Jump to content

  • Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Ninjago RPG

Ninjago RPG

  • Please log in to reply
421 replies to this topic

#401 Offline Canis Lycaon

Canis Lycaon
  • Members
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

  • 1,320 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 01 2013 - 07:32 PM

OOC:
Approved. Welcome to the game!
 
Also, Flaredrick, the most basic power of Earth is just enhanced strength. Garmodon is just holding Cole's neck.
 
GM IC: Sensei Garmodon
"Not until you tell me about these bombs, Cole."


Edited by Canis Lycaon, Dec 04 2013 - 04:06 PM.

  • 0

I used to have a banner here.

 

But that RPG is dead.

 

What now?


#402 Offline GrayTheSilverNinja

GrayTheSilverNinja
  • Members
  • Inhabitant

  • 2 posts

Posted Dec 01 2013 - 08:57 PM

OOC- And I jump in how exactly?


  • 0

#403 Offline Canis Lycaon

Canis Lycaon
  • Members
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

  • 1,320 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 04 2013 - 04:07 PM

OOC:

You can train in the Academy, and once Cole gets out you can interact with him.


  • 0

I used to have a banner here.

 

But that RPG is dead.

 

What now?


#404 Offline Captain Caboose

Captain Caboose
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

  • 1,540 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 05 2013 - 06:16 PM

IC: Cole
"He wants me to use the bombs that the jets use to set this academy ablaze. I don't know where to put them. Heck, I just left before he told me. That's all I know. I swear."

Edited by Punished Snake, Dec 05 2013 - 06:17 PM.

  • 0

BZPRPG Profiles

Flaredrick Seria - Potas -'Jet Fire' -'Razor'- 'Infector' - Reso 'Vo - Kasrar 'V- Ludvin va Betravo - Vallen Tor - Molvr Kalr

#405 Offline Canis Lycaon

Canis Lycaon
  • Members
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

  • 1,320 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 10 2013 - 09:18 AM

GM IC: Sensei Garmodon

"Fine." The Sensei released his hold upon Cole, and then smashed his fist down onto Cole's head. He slung Cole over his shoulder, and walked out of the complex he was in. The prisons were located in a high-security location, and where it even was located was kept secret.

 

Garmodon looked out at the Trainee's fighting each other, and found one not doing anything.

 

"Hey you! Gray Michael or whatever your name is! Come over here."

 

GM IC: Sacred Grove Team

They had been marching for three days, rationing out food slowly, and keeping track of their direction. Then, the trees abruptly stopped and they found themselves on a cliff, looking out over a desert. Not too far away from the base of the cliff, they could see something a little interesting.

 

There was a small camp, and outside it there were explosions, lighting, waves of ice, and upturned rock. This was unnatural.


  • 0

I used to have a banner here.

 

But that RPG is dead.

 

What now?


#406 Offline Zakaro

Zakaro
  • Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

  • 1,230 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 10 2013 - 03:34 PM

IC: Leia (Cliffside)

"Hit the deck."

The Ninja of Light falls to the ground and inches forward, mask on, peering over the edge. 

"Any idea what's happening?"

Zakaro


  • 0

journeybannerv2.jpg

The Journey begins! Feel free to join as the quest starts out.  ^_^

-Lego RPG Forum-

Just call me Zakaro, no matter what's up there.

 

 


#407 Offline Captain Caboose

Captain Caboose
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

  • 1,540 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 20 2013 - 06:35 PM

OOC: I won't be here for a week, so when I get back (that is if we have more posts here) can I have a brief summary of the things my characters been involved with.

 

IC: Rick

"I have no idea. But I fear if we wait, we may perish."


Edited by Punished Snake, Dec 20 2013 - 06:35 PM.

  • 0

BZPRPG Profiles

Flaredrick Seria - Potas -'Jet Fire' -'Razor'- 'Infector' - Reso 'Vo - Kasrar 'V- Ludvin va Betravo - Vallen Tor - Molvr Kalr

#408 Offline Last Son Amakusa

Last Son Amakusa
  • Members
  • Tahnok-Kal Attacks!

  • 3,250 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 20 2013 - 09:38 PM

IC Vincent
This phenomenon was, to say the least, unnatural.

Simply put, the elements never did that of their own accord. Unless there was a mischievous ninja or some other powrr source nearby, this wouldn't be happening. Vinent narrowed his eyes as he stared at the disturbances below. "Can anybody see any sort of power source?" he asked.

  • 0

#409 Offline Canis Lycaon

Canis Lycaon
  • Members
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

  • 1,320 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 22 2013 - 10:49 AM

GM IC: Sacred Grove Team

A figure exited the camp, holding a long staff. What the figure was exactly could not be made out from the distance the team was standing, but it looked to be extremely gaunt and emaciated. The figure pointed the staff away from the camp, and then fire exploded a few feet from it, sending the figure flying.

 

It picked itself back up, and walked back into the camp.


  • 0

I used to have a banner here.

 

But that RPG is dead.

 

What now?


#410 Offline Last Son Amakusa

Last Son Amakusa
  • Members
  • Tahnok-Kal Attacks!

  • 3,250 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 22 2013 - 12:08 PM

IC Vincent
"Huh?" Turning to look at the figure that had walked out of the camp, he called out to it. "Hey, you okayu? What were you doing?"

  • 0

#411 Offline Canis Lycaon

Canis Lycaon
  • Members
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

  • 1,320 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 22 2013 - 04:45 PM

GM IC: Sacred Grove Team

The sound was quiet from to the Skeleton, but audible. It turned around and looked straight at the team. It shouted something to the rest of the camp, and a vehicle burst of a small tent. The figure grabbed onto it. It was clear what this vehicle was: a Turbo Shredder.

 

These were skeletons.


  • 0

I used to have a banner here.

 

But that RPG is dead.

 

What now?


#412 Offline Zakaro

Zakaro
  • Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

  • 1,230 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 22 2013 - 08:09 PM

IC: Leia (Cliffside)

..Whoops.

"MOVE!" She yells, abandoning stealth in favor of getting her point across and standing, taking the slightest of seconds to charge before firing a powerful beam of light at the incoming vehicle.

Zakaro


  • 0

journeybannerv2.jpg

The Journey begins! Feel free to join as the quest starts out.  ^_^

-Lego RPG Forum-

Just call me Zakaro, no matter what's up there.

 

 


#413 Offline Nebula 2.0

Nebula 2.0
  • Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

  • 1,290 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 23 2013 - 07:59 PM

IC: Inari covered his eyes momentarily as the beam shot out towards the skeletal vehicle. There was no sign of hesitation as the ninja jumped off the cliff and plunged a claw into the rocky wall. He slid down at a steady pace and prepared himself to leap off towards the vehicle when it came near enough.


  • 0

#414 Offline Canis Lycaon

Canis Lycaon
  • Members
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

  • 1,320 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 27 2013 - 04:43 PM

GM IC: Sacred Grove Team

The Turbo Shredder was hit by the blast, and stopped, it's engine having been destroyed. Ten Skeletons crawled off it, and then raised staves similar to the one the first had wielded. They charged the cliff, and then began to climb it, rising into the air.

 

GM IC: Dark Zane and Lord Garmodon

The two were innocuous in Ninjago City, blending into the crowd perfectly. They were in plainclothes, but dressed a bit formally - not that much, but enough to blend into the crowd. They approached a skyscraper, and entered it through the lobby, acting calm.

 

"We're here to Cyrus. We are his two o'clock appointment."

 

"Ah. Right this way."

 

The secretary warmly greeted the two, completely unaware as to their true identity, and ushered them into an elevator. She handed Lloyd an ID card, and then walked away. Lord Garmodon swiped the card into the control panel, and the elevator went dark. Red lights flickered back on, and the elevator dropped.

 

The two got out in a deep basement, and were greeted by the head of the company - Cyrus Borg, who had replaced his legs with eight robotic legs, like a spider. He reasoned that his paralyzed flesh legs were useless, so he might as well ... upgrade them.

 

A scanner dropped down from the ceiling and scanned Dark Zane, then reattached itself to the ceiling.

 

"Borg, I appreciate your cooperation. With your new warriors, we will be kings over all of this planet."

 

Then, a hatch in the floor split open, and a platform on which an army stood rose. The eyes on each lit up, glowing red. Zane's knowledge and design were all that was needed to complete the warriors.
 

The Nindroids had awakened.


  • 0

I used to have a banner here.

 

But that RPG is dead.

 

What now?


#415 Offline Captain Caboose

Captain Caboose
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

  • 1,540 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 14 2014 - 04:03 AM

OOC: Man this is dying. So is there a fight in the sacred grove?
  • 0

BZPRPG Profiles

Flaredrick Seria - Potas -'Jet Fire' -'Razor'- 'Infector' - Reso 'Vo - Kasrar 'V- Ludvin va Betravo - Vallen Tor - Molvr Kalr

#416 Offline Canis Lycaon

Canis Lycaon
  • Members
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

  • 1,320 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 17 2014 - 01:12 PM

OOC:

The Turbo Shredder was just destroyed, and the Skeltons are charging the cliff.


  • 0

I used to have a banner here.

 

But that RPG is dead.

 

What now?


#417 Offline Zakaro

Zakaro
  • Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

  • 1,230 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 18 2014 - 07:32 PM

IC: Leia (Cliffside)

"GET READY!"

Again she yells while materializing her Really Big Stick, spinning it around before firing off more lasers at the Skeletons who've begun to climb up the cliff.

Zakaro


  • 0

journeybannerv2.jpg

The Journey begins! Feel free to join as the quest starts out.  ^_^

-Lego RPG Forum-

Just call me Zakaro, no matter what's up there.

 

 


#418 Offline Canis Lycaon

Canis Lycaon
  • Members
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

  • 1,320 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 18 2014 - 12:07 PM

OOC:

It's been a while since anyone posted in this - is anyone still interested? Should I keep the RPG going, or should I post a wrapup to finish everything?


Edited by Canis Lycaon, Feb 18 2014 - 12:07 PM.

  • 0

I used to have a banner here.

 

But that RPG is dead.

 

What now?


#419 Offline Zakaro

Zakaro
  • Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

  • 1,230 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 18 2014 - 12:16 PM

OOC: I'm still interested, but, really, if we're living on two, threeish players...

I think, sadly, it's time for Ninjago to come to a close, at least for a time.. :( :/

I just... dunno..

Zakaro


  • 0

journeybannerv2.jpg

The Journey begins! Feel free to join as the quest starts out.  ^_^

-Lego RPG Forum-

Just call me Zakaro, no matter what's up there.

 

 


#420 Offline Captain Caboose

Captain Caboose
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

  • 1,540 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 19 2014 - 09:09 PM

OOC: I still like this RPG, but the lack of activity and just us three won't really keep it going for long. I think it seems that this RPG has finally kicked the bucket sadly.
  • 0

BZPRPG Profiles

Flaredrick Seria - Potas -'Jet Fire' -'Razor'- 'Infector' - Reso 'Vo - Kasrar 'V- Ludvin va Betravo - Vallen Tor - Molvr Kalr

#421 Offline Canis Lycaon

Canis Lycaon
  • Members
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

  • 1,320 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 19 2014 - 03:37 PM

Well, I'm just going to leave a couple explanations here:

 

-Inari's element was Shadow. This was approved by me.

-Dark Lloyd was a resident in an alternate dimension. However, the main four ninjas died in this dimension. When he went to the temple on the Dark Island, he absorbed all the power. He released the power in a massive explosion, destroying everything save one temple. He used it, and then traveled to another dimension.

-Here, the same thing had occurred, effectively. Lloyd had died here, so the main four were more powerful, and had accidentally wiped out everything. They used the same temple.

-That temple you discovered was the same one that could be used to travel dimensions.

-When you tried to activate it, you failed, as Inari's element was not Earth. Therefore, an image of the last visited universe appeared in your heads, but a portal did not open.

-The skeleton camp that you left off fighting was harnessing the power of elements in the form of weapons.

 

I'll get B6 to close this in about a day.


  • 0

I used to have a banner here.

 

But that RPG is dead.

 

What now?


#422 Offline Neo ShadowVezon

Neo ShadowVezon
  • Members
  • Tohunga

  • 36 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 10 2014 - 03:51 PM

OOC: That's a shame, I was about to join the RPG. What irony.


  • 0

"Master of Shadows"

 

"There is nobody like me."

-ShadowVezon, Steal the Mask, Page 72, #2853

 

"You may have defeated many villains before you fell to the madness, but I am no ordinary foe."

-ShadowVezon, Steal the Mask 2, Page 72, #2858

 

"Stay down, Toa. You are nothing compared to me."

-ShadowVezon, Steal the Mask 2 Page 72, #2867

 

whatcolor_isblack.jpg





0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users