Ninjago RPG

Canis Lycaon

IC Damon Vankorov"You dark represententation of what once was a ninja, You will not win!" He stormed thowards Kai, who took his sword and just fired a blast of fire at Damon, who was launched trough the air against a wall, keeping himself awake he tried to move but found out he was too tired to do so.OOC wait one post for him to beat us up

I'm back!

OOC:

That was your tenth post, so you are now Standard! You can use Lasers, and upon return to the Academy, you will receive a new, golden warhammer, a ZX suit, a fighting mech and a dragon. Congratulations!

IC: Jack Storm

The Dark Kai grabbed a hilt from his belt and turned it on, revealing an energy sword like those wielding by the original ninja. Storm hid behind a couch, occasionally leaping out and shooting bolts of lightning at the Evil Kai, but the Dark Kai absorbed them with no effect. Evil Kai said, "I am more powerful than you could ever imagine. The only person who's elemental control of Fire that is better than mine is my master, Lord Garmadon." A force of warriors of all three armies burst through a door, but Dark Kai held up his hand and said, "They are mine." He then let out bursts of Fire that burned up everything in the room. Storm looked out and charged up one giant orb of energy. He fired it at the Dark Kai.

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

Guest Dragonborn45

Name: Killardo Bulk

element: EARTH

Weapon: Hammer

Personality: Killardo is a very nice guy, has a pure heart, can be riduculously random, apparently knows alot about tech considering the education He recieved and adores cake!

Background: Killardo was a farmboy, he lived in a village but was the strongest boy in his village. Everything changed on his birthday. His village was attacked by the Skulkin(sorry about spelling) and the only person that was able to fight the SKulkin was Killardo. He fought and fought, but soon he realized that all the villagers were gone, and that ment that the Skulkin has taken them all. Killardo was saved by Cole when Killardo's life was going to be taken away. The way Cole fought left Killardo in awe. Killardo was asked by Cole if he could train as a ninja, the request was accepted. Till this day, the only reason for Killardo to train and train as a ninja is to get Back his fellow villagers.

Guest Dragonborn45

Name: Mirrak Dragonborn

element: Light

weapon: Staff

Personality: Is silent, doesn't talk much, is friendly, and apparently, all types of animals appear to be nice to him, and has a strange taste for cookies

Background: Mirrak was a monk as a child, which makes him peaceful, and also makes him think revenge is horrible. He lived in a temple where he prayed to his god. even before he became a ninja, he was an expert in 3 types of martial arts. Mirrak got his nickname (DragonBorn) after taming about 2 giant komodo dragons when he was only 3 years old. After his mother and father died because of an unknown disease at the age of 14, he decided to run away, seeking a new home. One day he met Lloyd the green ninja while Mirrak was meditating. Lloyd sensed something strong in Mirrak and decided to let him in into the ninja academy. Mirrak always did like Lloyd and one day hope he can reach the same power as Lloyd.

OOC:

Welcome to the Ninjago RPG and BZPower, Dragonborn! I fixed any mistakes you had in spelling or capitalization in the Character List, so no worries. :) For everyone, I just wanted to say that I have rearranged the Rules and Guidelines, as I thought most Rules should have had lesser punishments and most guidelines stricter. No rules or guidelines have been added though. For Dragonborn, I have a special assignment for Killardo based on his personality.

Staff Character: Cole

Cole walked to the small room of the Trainee Ninja Killardo Bulk. He opened up the door and said, "Follow me." The pair walked down the hallway and Cole talked to Killardo. "This morning, an undercover team of four stole some data from the Serpentine Train of maps. The data was, and still is, encrypted. You are going to decode it." He led Killardo into a large room filled with a couple of supercomputers. Cole sat Killardo down at a terminal and said, "There are three sets of maps: The Five Tombs, The Dark Island, and the Caves of Despair. Decode them in that order. For each you decode you will get a-" Cole paused, trying to think of a good bribe. Killardo spoke up, "A piece of cake?" Cole said, "Sure."

Staff Character: Dark Kai

The Dark Kai set loose a wave of fire to counter Storm's blast of lightning. The evil Kai grabbed Storm and threw him against the ground, knocking him out. He then walked over to Damon and said, "Tell your masters this: They are losing this war. My brothers and I are much stronger than out counterparts. It is only a matter of time before we win!" He then punched Damon, knocking him out. He signaled to the guards and said, "Bring them to the surface. Somewhere where they can be found. I want the green one to relay a message." Under his hood, Dark Kai smiled.

OOC:

Dual, you can handle us getting found and relaying the message.

EDIT:

OOC:

Dragonborn, you should never double post. If you want to post again in the same topic, you must use the edit button on the bottom of the post, near the two dark blue quote buttons. I did not see your post before, and I would like if you change a few things in your profile. Why/How is Mirrak's nickname his last name? Also, komodo dragons do not exist in Ninjago, so that should change. I would like if you edited the part about him praying to his god, as I am not sure what the BZPower policy about religion in a circumstance like this is. Some people might get offended, so I have to ask you to change that. It got approved by a Forum Mentor, so it should be good, but I don't think there are any religions in Ninjago anyways.

Edited by Canis

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

IC Damon Vankorov

In his dreams he responded to the dark figure: You are not stronger, light will always exist to oppose darkness, we are fighting for a good cause, and by so we know that one day, we will win! He awoke in a desert, lonely, very lonely without any water. A exo-suit appeared flying in the sky. We're saved, but wait, oh no, it'll never notice us he tought. "Wake up wake up, I need you to sign to that suit" he shouted in panicked. He kept shouting when suddenly his warhammer shot a massive beam of light what is going on, I.. can use light, ... I CAN USE LIGHT. The vehicle turned around and landed in front of the two ninjas.

OOC Can you handle the rest?

I'm back!

IC: Vincent

In his room, Vincent paced back and forth, a mess of papers on his desk. Frantically circling about his room, he thought of the events of the train infiltration. His new golden sword was carelessly tossed aside on his bed, as well was his old black sword and his old uniform. In short, Vincent's room was a mess. If Vincent had the time to time to think of less serious things, he would have reflected on the symbolism of his room, but that wasn't what was on his mind.

Finally sitting down, Vincent played back the scene in his mind. The breaking in, the sudden appearance of dark Jay, Kyle's death, Master storm's sudden entrance, and the escape. "What did we do wrong?" Vincent thought,trying to identify any errors in the procedures that they had taken. "Were we not quiet enough? Did we take too long? Did we break in at the wrong time of the day? Or was it just stupid luck?"

OOC:

Sure, but I am very confused. The two exosuits are the Fire Mech and the Light Mech. Neither can fly. I am going to say it was an Ultra Dragon. Also Dual, I assumed that your other PC would be with Damon, so I sort of used him.

Storm felt himself get hoisted up onto a dragon and taken through the air. He woke up in the infirmary of the Academy of the Ninja. His roommates Matt, Alex, Meredith, and Ben were around him and he said, "What happened? Last I remember, I was fighting Dark Kai." Matt spoke up, "You were found in the desert with by an Elite Ninja." The first four ninja walked over and said, "Could we get Ben and Jack alone here?" Jack's other roommates left. Kai said, "We have to tell everyone about the Dark versions of us. When?" Jack groaned, "The funeral. Kyle's funeral." The ninja nodded and said, "That is good." He looked over to Damon and saw Lloyd giving Damon a new golden hammer, a ZX outfit, a dragon collar and the keys to a mech. Standing by him was a Standard Ninja of Fire. Storm fell back into his bed and asked a nurse if he could go to his apartment. She nodded yes.

Storm was carried into his room by his friends and set in the bed. He laid down and sighed. He was rather badly injured. He had been running on pure adrenaline before Dark Kai had knocked him out, and Storm was dead tired.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

OOC: whoops forgot about this again

can we just say i never went to the Caves of Despair

or that i came back after doing absolutely nothing or something

IC: Aaron threw out a few punches at a punching bag, followed by a roundhouse kick. All the while all he could think about was Kyle Cotta's death. When Aaron had seen Cotta die right in front of him, he was a bit shocked. It didn't really register that his life had come to an end. Now the feeling had really sunk in. It was an uncomfortably familiar feeling - one akin to when his family had died.

The ninja took his glasses off and wiped a tear from his eye. He failed another person. Another person he could have saved, but all he did was watch. Has the Academy really been helping him at all?

Aaron shook his head, trying to rid those thoughts from his mind. He went back to training, but the feeling lingered still.

overlordsukapon.png

After lying in his bed for what seemed like hours but was closer to minutes, Jack Storm got up. He climbed into his jet and flew to the Northern Territories. He got out in the Citadel of Ice and grabbed a coat, which he put on under his Kimono uniform. He started walking outside, seeing a lull in the battle. A Skeleton Helicopter flew overhead, and noticed Storm. A grabber claw dropped down and latched onto him. He tried to wriggle out, but the claw released a sleeping gas on him.

Storm came to as the Helicopter was approaching the ocean. He looked back in the direction he was coming from and could only see a snowstorm. He activated his claws and sliced part of the claw. He fell out of the helicopter and crashed onto the ground. His leg began to hurt incredibly and he looked at it. It was probably broken. He thought back to a survival class he took back in High School. Step One: Take in your surroundings. He looked around. Just snow as far as the eye could see in one direction, a freezing cold ocean in another and a storm approaching from sea. Step Two: Find a source of food. He opened up his knapsack and pulled out a candy bar. Step Three: Find Shelter. Storm knew that one was impossible for him. He began to slowly crawl away from the sea.

IC: Benjamin Grimpen

Grimpen walked into Storm's room and saw he was gone. He walked away to his computer to locate him, but he saw a small silver thing in the ground. He leaned silver and picked it up and sighed. It was Jack's locator chip. He picked up his phone and called the Citadel of Ice. They said that Storm had been picked up by Skulkin Helicopter and that he was flown out to sea. They did see the same copter circle back later without Jack, so he must have escaped. They were preparing a search mission. Grimpen called the Academy and said, "All free Standard Ninja must go to the Northern Provinces. A Master Ninja has gone missing." He ran to Megan, got on her and flew to the Northern Provinces.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

IC: Leia (On Beam)Being a Standard Ninja, and also being quite free, Leia decided to take up this task of finding the Master Ninja.And plus, it meant she had reason to fly around on Beam somewhat aimlessly without people asking her if she had better things to do. Beam whirled around and began to fly north towards the Provinces. She wasn't the only dragon, there were others flying about along with one of the few Mega Dragons. Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

OOC: new character time aaaaaaaaaaa

Name: Jamie Ignii(as in "Ignite")Gender: FemaleElement: FireWeapon: Dual daggers(not sure of this counts as one weapon or two)Personality: Jamie, as typical for a ninja of Fire, has bit of a temper. Although she controls it fairly well, she still talks down to people she deems weak. She also cares greatly about her appearance, and is nearly never seen without some sort of makeup on. Despite all of this, she does have a soft side.Background: Even from birth, Jamie has always had a somewhat unpleasant attitude, which resulted in her not making any friends. Her parents spoiled her to make up for this, though she was never truly happy with any of the things she got(aside from a certain stuffed dragon she got at a young age, which she keeps with her at all times). Because of her confined life, she desperately craved adventure, and when she found out the Ninja Academy, she begged her parents to let her go. They forbade her to leave, insisting it was too dangerous, but this just prompted her to run away and join.

somewhat Aaron's polar opposite, although i see this character failing because i have no clue how to role play as a girl, lol

IC: Aaron

Aaron immediately ran to his snowmobile, revved it up and started to drive to the Northern Provinces, catching up with Vincent and a few other ninja.

Edited by GATANUI IS AWESOME

overlordsukapon.png

Guest Dragonborn45

OOC: I am terribly sorry, I found a replacement for the "god", I also forgot to mention that Mirrak lost part of his memmory after eating an insect that removes part of the person's memory, so he lost his memory of his lastname, so Mirrak decides to use his old nickname, Dragonborn. Also I will change the komodo dragons, I probably should replace it with baby dragons. Then again, how many dragons are out there in Ninjago? thanks for the reply, I will post tommorow. :D

IC: Vincent

"How does he drive that thing on dirt?" Vincent thought incredulously as Aaron passed him by.

OOC: New Profile

Name: Electra LawGender: FemaleElement: LightningWeapon: Golden Double Bladed SwordPersonality: Electra is really energetic and bouncy. She is very well-liked at the academy as she is very amicable and very fun.Background: Electra had a relatively drab childhood. Nothing especially special ever happened to her until the Stone Army attacked. Fortunately, she and her family escaped harmed, but within her a desire was planted: she had seen what the ninja were capable of and wanted to become one. As a result, when the Academy opened, she immediately signed up.

OOC:

Glad to see some people having two profiles. Just a note, they are of Standard Rank. GATANUI IS AWESOME, a set of weapons is fine. You are also right about how the Snowmobile travels.

The storm from sea started to batter the coast of the Northern Provinces. Jack started to wonder where anyone was. He had a locater chip in his Kimono. He started to fumble around to find it, and realized he had dropped it. He then sighed and created a shovel made of lightning shields to dig out a cave. He slid himself in, pulled out a blue sash, and stuck it on a stick he found out side the hole.

Grimpen watched as vehicles of all sorts arrived in the Citadel. Some Trainee arrived, and were sent back. Soon, the Destiny's Bounty arrived and many Standard jumped out with the original five ninja. A couple of Standard ninja started pointing out places for the influx of people to go search. Kai said, "We must find Storm. He is one of seven Master Rank Ninja. One cannot go missing. He has access to many secrets."

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

Guest Dragonborn45

OOC: (revising Mirrak )

Name: Mirrak Dragonborn

element: Light

weapon: Metal Staff

Personality: Is silent, doesn't talk much, is friendly, and apparently, some types of animals appear to be nice to him, can determine which food is good or not and has a strange taste for cookies.

Background: Mirrak was a monk as a child, which makes him peaceful, and also makes him think revenge is horrible. He lived in a temple where he prayed to Nature. even before he became a ninja, he was an expert in 3 types of martial arts. Mirrak got his nickname (DragonBorn) after taming a baby dragon at the age of 8. After his mother and father died because of an unknown disease at the age of 14, he decided to run away, seeking a new home. Unfortunately, after a year later from his dissapearence, he bit onto a fruit that made him fall asleep. After a day he lost his memmories as a monk but still remembers what his first name was and his nickname, and his experience with the 3 martial arts A few years later he met Lloyd the green ninja while Mirrak was meditating. Lloyd sensed something strong in Mirrak and decided to let him in into the ninja academy. Mirrak always did like Lloyd and one day hope he can reach the same power as Lloyd.

IC: Killardo

Killardo cracked his fingers and says"Lets get started".Killardo starts on the Five Tombs.quickly typing and decrypting all that he can. "Darnit! why is it so difficult, I am gonna need alot of coffee". Killardo then takes a quick break and gets a cup of coffee. "If I can decrypt this encryption, I will be able to get a peice of cake!". Killardo is typing furiously with such speed that his hand becomes a blurr. Then he presses the Enter button. "Done" he says. But then Killardo finds out that he only accomplished 20% of the encryption of the Five Tombs. This is going to take a while. Suddenly, Cole opens the door "are you okay?" asked Cole. "yes, I am okay, though this map encryption is fairly difficult" Killardo replies. "Okay just asking, I made the cake already, a Ninja named Mirrak tasted it, he probably loves it because he was in a very very very happy mood" Cole replied. As Cole shuts the door takes a quick sip of the coffee and starts typing furiosly, and accadently breaks a peice on the keyboard with his massive strenght. "whoops" said Killardo.

OOC: FUS ROH DAH!

Edited by Dragonborn45

Guest Dragonborn45

OOC: I don't know what I should type for Mirrak, so guys please respond on what you think is right.

IC: Mirrak

Mirrak decides to meditate in his room in the ninja academy, and then suddenly someone knocks on his door. He stops mediating and opens the door and finds another student of the Ninja academy. “Are you Mirrak Dragonborn?” asked the Ninja in training. “Yes, I am Mirrak” Mirak replies. “Master Lloyd requires you to take down one of the mining operations in the forest of tranquility that are being done by The United Armies” the Ninja says. While the ninja was explaining the mission, Mirrak already got his gear. “I’ll get the job done” Mirrak says. He then walks out of his room."..better go and train" says the ninja, then closes the dor and walks away.

Edited by Dragonborn45

IC Damon VankorovSince he had become a standard Ninja Damon had trained a lot to perfect his abilities, he trained in using his dragon and nice Golden Suit. Then he decided he was lazing around too much and wanted action again, he went to the Trainings zone in the hope to meet someone to team up with. He wanted too see how his awesome new powers worked when used against a nasty little serpentine.OOC Team with me :)

I'm back!

OOC:

Dragonborn, I would recommend removing that image from your sig. It might violate a sig size rule, and if it doesn't, it is still REALLY big. Dual, Dragonborn could team with you, or you could help fine Storm.

Grimpen climbed into his modified Mech. It had glass around the top, and a couple small additions on side, like a coffee maker and recliner. He had it using antifrost so he ran out into the storm. The winds were stronger than anything Grimpen had seen before. Grimpen pressed a button a computer in his Mech. He saw that this was one of the biggest storms of the century. He didn't stop or turn around. He did the opposite. Storm must be found soon, or he could die from hypothermia. The Mech ran across the landscape but Grimpen didn't see anything. He sighed and kept searching.

OOC:

Guess that Dragonborn doesn't exist anymore. :P I know him IRL, so I will tell him to recreate his account. Also, I want Zakaro, GATANUI IS AWESOME or Constructman to find Storm.

Edited by Canis

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

IC: Leia (Northern Provinces)

The Ninja of Light was sweeping around, still on beam, just trying to find any semblence of Storm. Even through the cold and the fruitless efforts of her search, she still maintained her grin, which only grew wider when she thought of something. She brought Beam lower, and made her staff glow as the dragon glided through the blizzard.

OOC: So yeah let there be life here :P

Anyway yeah I've got a prototype copy of possible Serpentine ability growth chart:

Trainee: No abilities availible

Standard:

-Fangpyre-Transform humans, takes 3 bites over 3 posts, and then another 10 victim posts for full transformation

-Hypnobrai-Hypnotizing people takes 3 posts with constant eye contact, rattling and speach, lasts for 4 posts

-Constrictai-Strength is at the level of Standard Earth Ninja (SEN level). Grip is 2x stronger than average for humans.

-Venomari-Able to produce venom that distorts vision if in eyes (Like seeing through Drunk Goggles), victim gets queasy if it gets in mouth. Can spray up to 5 feet away.

Elite:

-Fangpyre-Transform humans with 2 bites in 2 posts with 5 victim post waiting period. Transform civilian or Ninja vehicle into one the Serpentine have used with 1 constant bite over 3 posts.

-Hypnobrai- Hypno in 2 posts with constant eye contact, lasts for 6

-Constrictai- Strength is at 1.5 SEN level. Grip is 3x of normal human.

-Venomari-Venom can produce hallucinations, (Like Kai saw at the Venomari tomb), flu-like afflictions if gets in mouth. Can spray up to 7 feet away.

Master:

All tribes: Gain tail in place of legs

-Fangpyre-Transform humans with 1 bite, wait time 3 victim posts. Transfrom any vehicle into old one or completely new one with a constant bite over 2 posts

-Hypnobrai-Hypno in 1 post with constant eye contact, 2 if just voice. Lasts for 7 posts.

-Constrictai-Strength at 2 SEN level. Grip is 4x of normal human.

-Venomari-Venom can do practically anything but kill in less than 8 victim posts. Spray is 10 feet.

Feel free to modify as needed.

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

OOC:

To start, I am not really a big fan of the 'effects over multiple posts' thing. I could change it, but for playing as the enemy, I think I will do Skulkin with elemental powers equivalent to that of Ninja Ranks. Also, I don't want to have any powers in Master Rank, as I wanted for it to be a solely Moderator Rank. The only 'real' perk (Compared to the other Ranks) is the Bounty, and that is because there is only one Bounty, and it is much bigger than any other vehicle, etc. etc. Thank you for making this chart, and I may or may not use it. In any case, it will be a while until the enemy is made playable, and it will probably be both Skulkin and Serpentine. Also, I noticed something in your IC. This may seem bureaucratic, but the only Standard Rank Light power is lasers. They cannot make weapons glow.

Edited by Canis

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

IC VincentMeanwhile, on the ground, Vincent was navigating his ice spider over the ice. Slowly plodding along, the ninja of ice surbeyed the area for any signs of life. Grimacing, he silently cursed the blizzard, the heavy snow reducing visibility to a bare minimum.IC ElectraIn the snowy skies, a blue Storm Fighter flew along. The pilot, Electra, was keeping an eye on the ground, looking for any signs of the missing Master. Every now and then, she'd send some lightning down as a signal of sorts, as well as to provide additional lighting. As lightning bolts split the sky, Electra continued to fly on.

Edited by Constructman

OOC:

Okay, so I am preparing a Perks chart for the Serpentine, and I need a Trainee Rank vehicle for the Serpentine, and a Trainee Rank power. To give you an idea of what I am looking for, the Trainee Ninja vehicle is a Ninja Glider, and the power is Spinjitzu. Any suggestions? Also, I saw what the new enemy for the ninja will be in '14 on Brickipedia, and they will be included in this RPG if it is active at that time.

Edited by Canis

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

OOC:

I thought about it, and the Trainee Power will be Spinjitzu. For a vehicle, I am looking at the polybags. Zakaro, your suggestion doesn't work because an Elite Rank Vehicle is a Pygmy Devourer. I have also decided that Serpentine will be made playable after Storm is rescued.

Storm came to in his snow cave. He couldn't judge how long he had been out, but the snowstorm was howling outside. His leg hurt like crazy, and Storm piled some snow onto it. He couldn't move it, which meant he had to slide around everywhere. The cave he was in was fairly small, a half of a sphere with a diameter of five feet. Storm looked at the entry hole and fired an orb of energy out of it. It exploded, like it was supposed to, but drained Storm of any energy he had left.

Edited by Canis

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

OOC:

I really want the rescuer to be someone that was on the Serpentine Train, so Storm could console them. You can help look, however. Storm is in the Northern Provinces (A snowy wasteland), which is being hit by the Blizzard of the Century. I recommend using Alex Vayron, because he is A: A fire ninja and it is really cold in the Provinces, and B: It seems that Dragonborn recreated his account, and just needs it to be approved. Once his new account is approved, he can team with you.

Edited by Canis

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

OOC: And she's also distracted herself with Beam for the last while. That's kinda how I view her: Leia simply finds something else to focus on to divert her attention back to optimistic things. But hey, if you think Vincent or Aaron would work better, I'm fine with that.

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

OOC:

It's really fine whoever rescues Storm, I just would prefer the rescuer to be Vincent or Aaron. If you want to see Storm's lightning orb explosion and rescue him, feel free. Right now, I really want to make Serpentine playable.

Edited by Canis

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

Name: Rick SpearsGender: MaleElement: FireWeapon: KatanaPersonality: Can be a bit hot headed, but is calm most of the time. Hates getting into extreme situations, cause he goes insane. Literally, he goes berserk. He has the heart of a lion and the valor of a dragon.

Biography: Rick Spears was just an average boy, living an average life. But he wanted to be than just any kid in school, he wanted to be a ninja. So he enrolled into the academy, hoping to become a ninja and meet his favorite, Kai. He trains hard enough to be as good as the masters, hoping one day to fight evil along side them.

Name: Cole McGrathGender: MaleElement: LightningWeapon: Double Bladed SwordPersonality: Head-strong, and a bit eager to get out of being a trainee. He won't be kind to give haste to those who he fights with

Biography: Cole was just a paper boy, riding on his bike, delivering newspapers. (He is like 19 years olds okay. Don't get the paper bot thing confused.) When he heard the academy was enrolling students, he joined hoping to be a hero than just an ordinary person. His fighting style is a bit head-strong, and causes him to be a bit... aggressive.

Edited by Flaredrick: Forgotten One

gallery_110528_107_5250.jpg

OOC:

Flaredrick, the PC cap is still two. When Serpentine are made playable, then you can make a third PC, and I recommend that at least one is a Serpentine. It doesn't have to, but I recommend it. So, for now, you must put one of your PCs into stasis until Serpentine are made playable. If you want to have a Serpentine PC, then you must choose which of your PCs you want to delete. Also, Aaron Cross's weapon can be Twin Daggers. What I meant by only being able to choose one weapon is that I don't want people to have two completely different weapons. A set is fine. Finally, your PCs need biographies.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

OOC:

They still need bios.

Storm heard they sound of an Ice Spider walking along as he drifted in and out of consciousness. He gathered up all of his strength and said, "I'm in here. Help." The Ice Spider appeared to hear him and the sound grew louder. He didn't even think that the Spider could have been stolen by a Skulkin or other one of his enemies. He just wanted to be rescued.

Edited by Canis

But that RPG is dead.

What now?