Ninjago RPG

Canis Lycaon

OOC:

So, I've decided to start the mission. All members will be PMed about it, and here it is.

IC: Benjamin Grimpen

Grimpen entered his office to find a folder laying on his desk. He lifted it up and opened up the memo, and looked at what was inside. He furrowed his eyes, and then walked away, to the meeting room.

He sat down in one seat, and looked at the others in the room. Just the Senseis and Lloyd Garmodon were there. Wu lifted up the intercom and said into it, "Leia Sekio, Vincent Zai, Rick Spears, Inari, Damaracx and Jam Krezs, please report to the conference room immediately."

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

OOC: Yes, another color change. :P Leia' the easiest character to change and I've been using Golden Rod too much so :P

do tell me if the color's too bright, I'll find a solution.

IC: Leia (Stables->Meeting Room)

She's raised from her sleep, next to Beam and her new Ultra Dragon, named John, Jacob, Jinger, Miner, and Shmit for all of them. (DANANANANANA)

"Already?..."

Leia takes a step or two, generating her energy RBS to lean on. Within a minute, she's quickly brushed her hair and generally made herself presentable, with her nice new kimono on and ready. Giving a grin to the small hand mirror she's got tucked in her satchel, the Elite Light Ninja heads off.

And somehow, even with getting up and preparing, she still makes it to the meeting room first. Opening the door, she beams and gives a small salute to the assembled Spinjitzu users.

"Hello, Masters Grimpen and Garmadon. Hello, Sensei Wu and Sensei Garmadon."

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC: Inari had taken a few steps off the ship when the intercomm called out his name. The ninja adjusted the straps on his claws and made his way towards the meeting room.

The ninja walked in and bowed before his superiors. Inari glanced over to Rick and turned slightly to just barely make out Leia in the corner of his eye. He seemed to shudder a bit before kneeling down on one knee and waiting for his assignment.

-Where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reigns-

-Yet by the blade of Knights, mankind was given hope-

• 2 months later...

Name: Hawk Sparks

Gender: MaleElement LightingWeapon: A FlailPersonality: Hawk is very humorous, always making jokes and pranks. He is one of the younger Ninjas, only 14 when he entered the Academy. He is extremely competitive, especially with his older brother Ambroden. He is very fast and agile, even for a Lightning Ninja, however he lacks any impressive amount of strength so he relies more on his weapons than most Ninjas.Background: Hawk and his brother Ambroden come from a long line of racing champions, however, his father broke the tradition when he became a professor at the Marty Oppenheimer School of the Preforming Arts as a Professor of Music. When the Great Devourer struck, Hawks father was killed. Filled with rage, Hawk and Ambroden swore to destroy the Serpintine from Ninjago. When the Ninja academy was opened, Hawk and Ambroden joined and plan on finishing their training before embarking on their quest of revenge. Hawk dreams to one day win the Ninjaball run.

(I'll post Ambrodens profile later)

Name Ambroden

Element Fire

Weapon Syth

Personality Amborden is a born leader, he acts quickly and decisivly in tight situations. He like his brother is fiercly competitive. However, Ambroden has a darker personality as well. He is somewhat rebelous to authority and is rather arrogant. If anyone was to go to the other side, it would be him. However, is arrogance is not completely underserved, he is a shining pupil and has come as far as almost any of the traniees to mastering Spinjitsu. He is strong and powerfully built so whether in a fist or weapon fight, Ambroden is ready.

Background Hawk and his brother Ambroden come from a long line of racing champions, however, his father broke the tradition when he became a professor at the Marty Oppenheimer School of the Preforming Arts as a Professor of Music. When the Great Devourer struck, Ambrodens father was killed. Filled with rage, Hawk and Ambroden swore to destroy the Serpintine from Ninjago. When the Ninja academy was opened, Hawk and Ambroden joined and plan on finishing their training before embarking on their quest of revenge.

Edited by Toa of Anarchy
buttons.php?frm=1&btn_type=43&txt=Press%buttons.php?frm=1&btn_type=42&txt=Press%
buttons.php?frm=1&btn_type=46&txt=Press%buttons.php?frm=1&btn_type=47&txt=Press%

BZPRPG Characters

Want to play all the Lego games? Click Here

OOC Sure, jump me in. I fixed the profile mess up, my bad X)

IC Hawk Sparks

*huh* *ger* *sah* *ha* Hawk pounded the dummy again and again, but with every punch delievered, a device triggered one of the many chains hanging around the dummy (there were many) to swing at Hawk. This was his least favorite drill, mostly because there was little he could do to escape the swinging chains, even with his great agility. He'd much rather be flying along a mountain road on a hang glider, soaring through the skys, putting the world and all training exercises behind him. *POW* With a final spin kick, Hawk sent the dummy to the floor. Tired, Hawk ploped down onto a bench and guzzled soem water from is cantine. "When will they give me a ACTUAL chance to kick some snake butt?" He muttered to himself.

buttons.php?frm=1&btn_type=43&txt=Press%buttons.php?frm=1&btn_type=42&txt=Press%
buttons.php?frm=1&btn_type=46&txt=Press%buttons.php?frm=1&btn_type=47&txt=Press%

BZPRPG Characters

OOC:

Well, that is the majority of everyone, so I'll go ahead and start.

Also, ToaDraconixMahvi- many of you posts were dataclysm-ed, meaning you are under ten. You made the ten posts, just lost them, so I'll change your rank to Standard, bypassing the normal ten posts. (You made the posts, they were just deleted. I'm not going to punish you for that.)

Flaredrick, I'm just going to ask you to wait a bit for the Kiba posts. I'll write the interrogation later.

GM IC: Sacred Grove Group

All of the summoning students filed into the room, greeting each other with a nod. They each took a seat, with the two Elites at the front, and the four Standard to the back. They were in a conference room, at a normal table. Sensei Garmodon, Wu, Lloyd and Grimpen were at the head of the table.

Then, a last figure burst in. Grimpen looked at the Trainee of Lightning and glared. He rose and said, "Hawk Spark, I did not call you in here. Go now. This is not a mission for you."

Lloyd stopped him from berating the student. "Ambroden has potential, Grimpen. I believe an early plan was to send two Trainees on the mission with the others for the experience. Perhaps we could just send the one. Hawk, take a seat at the base."

At that moment, Garmodon put a finger to his ear and then stood up and left. As he left the room, he turned and said, "Urgent business. I'll tell you later. I can't right now, as it is strictly confidential, and these seven haven't been approved."

Wu rose, and a projector flickered on. Upon the screen was a flute, very old. It was tan, and had dark brown striping on it. The Sensei began to talk of what it's importance was to their current mission, and the entire academies.

"This is a sacred flute made many years ago by humans as a weapon. The tunes of it are capable of causing great pain to the Serpentine. It was used to force them into their tombs. But, as the Serpentine were sealed away, the flutes lost meaning.

"Over the years, many were destroyed, burned, or just forgotten about, left to decay in the wilds. I, however, kept one and kept it safe. However, the Serpentine got ahold of it, and Pythor was holding we were swallowed by the Great Devourer.

"I took the flute from him and played it in the Great Devourer's stomach, which paralyzed him long enough that he drowned in the stomach acids. However, I dropped the flute and it was destroyed. I escaped, but without one of the greatest weapons at our disposal.

"But all hope is not lost. I know how to make more of the flutes, and I know what kind of special wood gives them their magical powers. Unfortunately, there is only one remaining grove of this tree, and it is on the Dark Island.

"You must go there and harvest the wood. Then, we can make more of the flutes, and repel the Serpentine. Leia, Vincent, the two of you will lead this mission, as the two of you are the highest ranked."

The group jumped from the Destiny's Bounty into the Citadel of Light. They were lead into a map room, and sat down. Another Elite ninja, this one clearly the head of operations at the Citadel, pulled out a map and spread it out.

He took a red pen, and circled a shape in the middle of the island, a few miles from the eastern coast. He looked up and said, "This is us." He then traced his finger down a bit, and made a circle. "This is where the grove is." He connected the circles, and gave the map to Leia

"Follow the line."

They had been marching for a day through the jungle when they found something quite unusual. It was Jam who noticed it first, and he was ecstatic about what he saw.

"Look! Look! Through the trees! I see some sort of stone building. Just a corner, but I can see. It's probably some sort of mystic temple, like the one on top of those islands back there. It could unlock our elements and give us full powers! Or maybe it has some seeds of the type of tree that we are looking for, and we can just go back to the Citadel now! Or maybe, it has a counter-army to the Stone Army created by the First Spinjitzu master or-"

"It's probably none of those things Jam. But Leia, I do think we should check it out. Stone buildings in the middle of the forest aren't exactly a normal sight. Shall we go?"

"They pushed their way through the trees and go to the temple. It extended into heavy underbrush, where one couldn't pass. It was clearly rather long, but how long they couldn't see from the outside. At the end closest to them, there was a large set of doors that looked extremely heavy.

And they were slightly ajar. One person could slip through, one at a time, and look around inside. There wasn't any sound inside, which the team had been sure to verify. They looked around, pondering whether to enter when Jam burst in, and everyone followed him.

The temple was long and rectangular, lined with stone pillars about a foot from the walls, running parallel to the longer ones. Behind the pillars where many carvings, all remarkably clean. It was very dark in the temple, which made what was at the other end even scarier.

It was an arc, set into the wall. It was slightly lifted from the wall, and around there were five small circular impressions. Inset into each was a slightly glowing crystal. One was clear, one was red, one was green, one was blue, and one was black.

"Maybe it has something to do with the elements..." said Rick Spears.

OOC:

And that line from Rick was the last post made before the dataclysm. Explore the temple, look around. I'll say what your characters find.

Edited by Canis Lycaon

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

OOC I updated Ambrodens profile if you still wish to send him along too.

IC Hawk

Hawk frowned as he scanned the ceiling, something about it just seemed...odd. He quickly scaled one of the pillars (he is a Ninja) and began feeling the ceiling and looking around for a picture or lever or something. He couldn't justify the feeling, it just felt...correct.

BZPRPG Characters

IC: Leia (Temple)

She looks at the gems for a while more before speaking, face showing her concentration.

"Well.. I'd assume the way to get this to work would be using our powers, so.. stand back, guys. I'm gonna try this out."

As everyone (hopefully) does what she asks, Leia gathers her powers and forms a ball of light in her hand.

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

Before Hawk slid down, he would see no special pictures other than those on the longer walls. No levers or anything, just the ceiling and some fancy designs at the top.

Leia was gathering energy, and the crystal was not glowing any brighter or anything. Perhaps she needed to get closer?

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

The beam stuck the green crystal, and began to glow brighter. It sucked in the light. When Leia stopped the laser, it still glowed brightly, shining green across the entirety of the temple. It basked all of the team, and some hid their eyes from the light. It was bright.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

"Oh, ouch. Gosh. Alright, Rick or Jam, hit the red one with a fire ball. Damaracx, Lightning, blue. Inari, punch the black. And-oh, dang. We don't have an Ice Ninja. Um... Curses."

She's turned away from the now glowing brightly rob, and quickly shouts her commands.

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

IC: Sacred Grove Group

The ice blast made impact with the clear crystal, and instead of it freezing over, as one might have expected, it glowed brightly and absorbed the light from the blast. It began to shine across the room, spreading white light across throughout the temple. The stone inside the arc glowed lightly, and then stopped.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

IC: Inari adjusted his claws and looked over to the clear crystal. He turned to face his own crystal and began to concentrate on his fist. He swung at the orb with all his might - but no dirt or stones flew up to cover his arm.

Edited by Nebula 2.0

There would have been no need for Rick and Jam to team up in lighting the gem up- it did so from Rick's fire ball alone. It shone with the clear and green gems, spreading red light through the temple.

Damarcx hit the blue gem with lightning, it glowed like the others. The arc glowed briefly, and flickered out. It lasted longer than the other flash this time, and was brighter. Whatever they were doing, it was working.

Inari hit the gem, and his fist recoiled in pain. He spun around in Spinjitzu, and touched the gem. It glowed briefly, and then the stone inside the arc exploded with light, blinded everyone.

When it faded, everyone had the same image in their mind: A ruined world, all destroyed. No life anywhere, just dirt. Everything was burned, the earth ripped up, frozen over, and shocked with lightning.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

IC: The ninja kept his eyes shut for a few seconds before opening them back up after the vision invaded his mind. He seemed calm and collected, but his slight shuddering betrayed his stoic face. After a few minutes of silence he pulled down his facemask.

"An ominous, vague vision? We should just move one right now and report this to the masters later." He said after brushing a few white locks of hair from his face.

• 2 weeks later...

OOC:
Many apologies to Flare for not getting the Kiba post up yet.

A guttural chant softly echoed through the trees, coming from some direction that couldn't be discerned. The chant was inhuman, and not Serpentine or Skulkin. Stone Warriors were approaching, and there were many more than the expedition team. The chant was getting louder.

GM IC: Kiba
The Serpentine rolled his deck inside of the box. These ropes were chaffing his scales, and the wool for the blindfold itched. It was quite despicable in here. And whenever the truck hit a bump, his head smashed upon the top of the box.

The truck came to an abrupt stop, and the motion sent him flying into the front of the box. He pulled himself back up and heard the murmur of a man talking about them needing to check the box's contents. The front was pried open, and Dareth gasped.

"From now on, I only speak to Cole MacGrath."

The Serpentine was pulled along and found himself in a white room, strapped to a chair in front of a table. The blindfold was pulled from his face, and he blinked in the white light. He turned to a mirror and smiled. He was a Fangpyre, and couldn't hypnotize, melt his chains, or snap them with brute force.

An hour or so later, a ninja of Lightning was shoved into the room. He glared at the door, and then sat down at a seat on the opposite side of the table as Kiba.

"Hello Cole."

"Why don't you tell me how you know my name or I'll rip those fangs out of your skull and drive them through your eyes."

"I doubt you could do that. And why so much hostility. For an ally. Anyways, my superiors noticed what you did at the tomb and told me."

"What did I do? Why are you here?"

"Why should I tell you what you did? You know full well! And I am here to give you orders."

"Like I would take orders from you."

"I didn't think so. Your element uses jets. Occasionally you use bombs. Get some of them and rig them to blow in the Academy."

Edited by Canis Lycaon

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

IC Vincent"... A trope so thin and contrite..." Vincent sighed to himself as he focused in on the chant. "Anybody got a translator?" he deadpanned. "I can't tell what they're saying." Tightening the grip on his weapon, he scanned room for potential hostiles. "I wonder what they want," Vincent muttered.OOC edited to fit the story

Edited by Man of Miracles

"Isn't it obvious?" Leia replied, "They're Stone Warriors. They want us- dead or alive, no doubt. Move!"

The Ninja of Light jumps to the back of the group, nodding to Vincent and throwing the map over to him.

"Follow Icy. GO!"

And she practically pushed them out of the temple, closing the doors once they're all out and then sprinting away after the others.

Zakaro

Edited by ZakarOh!

AGoNWLR.jpg

IC: Rick"Who cares. Let's just get out of here before they get closer. " he said to Vincent as he ran outside.IC: Cole"Ok my friend. I'll get you the bombs, but there's no guarantee when I'll arm them. Either when I get them when I get them here to us. Now sit tight while I get them"He walks out of the room and go's to his right. He then enters the opposite room in which Garmadon is in."Well master, shall I agree to his terms or do we find a way to fool him? I am shocked as you when he said about blowing up the academy."OOC: I didn't mind the wait for the Kiba summary.

Edited by Punished Snake

gallery_110528_107_5250.jpg

At least, Leia tried to close the door. It was pried open, with the door facing out from inside, and was made of heavy stone. Whoever had opened it must have been incredibly strong. They had not been able to open it much, though, but that could have been a deliberate conservation of strength.

GM IC: Sensei Garmodon

"Bombs? All I heard after he said 'I didn't think so' was unintelligible whispering." Garmodon stared at Kiba through the window, and then what Cole had struck him in all of it's force. He turned to Cole, and channeled the element of Earth. He grabbed Cole by the throat and lifted him in the air and growled through gritted teeth.

"Bomb the academy?"

OOC:

Flare, I guess this wasn't clear. The italicized text represented whispering.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

OOC: Ooooooh. That now makes sense.IC: ColeHe tried to speak while he was being choked by earth. "Yes Sensei. He whispered that command to me. But shouldn't we be calm about this so we can think this through?"He gagged for air as the Sensei of once darkness was choking him after he told him the whispered message."Please Sensei, can you release me?"

gallery_110528_107_5250.jpg

Name: Gray Michael Vincent.

Element: Ice

Weapon: The Icicle.

Personality: He is quite serious and has almost no sense of humor. He stays calm for most of the time though.

Background: Gray has a normal life, to other people. Before the Academy opened he was a normal highschooler that did mostly swimming. He had really no friends, because everyone thought he was just plain odd. He had no sense of humor and always shrugged at jokes. He lived in the middle of the city and was the age of fourteen when Garmadon tried to take over and he admired Zane. He jumped at the chance of being trained by him. This was about a week ago, so he's still a newer trainee.