Ninjago RPG

Canis Lycaon

OOC:

Zakaro, for you I meant you should just comment. For Dual, I don't think anyone will join you, as the only person that isn not in the Serpentine Train Mission is Brigs, and based on his participation in the LURPG, I don't he will post soon. Also only Master Ninja (IE: Me) can issue missions, you are Trainee. You can still randomly fight things, but not on a 'mission'.

Staff Character: Dark Jay

The alternate Jay stood in the front car of the Serpentine Train with Acidicus. Then, an alarm began to sound. The evil Lightning ninja looked at the light and said, "Acidicus, what is happening? And what can I do about it?" The Venomari General said, "The computer in the third car is being hacked. You coul-" Acidicus looked around to see Dark Jay had vanished. He just sighed and turned back to the train.

Dark Jay ran across the tops of the train cars and jumped into the third car. He put his nun-chucks around the neck of the nearest ninja, one of earth. He then started electrifying his Golden Weapons and the ninja cried out in pain. The dark ninja took his nun-chucks away from the Earth Trainee's neck and started brandishing them. Right then, a cannonball collided with him.

IC: Jack Storm

Storm had been on deck watching the train with his binoculars when he saw a shape move across the tops of the train cars. He started watching through the cannon's lens, using heat vision. He watched in horror as he shape attacked one of the Trainee's on the Serpentine Train. After the figure moved away from the Trainee, he opened fire and flew down on this jet-pack, on the way activating his lightning claws. He jumped into the third car and said, "I will handle this.. Dark Jay. Aaron, how long until the download is complete?"

OOC:

Kyle Cotta, the Earth ninja is dead.

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

IC VincentDaheck?Vincent stared incredulously at Kyle's lifeless body lying on the ground. Somehow, this "Dark Jay" had managed to kill the Earth Ninja in one stroke. Forunately, Master Storm had took him out with his cannon, but still, the reality of the event hit him hard."As if I didn't realize that this was gonna happen," Vincent thought bitterly as he grabbed his sword. Assuming a traditional Kendo defensive stance, he looked around, checking both of the doors. "Well," he said inr espouse to Aaron's statistic. "Let's hope that the download finishes soon."

Edited by Constructman

IC: Leia (Train)

"Y-yeah..."

The formerly upbeat girl had retreated away from the scene and crouched down behind the other ninja, trembling a bit.

It really, truly scared her to see someone's life just snuffed out in the timespan of a few seconds, without a chance to retaliate.

Her eyes wide, still trembling, she got up and grasped her Really Big Stick, not removing it from the doorway however.

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

OOC:

Dark Jay is still in the train car. You'll see what happens to him in my IC.

Storm grabbed Dark Jay, who was obviously still in pain from the cannon shot and started pummeling him with his fists. Storm took his Lightning Claws and started zapping the evil Jay with them, but not with enough voltage to kill, but just enough to render him unconscious. He said in tears, "Cotta was just a kid! How could you do that?!? You're a monster." Storm stood up and fell back against the wall in shock over everything that had just happened. If he had shot Dark Jay when he had been on the train car tops, this wouldn't have happened. This young ninja's death was all his fault.

OOC:

I will probably not be able to post on this RPG over the next two days, so you have my permission to fly the Bounty until then as necessary.

EDIT:

OOC:

Zakaro & Constructman, you have ten IC posts, so you are now Standard Rank. Congratulations! GATANUI IS AWESOME, you only need one more post to get Standard Rank.

Edited by Canis

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

OOC: oops forgot all about this lol sorry

IC: Aaron glanced back up at the screen.

"It's finished!" he replied as he pulled the device out of the computer. Aaron looked down at Dark Jay, who was starting to groan and move.

"We better get out of here," he said as he hopped out of the train car, pulling himself to the roof.

Edited by GATANUI IS AWESOME

overlordsukapon.png

OOC:

GATANUI IS AWESOME, that was your tenth post, you are now Standard Rank! You will get your vehicles in this IC post of mine.

IC: Storm

Storm stood back up and grabbed Cotta's dead body, and flew out of the train car. He was followed by Leia and he signaled to Grimpen to come and pick up the party. After they got on board the Bounty, Grimpen looked at Cotta's limp body and said, "What happened?" Storm said, "He died. I could have prevented it." Grimpen grabbed the helm of the ship and began to fly back to the Academy. Storm looked at Vincent and said, "You used freeze bolts back there. I think you're ready for Standard Rank." Aaron said, "I think I can do a freeze bolt.", and he shot one at the ground. Leia fired a green laser into the air. Storm said, "The stress of the death must have unlocked your powers!"

The group arrived back at the Academy, and Zane and Lloyd led their students to get Golden Weapons, new clothing and their Vehicles. Cole walked over to the body and said, "We will hold the funeral shortly. Just what happened? We need to know." Storm sighed and led the Ninja to his office.

OOC:

Just to be clear, the only Master Ninja are the original five and my two PCs.

Edited by Canis

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

IC: Leia (Academy)

She follows Lloyd, eyes slowly returning to their normal luster after they arrived. Leia fiddles with the sleeve of her suit, still her old one as she hasn't received her new ZX suits yet.

The Light Ninja continues to not speak, wanting to be in better spirits before she can once more raise others'.

Zakaro

Edited by Zakar0%

AGoNWLR.jpg

OOC:

Dual, it is an Academy, not a Monastery. You don't have to change anything, but remember that for future reference.

Storm walked out of his office with Kai, Jay and Cole. Cole said, "Remember, we agreed to keep this secret." Storm walked through the hallways of the academy and met up with Grimpen. The two walked into the cafeteria and Grimpen said, "Jack, it's not your fault. How were you to know it was Dark Jay?" Storm got up and ran, yelling back at Grimpen, "That doesn't change the fact he is dead!" He ran outside and jumped down a cliff, sliding down it, landing on a rock. He looked over, and saw a Trainee Ninja of Light.

OOC:

Will we go to the Forest or the Caves?

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

Stom looked at the Light Ninja, who was obviously surprised. He said, "Are you Damon Vankorov? I'm looking to go explore the Caves of Despair. We can take my jet, if you want to come. Do you?" Damon nodded, and the two walked back to the hangar. Storm got in his jet, and Damon grabbed into a wing. The two took off in the air and arrived at the Caves of Despair. A Standard Earth Ninja greeted them and handed them two flashlights and two maps of the cave system. He said, "Good luck, the areas marked in red are where mining is occurring.

OOC:

Anyone else want to join us?

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

OOC: sure, i'll join

also this is the bad part of being a ninja of ice; you have to pick between the worst two vehicles. =(

IC: Aaron followed master Zane over to a small station where two pairs of white ZX garb waited for Vincent and Aaron. Zane handed him his golden spear, which Aaron fuddled with before nodding.

"Do not forget your vehicle," Zane told him while directing Aaron over to a selection of four vehicles; two for Vincent to choose from and two for Aaron to choose from. Aaron looked both of them over closely, but eventually decided on the Ice Spider. He bowed, "Thank you, master Zane." before going off to change into his new uniform.

Upon coming out of his room, Aaron asked a random Light ninja about any ongoing missions he could go help with.

"Well, master Storm and Damon Vankrov just left for the Caves of Despair, you could go help them." the Light ninja replied. No sooner said than done, Aaron left the Academy for the caves, before eventually reaching them. He was greeted by a standard Earth ninja, who gave him a flashlight and a map. Untying a strap from his outfit, Aaron fixed his flashlight onto his Spider and began to scour the caves, looking for the fortress.

overlordsukapon.png

IC Damon Vankorov"Who needs flashlights" he smiled giving his light to his sudden ally, "when you have this!" he said as he picked his warhammer from his back which he hoped to glow brightly, "So... what are we exactly going to do?". Still his hammer ldid not lit. "Yeah I know I'm still a trainie" he said frustrated as he took back his flashlight.

Edited by Dual Matrix

I'm back!

OOC:

GATANUI IS AWESOME, you can use both vehicles. Dual, Damon is trainee, so he can't use any elemental powers. At all. Could you change your post? Also, he should recognize Storm, as Storm is one of the main 'teachers' at the Academy.

IC: Ben Grimpen

Grimpen walked back to his office and entered his control center. He looked up Jack Storm locater and saw he was in the Caves of Despair. He checked if any other people were in the caves, and there were only two: Damon Zankorov and Aaron Sai. He radioed Aaron and said, "Here are coordinates to the only other people in the caves."

Jack stood with Damon and they began walking through the tunnels. Damon started walking, but Storm caught him. Damon said, "What are you doing?!" Storm pointed his flashlight at the ground and said, "Burning Snake. Some believe them to be ancestors of the Serpentine." Out of the shadows, slithered a fifty foot long snake. Storm said, "Looks like it's medium sized."

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

IC Damon Vankorov"That, That is one big snake, you think there's more of them, if not I might be able to crush that creature if I hit him at the right spot" He said pointing to his warhammer "I've been lazing around too long, I need a bit of action"

I'm back!

Storm said, "More than one? Ha! These things are all over these caves. They come in sizes from a a foot or so or up to seventy-four feet. They're also poisonous. It's best to scare them off rather than fight them." Storm grabbed some mushrooms and lit them on fire by sparking them with his lightning. He felt a small prick on his hand and pulled off a Wicked Spider. He began to feel nauseous and saw a black shape in the corner of his eye. He began chasing after it and saw it was a Trainee of Earth. Storm ran after him, dropping his map. The figure walked into a small dead end, turned and pulled of his gi. Storm stared at him in surprise. His face was that of Kyle Cotta. Cotta said, "It's all your fault."

Cotta went on for a while, saying things like, "It's your fault I"m dead." Storm looked at him in surprise and then mumbled, "Dark Jay killed you. You can't be here." Cotta just continued to berate Storm for his death. Storm fell against a cave wall and thought. Cotta said, "You could have done something to prevent my death. It is all your fault." Storm said, "No, it's not. Just because you can do something to prevent something from happening, doesn't mean it is your fault. Many people could have done something to prevent your death, but it's not their fault. And I realized something, I was bit by a Wicked Spider. It has been giving me hallucinations. Luckily, I have an antidote to most forms of Wicked Spider venom. Storm pulled out a small bottle and drank its contents. Cotta vanished soon after. Storm began to here a beating noise from one corner of the cave and looked at the source. There was a small hole in the wall, and on the other side were mining Skeletons and Serpentine. He radioed to everyone in the cave, "You had better see this. Grimpen can probably direct you to my location."

OOC:

For Dual, the bolded lengths are equivalent to about 0.3 meters to 22.5 meters. Also, most people need to remember they can have two characters.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

IC: Leia (Academy)

Lloyd opened the door to the storage room, and as soon as he was out of the way Leia had stepped in, marveling at the sights.

"So, over there is your Mech, with the ZX suit hanging on a finger. Your dragon is in the stables, which connect to this room right through here." Lloyd explained, opening another door and guiding her inside. Within were the young dragon stables, where the young and unclaimed dragons were kept. Leia instantly went to a stall and peered at the dragon inside. It wasn't as big as the original dragons, and no-where near as large as the Ultra-Dragon, but she was large enough to ride and that's what mattered. After speaking to the dragon for a bit, Leia went back past Lloyd and put on her ZX suit in the nearest bathroom before returning to the stables.

"Thankyouthankyou! I'm gonna go ride Beam now, see ya!" Her speech was accompanied by a quick hug, and while Lloyd stood there surprised, she raced off to the stall and jumped on her dragon, Beam.

Leia didn't waste any time as she flew out, getting ready to do a few laps around the Academy.

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

IC Damon Vankorov

After his ally turned back to his senses, he looked trough the hole and saw the mining skeleton and serpentine, he still not could believe those were working together. "Wait here, I've got an idea... It's something I learned from master Loyd" He ran a bit further and smashed a small hole in the wall, the enemy didn't notice the sound due their bussyness. "Sss why do we have to work with thossse ssstupid ssskeletonsss, we are the mossst powerfull race, let them go back to their cavesss where they come from and get their ugly facesss out of our ssssight." He spoke, trying to duplicate the voice of a Serpentine

OOC Do with it whaterver you want.

I'm back!

Jack pushed Damon aside and whispered, "STOP! The Skulkin and the Serpentine are working together very well. There is no animosity. All you will do is make then notice us. It was a good idea, though." Storm looked through the now larger hole and saw Skulkin of all elements, villagers of Jamanaka and Serpentine of Hyponobrai and Constrictai. The Constrictai would dig tunnels, which the Skulkin and villagers would then mine out. Overseeing the operations were Skalidor and Skales. Skales turned and pointied at Damon's and Jack's position. A Skulkin started mining on the wall and Jack said, "Time to fight.", activating his claws.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

IC Damon Vankorov

"Ah, some action, it's been long, so Darkned souls prepare, to meet your doom." He said as he broke the wall with his warhammer, he swung his hammer around downing many enimies, but he fell, "Some help here!" He shouted as he tought If I'd just know how to activate my light, this wouldn't even be a challenge.

OOC:

I know, he's way too overconfident.

Also this'd be an awesome situation to learn my elemental power.

I'm back!

OOC:

And unfortunately for him, you only have five posts. Also, what happened to your other PC?

Storm ran through the hole made by Damon and created a lightning shield around him. Storm looked for Skales and saw him, slithering away. He ran and tackled Skales, grabbing the Snake Staff, taking the Anti-Venom Capsule and breaking it open. He threw the liquid in the hypnotized villagers' faces, and they turned on the Skulkin and Serpentine. The two forces ran, dropping one small piece of Inumium. Storm deactivated the lightning shield around Damon and picked up the piece, noticing that Skales grabbed his Snake Staff and the Anti-Venom capsule in the commotion. Storm tossed the Inumium shard to Damon saying, "Take this. You know, as a keepsake." He looked around and said, "Damon, do you have your map? I don;t have mine, and I have no clue where we are."

OOC:

Please have Damon not have his map.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

OOC Yeah I know but I'll earn it sometime this battle though

I don't know, if there's someone who's willing to team up his, off.

IC Damon Vankorov

He crawled up, "Thanks for saving, and nope, I don't have it, remember, you catched me by suprise and we left off, so I didn't bring it." He said as he placed the Iminium in his pocket "So we're are we going, since I don't wan't those nasty snakes to come back. But, if we secretly follow the trail of those skeleton we might be able to find the way out and battle some skeleton along the way, what do you think?"

I'm back!

"Maybe they will lead us to a base of some sort. Let's go." Jack then gave the villagers a radio and called Grimpen with it and said, "I need you to direct these villagers to the main base." Jack then followed Damon as they started to follow the Skulkin and Serpentine. They soon found themselves in a large cavern with a spiraling ramp wrapping around the side. Storm dropped to the ground and saw many Skulkin, Stone Warriors and Serpentie coming out of tunnels. In the center of the cavern was a large building, with mine carts taking Inumium ore to a separate location. Storm turned to Damon and said, "We got to get on those minecarts. Any ideas on how?"

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

OOC: What, no reaction from Lloyd? :P

And yay Leia has a dragon :D

IC: Leia (Sky)

Leia happily rode Beam around the Academy, humming a small tune to herself as the wind whipped past her, causing her purple-streaked black hair to float around her head, messing it up quite nicely. Not that she cared, Leia had a dragon and she wasn't going to let anything else get her down, not now. Flying was of the utmost importance, there wasn't much that could take her mind off it.

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

IC Damon Vankorov

"Well, I've got two ideas one you'll like, one not you can guess the first?" He smiled "But for the change I'll do something else." So Damon picked up tree stones "First you distract." He said as he hit the stone with great speed with his warhammer, the stone landed in the back of a group of stone soldiers, letting them turn with their backs to Damon, "Then you take." He cut his hiking rope into two and tied the two pieces to the two remaining stones and tied the other ends to the rock wall. He launched the stones and the ropes swapped around tho stone army soldiers, "And at last you bring up the fish, can you help me with this?" He said as he started pulling the rope at an awesome speed.

I'm back!

OOC:

Zakaro, I really don't want to use Staff/Canon characters for anything that is not really important, like that. You can see that one time I have used a Canon/Staff Character was Dark Jay. Dual, why are we capturing a couple of Stone Warriors? Also, Megan's name came from Mega (Synonym for Ultra) + an N.

IC: Benjamin Grimpen

After directing the villagers, Grimpen decided to get up. He walked outside and saw a Standard Light Ninja flying on her dragon. He smiled, remembering when he got his two dragons: Verde and Megan. He decided to ride Megan to Ninjago city, and walked to the Dragon Keep. He greeted the female Ultra-Dragon, and saddled her. The Ultra-Dragons used by Elite Ninja were not as big as the original, but bigger than the original four dragons. He took off and flew through the air, arriving at the Apartment Building very quickly. Megan entered the Dragon Keep, and Grimpen laughed at it. Why would anyone build a Dragon Keep when, at the time, there was only one Dragon in Ninjago? Grimpen entered the elevator and came down to his floor. He shared his penthouse apartment with Jack Storm, and three other ninjas named Matt Formigan, Alexander Black and Meredith Black. Matt was of Fire, Alex of Earth, and Meredith of Ice. Alex's left arm had been permanently trapped in NRG form up to his elbow following him being kidnapped.

Storm grabbed the rope and began to pull on it. He said, "Damon, I think were drawing unwanted attention." He pulled the three Stone Warriors up as fast he could and said, "Stand back. None of your attacks will have any effect. Stone Warriors only weakness is elemental powers.", he said, activating his claws.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

OOC Take their clothing :) Oh and it were only two the first stone was to distract them.

IC Damon Vankorov

Stupid light, start glowing! He tought, pointing his warhammer towards the first stone warrior, He then started to combat the warrior the old way, desperately trying to slow it down. "If you're finished with him, I've got a second one here." He said.

I'm back!

OOC:

Okay then, it that is the case, we can't do that. Stone Warrior armor is part of them. In the show they just put on a disguise. So I'm just going to beat them up.

Jack let a giant charge of energy at the one Stone Warrior Damon was fighting and stabbed the other with his lightning claws. He grabbed both and threw them of the side of the cliff. Storm looked at Damon's warhammer and said, "Damon! You never hit Stone Warriors with conventional weapons." The top of the hammer was broken and bent out of shape. Storm said, "Give me that Inumium." He then fixed the Inumium on top of the staff the hammer was mounted on and said, "We will fix that when we get back to the Academy. I know that the top is now twisted and bumpy, but it will have to do." He looked out onto the mining center. Skulkin, Serpentine and Stone Soldiers were crowding around the two that Storm had fought. Storm said, "I think we might be able to jump onto the central building."

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

OOC Oh I missed that in the show

IC Damon Vankorov

"Then, what are we waiting for!" He shouted as he ran quickly towards the edge of the spiral and jumped. He landed safely "Well that went well" he said as he signed to his ally it was safe to jump.

I'm back!

Storm leaped after his teammate and landed on the central building. He walked over to the tunnel the minecarts were going into, signaled to Damon and they jumped down into one. The minecart sped along it's path to an unknown location through an unlit tunnel. The mincart arrived into one large entry room, where the contents were dumped. Storm and Damon jumped out before this happened and stood. The room they were in was long and small. Storm went to a door and entered it, finding himself in a stairwell. He looked on a map and saw that this was the main outpost in the Caves of Despair. Storm began running up the stairwell, finding a door that exited into a break room. He waited for Damon to arrive, and they burst down the door, finding themselves facing Dark Kai.

OOC:

Dark Kai is going to beat us, but spare us so we can tell everyone else a message.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

OOC:

I would prefer after. I really wanted to show Lord Garmadon, so I did an IC.

Staff Character: Dark Jay

The evil version of Jay stood in the Serpentine Train, awaiting the arrival at Ouroboros. He had checked what data had been stolen by the ninja and saw that only maps of the Five Tombs, the Dark Island and Caves of Despair had been taken. The train arrived at Ouroboros and Dark Jay jumped out, coming to Lord Garmadon's throne room. He looked at his master. Lord Garmadon wore robes with a long, flowing cape and the Helmet of Shadows. He sat on a giant thrown that towered above the ground, and looked a lot like his father right before his father's total corruption. He said, "Why are you here?" Dark Jay kneeled and said, "Four Trainee ninja infiltrated the Serpentine Train. I killed one, but they escaped with data on maps of the Dark Island, Five Tombs, and Caves of Despair." Lord Garmadon said, "Is that all?" The alternate Jay nodded his head. Lord Garmadon said, "Then go."

Edited by Canis

But that RPG is dead.

What now?