Ninjago RPG

Canis Lycaon

OOC:
Approved. Welcome to the game!

Also, Flaredrick, the most basic power of Earth is just enhanced strength. Garmodon is just holding Cole's neck.

GM IC: Sensei Garmodon
"Not until you tell me about these bombs, Cole."

Edited by Canis Lycaon

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

GM IC: Sensei Garmodon

"Fine." The Sensei released his hold upon Cole, and then smashed his fist down onto Cole's head. He slung Cole over his shoulder, and walked out of the complex he was in. The prisons were located in a high-security location, and where it even was located was kept secret.

Garmodon looked out at the Trainee's fighting each other, and found one not doing anything.

"Hey you! Gray Michael or whatever your name is! Come over here."

GM IC: Sacred Grove Team

They had been marching for three days, rationing out food slowly, and keeping track of their direction. Then, the trees abruptly stopped and they found themselves on a cliff, looking out over a desert. Not too far away from the base of the cliff, they could see something a little interesting.

There was a small camp, and outside it there were explosions, lighting, waves of ice, and upturned rock. This was unnatural.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

• 2 weeks later...

IC Vincent

This phenomenon was, to say the least, unnatural.

Simply put, the elements never did that of their own accord. Unless there was a mischievous ninja or some other powrr source nearby, this wouldn't be happening. Vinent narrowed his eyes as he stared at the disturbances below. "Can anybody see any sort of power source?" he asked.

A figure exited the camp, holding a long staff. What the figure was exactly could not be made out from the distance the team was standing, but it looked to be extremely gaunt and emaciated. The figure pointed the staff away from the camp, and then fire exploded a few feet from it, sending the figure flying.

It picked itself back up, and walked back into the camp.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

The sound was quiet from to the Skeleton, but audible. It turned around and looked straight at the team. It shouted something to the rest of the camp, and a vehicle burst of a small tent. The figure grabbed onto it. It was clear what this vehicle was: a Turbo Shredder.

These were skeletons.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

IC: Inari covered his eyes momentarily as the beam shot out towards the skeletal vehicle. There was no sign of hesitation as the ninja jumped off the cliff and plunged a claw into the rocky wall. He slid down at a steady pace and prepared himself to leap off towards the vehicle when it came near enough.

-Where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reigns-

-Yet by the blade of Knights, mankind was given hope-

The Turbo Shredder was hit by the blast, and stopped, it's engine having been destroyed. Ten Skeletons crawled off it, and then raised staves similar to the one the first had wielded. They charged the cliff, and then began to climb it, rising into the air.

GM IC: Dark Zane and Lord Garmodon

The two were innocuous in Ninjago City, blending into the crowd perfectly. They were in plainclothes, but dressed a bit formally - not that much, but enough to blend into the crowd. They approached a skyscraper, and entered it through the lobby, acting calm.

"We're here to Cyrus. We are his two o'clock appointment."

"Ah. Right this way."

The secretary warmly greeted the two, completely unaware as to their true identity, and ushered them into an elevator. She handed Lloyd an ID card, and then walked away. Lord Garmodon swiped the card into the control panel, and the elevator went dark. Red lights flickered back on, and the elevator dropped.

The two got out in a deep basement, and were greeted by the head of the company - Cyrus Borg, who had replaced his legs with eight robotic legs, like a spider. He reasoned that his paralyzed flesh legs were useless, so he might as well ... upgrade them.

A scanner dropped down from the ceiling and scanned Dark Zane, then reattached itself to the ceiling.

"Borg, I appreciate your cooperation. With your new warriors, we will be kings over all of this planet."

Then, a hatch in the floor split open, and a platform on which an army stood rose. The eyes on each lit up, glowing red. Zane's knowledge and design were all that was needed to complete the warriors.

The Nindroids had awakened.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Well, I'm just going to leave a couple explanations here:

-Inari's element was Shadow. This was approved by me.

-Dark Lloyd was a resident in an alternate dimension. However, the main four ninjas died in this dimension. When he went to the temple on the Dark Island, he absorbed all the power. He released the power in a massive explosion, destroying everything save one temple. He used it, and then traveled to another dimension.

-Here, the same thing had occurred, effectively. Lloyd had died here, so the main four were more powerful, and had accidentally wiped out everything. They used the same temple.

-That temple you discovered was the same one that could be used to travel dimensions.

-When you tried to activate it, you failed, as Inari's element was not Earth. Therefore, an image of the last visited universe appeared in your heads, but a portal did not open.

-The skeleton camp that you left off fighting was harnessing the power of elements in the form of weapons.

I'll get B6 to close this in about a day.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

• 4 weeks later...