Ninjago RPG

Canis Lycaon

OOC:

It's really fine whoever rescues Storm, I just would prefer the rescuer to be Vincent or Aaron. If you want to see Storm's lightning orb explosion and rescue him, feel free. Right now, I really want to make Serpentine playable.

OOC:

Yeah, you can add the Skales fighting style as power for them + I'll rescue.

IC Alexander Varon

Why, why did I bet again, why did I have to go to this wastelands. He wondered walking trought the snow, trying to figure out his firepowers to warm, only to discover he was unable to. *Lightning orb boom* What, what was that. He tought running towards the source of the boom, finding a cave with a minifig lying on the ground.

I'm back!

OOC:

It's really fine whoever rescues Storm, I just would prefer the rescuer to be Vincent or Aaron. If you want to see Storm's lightning orb explosion and rescue him, feel free. Right now, I really want to make Serpentine playable.

OOC:

IC Alexander Varon

Why, why did I bet again, why did I have to go to this wastelands. He wondered walking trought the snow, trying to figure out his firepowers to warm, only to discover he was unable to. *Lightning orb boom* What, what was that. He tought running towards the source of the boom, finding a cave with a minifig lying on the ground.

OOC:

First of all, I'm not sure what the 'Skales fighting style' is. Second, you have to edit your post. That one post from me was before someone else (Constructman) posted saying he was near the boom himself. Also, the one quote you quoted was referring to Leia, Vincent or Aaron.

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

OOC:

OOC:

IC Alexander Varon

OOC:

First of all, I'm not sure what the 'Skales fighting style' is. Second, you have to edit your post. That one post from me was before someone else (Constructman) posted saying he was near the boom himself. Also, the one quote you quoted was referring to Leia, Vincent or Aaron.

Darn it stupid me, I'll edit, I only have to figure what to post in place...

I'm back!

OOC:

You know what, don't edit your post. I have a solution.

IC: Jack Storm

The one riding the Ice Spider entered seconds after the Standard Ninja of Fire. Storm shivered and whispered, "Do either of you have a radio? My leg is broken. I can't walk." The one on the Ice Spider grabbed his and started to say how he had found Storm. The ninja of fire crouched down and lit two small fire balls in his hands, bringing them around Jack.

IC: Benjamin Grimpen

Grimpen heard the radio transmission and checked to make sure he had a stretcher. He did. Grimpen began running to the location Storm was found at and saw a large collection of vehicles of all sorts. He leapt out of his mech and was greeted by one of his roommates, Alexander Black. Black said, "His leg is broken. I don't know what to do!" Grimpen grabbed the stretcher and entered the snow cave Storm was in. Many were surrounding him, keeping him warm. He said, "Grab him. Make sure to not move his leg." They gently moved Jack onto the stretcher, and carried it out. Alex grabbed one end, and motioned to another roommate of Grimpen and Storm, Matt Formigan, to grab the other end. They put him in the small cell at the back of their Ultra Sonic Raider for safekeeping, and Matt got in the top half. He flew off, heading back to the Ice Citadel. Before climbing back into his mech, Grimpen turned and said, "Thank you to everyone that helped in the search."

OOC:

Once a couple of people make some IC posts, then Serpentine will be playable.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

OOC: Ooooo yay Serpentine soons

And Skales's fighting thing is Fang-Kwon-Do.

IC: Leia (Wastes)

She got the message over her radio, a small thing hidden in her hood. Thankful for having found Storm and for the chance to get out of the cold, she flew back to the Citadel.

Upon arrival, she simply got Beam into the Dragon Quarters and then sat there, relishing the warmth of her dragon and just the building in general. The Light Ninja was half-awake, half-asleep, slowly nodding off into true slumber. It wouldn't take long if she wasn't interrupted, but if Leia was she'd be fine doing whatever was needed. Her eyes began to close, her body sagging as wakefullness slipped from her mind...

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC: Rick Spears

Rick woke up early in the morning, waiting for the masters to awaken so he can start his training. While he waited, he looked across the valley, looking at the beauty for the high mountain top.

IC: Cole McGrath

Cole can be a bit of a hard ball when it comes to the training he is going through right now. He can't seem to perfect a stealth move, when it comes to incapaciting an enemy.

gallery_110528_107_5250.jpg

OOC:You can know play as a Serpentine! The player cap is now three, so you won't have to delete a PC if you already have two. Name: CrawlaGender: FemaleTribe: HypnobraiWeapon: Mezmo's Hypno FangPersonality: Commanding, ambitious, will defend those she cares about at all costs. Very nationalistic.Background: Crawla was at one time a normal snake of the Hypnobrai tribe. Then, her abilities grew, and she became a General. She is second only to the Serpentine Kings, and uses her power. She is a field leader for the Serpentine, and wants Serpentine to rule all of Ninjago.

Edited by Canis

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

OOC: Finally, I can do this.

Name: Venemour

Tribe: Venomari

Weapon: Pair of blades

Personality: Sly, ferocious, and will kill at command

Bio: Venemour has always wanted to serve as a warrior class, but could never gain his way to there. He is only a scout, who takes orders at will. Soon he will become a warrior and then a general to lead the Venomari tribe to victory.

Edited by Flaredrick: Forgotten One

OOC: Yay Serpentine

Name: AsapiGender: FemaleElement/Tribe: FangpyreWeapon: Double Daggers, as small as they get. (Heroica Daggers)Personality: Asapi is a master of deception. While she's against outright killing, she relishes being able to force others to join the Serpentine, or even just allow them to join by choice. Acting, disguises, and many other abilities let her trick people into coming to her position so that she can bring them over to her side with a bite. Asapi is often sent on undercover missions, as her skills in acting and disguising are very useful for those types of missions. When in combat she prefers to get upclose and personal, even though she's superb at dagger throwing, so she can either use her knifes or fangs to quickly get the person out of the way.Background: Asapi was one of the Serpentine born in the tombs, and so she never knew the outside until Lloyd let her and the rest of the Tribe free. Once free, she helped with the major events, staying true to Fangtom and trusting his abilities. Now she's still with the rest of the Fangpyre, doing as she's told and helping in the effort to eliminate the ninja.

Wooo

Also, she's been added to my first post for easy reference. :)

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

OOC:

Flaredrick, he is Scout. You are still Trainee. Just for reference, I have updated the topic post to prepare for Serpentine being playable.

IC: Crawla

Crawla walked down the hall of the grand room. Serpentine buzzed about, and at the end of the aisle were the four Serpentine Kings. She came down to the end and Skales stood, waiting for her. He said, "You will never use your legs again, for today, you become a General." He took out two small capsules and gave one to Crawla. He said, "Swallow it." She did so, and felt her legs fusing together and growing longer. She looked at what was once her legs and saw a tail in its place. Then, Skales gave her the other capsule and said, "This is an Anti-Venom capsule. Keep it safe." He then grabbed her arm, lifted it up and yelled, "Bow before General Crawla!"

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

Staff Character: Cole

The first thing Cole did after getting back from the Northern Provinces was relieve Killardo of duty. Cole entered the room where Killardo was working with the slice of cake. He handed it to Killardo and said, "We got some professional computer decoders. You can go." Killardo got up and left the room. Cole looked at the screen and saw that Killardo had only decrypted the Anacondrai tomb. Cole printed out the maps and began to read them. The Anacondrai tomb could be shut off from the rest of the tombs via a lever in the main area. There was a secret passage way to escape, or enter. A small team of ninja could infiltrate the tomb, cut it off, and then all of the students in the Academy could lay siege to it. He smiled, and went to tell the other ninja.

OOC:

Very soon, the Siege of the Anancondrai Tomb Mission will start. Not yet, but soon.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

"I guess I you could jump onto the mech." He climbed in, and Alex got onto a shoulder. The winds were still rather high, so Ben wasted no time in getting back to the Citadel. He got out, and took Alex off of his shoulder. He ran to were Jack was, and found him. His leg had been broken, and he was getting some rest. Grimpen walked over and said, "I will take up combat duty for you until your leg is better." He then walked out of the room to the main area.

Edited by Canis

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

OOC:

Well, I doubt that he would even be allowed into Storm's medical room. I changed my post to fix it.

"I really don't know. I have been focusing on rescuing Storm. I think we should go try and attack the Hypnobrai Tomb." He got back into his Mech and grabbed the giant energy chainsaw he received with it. He ran outside, going towards the Hypnobrai Tomb. The wind speeds were still great and and snow was coming down.

OOC:

We won't actually break into the tomb, just fight some Serpentine, Skulkin and Stone Warriors outside of it.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

OOC I'm gonna take a Golden Mech stored somewere in the Citadel Ok?

IC Alexander Vayron

"Hum, to take down a serpentine tomb, we'll need..." He started running towards a room he'd seen when entering the Citadel, he opened the door. "... more firepower."

I'm back!

OOC:

You are using your PC of Fire, so you can have a Fire Mech or a Blade Cycle.

IC: Crawla

Crawla slithered through the city of Ouroboros, enjoying her new tail. Then, her table notified her of a disturbance in the Forest of Tranquility, and she got into a Rattle Copter, noting how her tail made it hard to get seated. She took off, and arrived quickly. She steered the Copter over to a clearing where some ninja were attacking a mining operation, and had it lower altitude. She then fired all of her missiles at the ninja. They leapt out of the way, and the missiles hit trees. While the five ninja were distracted, a couple of Fangpyres came up and bit the attackers. The fell over in pain, and began to mutate into snakes. Crawla jumped out of her Copter and slithered over to the mining platform. She grabbed a piece of Relaxum and thought, "Why don't I just lie down and go to sleep?" She snapped out of it and grabbed four more people. She put one piece on each of the mutated ninja and said, "Don't worry. You will willing join us over time. Just relax, and accept your fate."

Edited by Canis

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

Name : Kylle Crush

Element : Ice

Weapon : Dagger

Personality : He has a sense of humor. Sometimes he messes things up. He is really enthusiastic. He tends to ask many questions. He really loves playing with weapons.

Background : He came from Ninjago City. He always admired the Ninja. After the war broke out he started to join the Academy.

Name : Kane Crush

Element : Fire

Weapon : Sword

Personality : He is the opposite of Kylle. He is very serious. He always does the job right when Kylle's not around. He tries to stop Kylle when he plays with weapons before he kills himself.

Background : He is Kylle's big brother. He also admired the Ninja. When the war broke out he followed Kylle to join the Academy so that he can become one with the Ninja.

Edited by Toa Kranan : TOUAB

OOC:

Characters look fine, don't forget you can have a Serpentine. You might want to have a last name, though.

IC: Jack Storm

Jack cam to in a dark room. He sat up, and collapsed almost immediately. He whispered, "Where am I?" He heard a door open and three people walk inside. One said, in a voice easily recognizable as Alex Black, "You're in your room in our apartment. Your leg is broken, and it seems like you have a concussion." Storm said, "Last thing I remember is crawling into a snow cave." Matt Formigan said, "You were found by two ninja. We rescued you. Now, we will just let you rest. A doctor will come in two hours." Alex and Matt left, and Meredith kneeled down next to Jack. She said, "Look, Jack. I have always had a crush on you. I have just been afraid to say anything and..." Jack interrupted her and said, "Me too."

Edited by Canis

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

OOC Ok fire mech it is.

IC Alexander Vayron

The doors opened and revealed a room filled with machines of different kinds: Mechs, Vehicles, Weapons... He walked inside the room unsure what to take with him, then he stood before a fire mech and emmediately decided to take it. Nah, the owner wouldn't mind me taking this thing for a while. He jumped in and activated it. He jumped and did some kick in the air to test and then he ran towards Benjaming. "Ok I'm ready to go."

I'm back!

OOC:

Really, no one owns any vehicles. The only exception are the Light Dragons and Ultra Dragons, for obvious reasons. So if your PC sees a vehicle of their element, they can use it.

Benjamin continued to run to the tomb. He said to Alex, "Tomb security is always very high. I doubt we will break in." He took his chainsaw and activated it. A Stone Warrior on a bike came towards them, but Grimpen started to saw through the front part of the bike. The Warrior jumped off, and Grimpen said to Alex, "Shoot at it."

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

OOC: I already added last names for Kylle and Kane. All of my character's personalities are just the same like mine. ;)

IC: Kylle and Kane Crush.

Two boys named Kylle and Kane were walking down the hallway along with Nya. " And this will be your room." Said Nya. " Cool! I got my own bed too?!" Kylle started juming on his bed and Kane yelled. " Kylle, stop jumping on your'e bed!" " Aw man. You never let me do anything fun!" Kylle sat on his bed in disappointment. " I'm sorry about him. He's sorta .... obnoxious." Kane said to Nya.

" That's okay. Well, have a good nights rest. Training starts tomorrow morning. Be sure your'e not late." Replied Nya. Kane told her " Okay. You can count on us. Well most of us." Said Kane. "Good night! See you tomorrow!" Said Nya.

Edited by Toa Kranan : TOUAB

IC Alexander Vayron

"Shoot at it?" he smiled "I was thinking of punching it bit and trow it around, before we tear it apart, that'd be more fun. But yeah, whatever you want bossman."

He prepared his mech and jumped towards the creature of stone, punching it backwards against a tree. He slowely stepped out of his mech and burned some snow to create smoke to hinder the visibility of the warrior. "You chose the wrong ninja, you fool." he spoke walking through the smoke towards the tree, "sadly for you there's now a scratch on my brand-new suit, you'll have to pay for that." He blasted the smoke aside revealing him standing in front of the Stonen creature, which whidened his eyes in suprise. "Yeah you'll pay." He pointed his arms towards the warior and fired a giant flame at it.

OOC:

Bossman, I'll use that nickname from now on when using Alaxender who's talking to Benjamin.

I'm giving Vayron a more sadisticly, arrogant and egoisticly side that Damon, for the sake of you knowing it.

You can describe what happens to the warrior, I don't know for sure.

I'm back!

IC Alexander Vayron

"Shoot at it?" he smiled "I was thinking of punching it bit and trow it around, before we tear it apart, that'd be more fun. But yeah, whatever you want bossman."

He prepared his mech and jumped towards the creature of stone, punching it backwards against a tree.

OOC:

Tree? We're in the Northern Provinces. There are no trees, just snow.

"Don't call me that. Also, you do know your mech has a gun, right?" Grimpen said as Alex's blast hit the warrior. Then Warrior got flung back and started to run away. Grimpen then heard the sound of motors coming. He turned to see the origin of the noise, and saw ten Turbo Shredders being led by a Skull Truck. He said to Alex, "Get ready to fight."

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

IC VayronHe quickly ran back to his suit and got in. "Yeah, I knew about that gun bossy, but seing your enemu scatter by your own hand is waay more fun." He jumped a few times up and down using his suit, then he kicked and punched a few times in the air, untill he finally said: "Let those creatures come, I'm ready for some more..."

I'm back!

IC: Rick

Rick began a series of attacks at a training dummy. A volley of slashes at it, then a few spins of some spinjit-su. After feeling a bit tired on the dummy, he activated the training course, accidentally sending a ninja of lightning into the air.

IC: Cole

Just as Cole came down from the ground fro finally perfecting his "signature" move, he gets sent flying into the air by the training course popping up. "AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" He landed with a hard thud on the ground. He slowly got up, due to the force of the fall. He looks at the fire ninja and says, "Are you trying to kill me!"

Edited by Flaredrick: Forgotten One

Grimpen said, "I will take five of the Shredders and the Truck. You get the other ones." Grimpen jumped onto the truck with his mech and knocked the drivers out of it. He then started to turn the truck and crashed it into one of the Shredders.

He then ran and smashed his saw into another.

OOC:

After the fight, we will go to the Citadel.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

OOC : I wanted to do this on weekends but I have an English examination tomorrow.

IC : Kylle and Kane Crush

Kane tried to wake up his little brother, Kylle. " Wake up Kylle!" Said Kane. " I don't wanna!" Replied Kylle. " C'mon! Were gonna be late for training!" Said Kane. " Okay fine! I'll go take shower." Replied a sleepy Kylle.

Kylle and Kane managed to arrive in time. Sensei Wu said " Good morning my fellow students. Before we begin, I would like to introduce you to our new students, Kylle and Kane Crush. So, today's lesson will be chopping ten boards. So would anyone like to try?" All of the trainees there thought it wasn't going to be easy. Kylle stepped forward. " Kylle what are you doing?" Whispered Kane. " Let the Crusher handle this. Step back everybody!" As Kylle tried chopping the boards, his hand suddenly turned red. He couldn't bare the pain and all of a sudden he started running around and screaming with pain. Everybody there started laughing at him. Kane felt so embarrassed.

IC: Vincent

Having successfully rescued Storm, Vincent sat down in a chair, attempting to meditate. He could never meditate in the cross-legged position-his back would kill him if he sat for too long. Sitting in a chair was so much easier. He closed his eyes, his breathing taking a steady rhythm. In... out... in... out...

OOC: Third Char

Name: ZharukGender: MaleTribe: VenomariWeapon: Copper variant of Spitta's toxic toothpickPersonality: Cold, calculating, and unfathomable, Zharuk is one of the best tacticians of the Venomari. He is very contemptuous and arrogant.Background: Zharuk was never one of the big shots of the Serpentine-that is, until his talents in strategy started to show. WHile this hasn't gained him any substantial rank in the Venomari, others often look to him when they are stumped on what to do.

OOC:

Third PC looks good, and I have these rules on custom vehicles for everyone:

1. I must approve it.
  2. You must give up one of your pre-assigned vehicles to use it.
  3. You must submit a picture for other players to see.
  4. You must have one IC post dedicated to your character getting this vehicle.

Grimpen threw one of the drivers out of his Shredder, picked the Shredder up and threw it at another. He then turned to the final one, and shot a laser at it. The Shredder blew up, and all of the drivers of the vehicles Grimpen destroyed started to run away.

Edited by Canis Lupus

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

IC Alexander Vayron"All right bossman, let's do this!" He said as he fired the gun of his suit, the bullet hit a Shredded, which exploded. "Whoa bossman, you've done a good job with those things, but I, I can do better!" He shouted, evading the arrows fired by stone warriors. He ran towards one two shredders and teared apart a piece of metal from the first, then he destroyed the second and formed the metal into a ball. "Look bossy, this are tha skills." He trew the ball in the air and hit it with the piece of metal, launchin it towards the fourth shredder, chrushing it. But in his exitement he did not notice the last had drove behind him and now hit his suit, disabling it. "Oahg" he said as he crawled out of his damaged suit, litting his flames in fire," you just made me very angry!"

I'm back!

Grimpen made an orb of energy and fired it at the final shredder. It got hit with Vayron's fire, and the driver jumped out. All of the drivers began to run away, and Grimpen fired a big laser at the fleeing group. They started run faster. Grimpen turned to Vayron and said, "I think the get the idea. Jump on my mech's shoulder." Grimpen started to run back to the Citadel of Ice.

Staff Character: Sensei Garmadon

Garmadon sat at the head of the conference room with his brother and wife. The five ninja, Nya, and a Jack Storm in a wheelchair where spread around the table. Cole said, "A recent mission to attack the Serpentine Train found data maps of the Five Tombs. One major feature is an emergency feature that shuts the Anacondrai Tomb off from the others. There is also a tunnel into the Tomb that a small team could enter. My suggestion? Enter the tomb, cut it off, and lay siege to it, taking it over." Sensei Garmadon spoke up, "Good idea. Except for one crucial point. If we attack from the top, then the snakes will have nowhere to go. We must come through the tunnel. Everyone. Your Elite Earth Ninja will have to expand the tunnel." Cole nodded, along with everyone else. Storm then said, "We will should announce the siege at Cotta's funeral."

Edited by Canis Lupus

But that RPG is dead.

What now?