Ninjago RPG

Canis Lycaon

IC: Cole

Cole saw the Fangprye soldier and shocked him with his lightning bolts. "Thanks for the tip." He continued firing bolts from the shoulder of the mech. Then a Venomari soldier leaped onto the mech, he sprayed his Venom into Rick's eyes. Cole shot a bolt at the Venomari and fell down from the mech. "You okay Rick," He saied shooting more bolts of lightning.

IC: Rick

"I'm fine, just got some venom in my eyes. I might hallucinate, so be careful up there." He wipes his eyes, trying to see clearly. "I think I see a giant Jay Leno as a snake."

gallery_110528_107_5250.jpg

IC: Electra

Steering her Storm fighter towards the Serpentine Copter, Electra triggered the Storm Fighter's weapons. Lightning bolts struck the copter, electrifying the hull and detonating the fuel tank, sending the helicopter plummeting to the ground. Grimacing, Electra veered the fighter downwards, firing down lightning strikes at the Serpentine Army.

IC: Vincent

Vincent continued to shoot ice bolts.

IC: Zharuk

Zharuk continued to weave his way through the ranks of the Serpentine. He was getting close to the ninja...

IC: Benjamin Grimpen

Grimpen arrived at the top and grabbed his chainsaw. He activated it, and looked at the situation. The Serpentine far out numbered the ninja, and were encircling the tomb entrance. Grimpen looked at the one cannon that was pointing in, and lifted up in the air. He thrusted himself forward, and got to it. He fired some lasers at it, and narrowly dodged some fire. He said, "I need some help destroying one of the train's cannons."

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

The bolts hit the train and the cannon took some damage. Grimpen flew into the air and started to focus. In a bright flash of green light, he turned into his NRG form. He charged up a big laser and fired it at the cannon. He was tiring quickly, and he would run out of energy quickly.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

IC: Leia (Sky)

After having to look away as Grimpen went NRG, Leia was back to shooting at the Serpentine below with lasers and claws. Beam shoved a few back with mighty wing-beats, and the Ninja followed up with a laser. Still, there were so many, and she was just the moral support... Right?...

IC: Asapi (Battle)

The disguised Fangpyre hissed. This ninja in green was being quite the annoyence, wasn't he. The cannons were going down fast. She had to do something. Thinking fast, and more hoping to distract the man more than hurt him, she threw a knife at his side before disappearing into the chaos of battle once more.

"He will pay if I have my way!"

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

A knife hit Grimpen's side and and Grimpen quickly pulled it out. He made one giant orb of energy and hurled it at the cannon, destroying it. He then went back from NRG, and looked at his side. It was red and tender. He touched it and it hurt. Limping back to the entrance, he spoke into his radio, "Most units should return to the tomb and climb down the stairs. When I say climb, I mean climb. We're ninja, after all. If we fight from the bottom and top, the Serpentine will have no where to go and be trapped in the center of the cave."

IC: Crawla

The Elite Fire ninja blasted a wave of fire at his former comrades. Crawla pointed at him to a nearby Fangypyre, and he ran over and bit the ninja. Crawla looked down the stairs and saw the ninja had already taken over the first two floors after the ground floor. Injured soldiers were climbing back up the stairs. Crawla thought, This is going well.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

OOc the ninja are attacking the Anacondrai tombsAlso, I didn't understand Grimpen's order. What did he mean?IC ZharukFinally! Zharuk had closed in on the annoying walking artillery. Twirling his toothpick, he raised it into the air and chopped down at Vincent. Unfortunately for him, the ice ninja had heard his footsteps and parried the stroke effortlessly. Zharuk spat a blast of venom at the ninja but it was frozen solid as the Venomari was battered with ice bolts.IC Vincent Continuing to fire ice bolts at the Venomari, Vincent heard grimpen's order. But hast did he mean? For some reason he didn't quite understand what the Master had meant. So Vincent just kept raining ice down on the Serpentine army.

OOC:

All the ninja fighting outside the tomb are to reenter the tomb and go to the bottom of the tomb. If the ninja close in on the Serpentine from the bottom and top, the Serpentine will be trapped inside the middle of the tomb. The ninja want them out of the tomb, so everyone needs to regroup at the bottom of the tomb. I hope that helps.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

Grimpen jumped down the tomb, activating his lasers to slow his fall. He got to the bottom and stood back up. The ninja had set up a base in the bottom three floors. Grimpen went over to a small tent that had been set up and entered it. The original ninja were in the tent, and were talking about the siege. Cole said, "This is going quite well."

Crawla slithered over to a computer console and began to press buttons on it. If the tomb was taken over, the ninja could open the tunnel and raid the other tombs. She put her hand down and authenticated the program she had just written. She heard a boom, and knew what she had done. She had caused the tunnel to collapse, protecting the other tombs.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

IC: Leia (Battle)

"Sir, yes sir!"

The Light Ninja flew down to the entrance of the tomb, Beam knocking some Serpentine out of the way in order to land. Slipping off the saddle, Leia rubbed her dragon's nose gently while speaking.

"I'll see you later, Beam. Gotta go fight evil and all. Now, go home. Go!"

The dragon did as asked, taking off and flying in the direction of the Academy. Leia herself turned and entered the tomb along with a group of other ninja heading down. Safety in numbers and all.

IC: Asapi (Battle)

The Fangpyre hissed in anger. The ninja had gotten away... She turned and began to run towards the tomb. Perhaps she could launch an attack from the top, driving the ninja between both Serpentine sides. Then it'd be Serpentine-Ninja-Serpentine-Ninja. A whole sandwhich of fighting. Delicous.

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

IC: Rick

Rick shakes his, re regains his eyesight and stops the mech before he hits the pillar. Rick then uses the mech's flamethrower to fry some snakes. "How crispy. Everything alright up there Cole." No answer, he then looks around the area for Cole. "Cole where are you?"

IC: Cole

"I'm over here." Grunting as he gets up from the ground. He shocks a serpent behind him. He got tossed from the mech after Rick stopped it. "Next time, I'm driving the mech" He gets back on it and continues firing at the snakes.

The ninja who had been outside the tomb were climbing down the lattice on the sides of the stairs. They were beginning to get to the bottom. Grimpen took out the handle to his chainsaw, and activated the blades. He yelled, "Charge!" and the ninja ran up the stairs, flowing onto the fourth floor.

Grimpen saw a squad of elite Stone Warriors, and yelled, "Stay back!" He put his hands together and started to charge up an energy orb. Once it was ready, he flung it into the path of the Stone Warriors. One of them fell, and Grimpen fired a laser off at another, taking that one out.

There were still five, and at the rate Grimpen was going, they wouldn't be out for a while. Looking for ideas to do, he saw a ninja of fire throwing blazing orbs at Skulkin. Grimpen nodded, and started to charge an orb. Instead of throwing it, this time he fired a laser from it.

The laser hit the ground in front of the Warriors, and created a green fire. The warriors huddled together, and a Standard Ninja team came in and finished them off with some punches. Grimpen nodded at the team and said, "Good work boys."

Grimpen moved over to the computer consoles lining the walls, and pulled out a small flashdrive. He plugged it in, and then the displays lit up. Grimpen touched the button that said, 'Download contents', and the display became a garbled mess. Grimpen had inserted a virus into the computers that scrambled everything, but the ninja could fix easily. This prevented the ninja's enemies from deleting anything from the computer systems.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

IC: Rick and Cole"Where are we anyways?" Cole looked down at Rick. "I have no idea. We've been fighting Serpents, Skulkin, and Rock warriors for so long, we may actually be deep inside the tomb." Rick then proceed down the hallway, then Cole says, "Turn on a fire will ya, I can't see a thing." Both Rick and Cole gave of a light source with Cole and his electricity, and Rick with his Fire Mech's sword. It revealed a cave full of Serpentine soldiers covering every corner in the room. "Ready to make a mess."

Edited by Flaredrick: Forgotten One

OOC:

Ehh, the tomb is really something that you can get lost in. It is a pretty simple design, that doesn't even have any hallways. Also, the most your characters can hope for to provide light is to shoot one of their fireballs or lightning bolts at something and have the light be provided from that.

Crawla looked at her forces and said, "Find out how the ninja got in here and destroy that entrance. Then, we will wait them out. Leave the tomb, make them starve. Make them surrender." Crawla slithered up to the top, and got in the train, turning it around so the cannon faced the entrance.

Serpentine came out of the tomb, and started to settle around the entrance to the tomb. Camps were set up, and Crawla leaned back against her chair.

Edited by Canis Lupus

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

IC: Grace (Tomb)

The Light Ninja was leading the way for her group of people, with her, a Fire, and two Lightning Ninjas providing light for them. They soon reached the bottom, with the group dispersing to reinforce the ranks of the ninja who were becoming tired.

Grace found herself fighting off some Skulkin warriors, along with a few other ninja. She fired off a final laser, and stooped down to rest for a second. This battle seemed endless...

IC: Asapi (Within Tomb)

She was one of the last Serpentine in the tomb, that much was clear. The Fangpyre was currently slipping down a hallway, following the sounds of battle from the room beyond. Asapi turned the corner, peering inside before attacking. There was a Fire Ninja, with a mech, along with a Ninja of Lightning against many of her kind.

The bad part was most of them were but novices, with no tribal tattoos. This must be the young ones barracks...

She charged, not making a sound. Movements fluid, she leaps in front of the Lightning Ninja, keeping him from his target.

"YOU SSSSHHALL NOT PASSSSS!"

OOC: The Ninja mentioned in Asapi's post are indeed Rick and Cole. Quick note, Flaredrick: Even though it says in my post that Asapi's a Fangpyre, she's currently disguised as a Hypnobrai. Just to mention that.

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

OOC: I can tell who's who, but thanks for the heads up. IC:Cole then looked at the sound of the hiss. "What the..." He get's knocked of the mech by a Fangprye. He then shocked it to get away. "Bad move scaly." Cole then takes out his double-bladed sword, primed for battle. "Rick take care of these snakes will ya."

IC:

"You got it." Rick then proceeded to torch the snakes with some fireballs. He then kicked and swiped at the snakes coming from below and above.

Edited by Flaredrick: Forgotten One

IC: Asapi (Fight)

"Now, Ninja, do you really think you can win.. Wouldn't it jusst be better to look into my eyesss and let yourssself go.. These ssshifting, ssswirling eyes, are they not tantalizing? All you need to do is look..."

Her speech was laced with the likeness of a Hypnobrai's when they were normally speaking, she may not be able to exactly replicate the tones but it usually worked well enough. To add to the effect she rattled a nut filled with small pebbles, like she was rattling a short tail like a Hypnobrai. Asapi slithered closer, utilizing Fang-Kwon-Do to make her act even more believable.

All she needed was a moment's hesitation..

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

OOC: Urm, Flaredrick, Asapi's not really a Hypnobrai. She's just disguised as one, and all her act is meant to do is make a ninja look away or otherwise distracted, in order to not get hypnotized. She can't actually do so, she's a Fangpyre.

I'll edit this post with an IC reply after you edit yours.

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

OOC:

Things are going to start happening. Big things.

Staff Character: Dark Cole

Dark Lloyd sat on his throne, glaring at the four ninja before him. He said, "How did this happen?" Each tried to explain, and Lloyd yelled, "SILENCE! Cole, neutralize the problem." The darkest of the ninja rose, grabbing his staff, which was a dark gold.

Outside the throne room, a pitch black dragon roared into existence. It took off, flying swiftly towards the Anacondrai Tomb. The tomb slowly grew bigger, and the dragon fell to the ground. It slowly grew smaller, forming into Cole, who has leaning over the ground.

Cole put his hand on the ground and started to send small shockwaves through the ground. He found a tunnel leading into the tomb, which had ninja in it. Cole slammed his fist into the ground and it collapsed, burying a portion of ninja's alive.

All of the forces had left the tomb but a mere few. Cole entered and saw the one regiment left. He jumped into the tomb, landing on a bridge in the center. He pulled out a hilt, and a sword of black pure energy blazed out of it. Cole walked forward, noticing the ninja they were fighting was one of Fire, and another of Lightning.

A pillar of stone erupted from the ground, grabbing the Lightning ninja in it. Cole came up to it, and pointed his sword at the ninja. The strongest of the ninja growled, "Give me one reason why I should not turn you evil right now."

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

OOC: Okay.

IC:

"You want a reason, cause I'm just too insane already." Cole then tried to shock the earth, but it was too strong. "Rick, get out of here!"

Rick saw Cole in the stone pillar. "I'm not leaving without you."

"Don't argue with me! Save yourself!"

Rick hesitated for a second then ran out of the tomb. He didn't look back, for he didn't want to see the horror of what the Dark ninja will do to him.

"So what are you waiting for, too scared to do so."

IC: Asapi (Tomb)

She falls to her knees along with the other Serpentine in the room, not daring to look up or move from their bows. Even if Asapi didn't want to follow the Dark Ninja instead of just Fangdom, it was in the best interest for her life.

The Dark Ninja were volatile to say the least, and they didn't want to do anything to set Dark Cole off. But their muscles were tensed, ready to react to any possible order from Dark Cole.

Probably a good idea.

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

Staff Character: Dark Cole

Dark Cole lost it on the ninja of Lightning before him. Dark energies pumped through the rock, spilling into the body and spirit of Cole MacGrath. The blue-clad ninja screamed at first but then stopped. His eyes were red, and his skin paler. The midnight ninja caused the stone to crumble, and then, he scattered the pebbles.

The two fighters named Cole walked out of the tunnel they were in, and then, the older of the two attacked the other. He growled, "Get out of here, ninja." He spit at the ground, and then the Lightning Cole got up. Dark Cole looked at him once, and turned back to the Serpentine.

He yelled to them, "Crawla's plan is good! We will trap them in here, and prevent them from leaving. They will starve, they will hunger for the light, but they shall not get anything. They will be helpless!"

OOC:

Flare, your Cole is now evil. I left the 'Give me a reason' thing open to you so you could fight the corruption, but your character's actions almost encouraged Cole turning him evil. Dark Cole attacked your Cole so that if anyone was watching, it would look like your Cole is still good.

Edited by Canis Lupus

But that RPG is dead.

What now?