Ninjago RPG

Canis Lycaon

OOC: Yeah well i din't know if he has stuck in the rock to the point in which we couldn't free his arms. PS: He is now Evil Cole.

IC:

Rick tried to find a way out of this prison of a tomb, but none. The entrance was blocked with boulders and rocks bigger than anyone could imagine. He tried breaking it with some fire balls, but only small chunks would blow up. If only an Earth ninja were here.

gallery_110528_107_5250.jpg

OOC:

No, he's not. Dark Cole could also be called Evil Cole. He controls Dark Lightning, and still looks like he is good, actually. Construct- locked in the tomb.

IC: Benjamin Grimpen

The original ninja got up and went outside their tent. Standing on the stairs was a ninja. He looked to be extremely strong, and was wearing the darkest of colors. The ninja looked at the ninja on the bottom, and started to laugh. He went over, grabbed a limp shape, and dropped it. Zane caught it, and looked at it. He was a Standard Ninja of Lightning.

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

OOC: I mean I PC. If he was to be evil, then he is to be Evil Cole. But if he's back to normal, then it's Cole MacGrath. By the way who's the ninja of Lightning.

IC:

Rick pounded his way out, looking back to see if anyone was coming after him. Today was a dark day for him. His newly best friend was turned evil by a dark ninja of Earth. And he left him behind in fear. But what could he do against a powerful ninja. He's just a standard ninja. That didn't matter now. He's going to train hard enough to get back his friend, and end the terror.

Edited by Flaredrick: Forgotten One

OOC:

I meant it would get really confusing if you call Cole MacGrath Evil Cole. Do you mean your PC or the Staff Character? As for the Lightning Ninja, you.

Grimpen looked at the figure. Jay came over and said, "This kid. This is Cole MacGrath. He looks like he is badly hit. Get him to a hospital." Grimpen activated lasers under his feet, and soared upward. He made it to the top, and looked outside. Serpentine were surrounding the tomb. He to back inside, and saw a ninja of Fire. He went over to him and said, "Let's get back down to the bottom."

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

IC:

"My friend Cole MacGrath was taken into the darkness by the Dark Ninja of Earth. I fear that he was turned into one of them," He said sheepishly. "He told me to run so I did, but he didn't make it." Rick for once, felt sad. Losing a friend was hard enough, even if you just met him that day.

OOC: He doesn't know that he's alive.

Name: InariGender: MaleElement: EarthWeapon: ClawsPersonality: For the most part, Inari seems rather antisocial and aloof. However, it’s actually his crippling shyness that prevents him from making friends. His gynophobia caused by the teachings of his Spinjitzu sect also prevents him from interacting with females. Inari possesses a curiosity/fear of modern technology due to his lack of exposure to the modern world.Background: Inari was abducted as a child by a secret Spinjitzu sect situated deep in the Wildwood Forest. He was put through brutal and dangerous training along with other children in order to become assassins for the sect. Fortunately, the Ninja discovered this sect’s training grounds and disbanded the sect. The leaders and instructors were dealt with while the young trainees were sent to foster homes to integrate back into society. Inari was among those who were enrolled into the Academy due to their inability to start a normal life in Ninjago City.

-Where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reigns-

-Yet by the blade of Knights, mankind was given hope-

OOC:

Welcome to the game Nebula! Glad to see someone use Earth as an element. You may start in the Academy, Ninjago City, Forest of Tranquility, Cave of Despair or the Anacondrai Tomb. I recommend the Tomb, as that is where the main plot is currently happening. You may have two more characters in addition to Inari, which may be Serpentine.

Edited by Canis Lupus

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

IC ElectraFinally, Electra found her way back to the ninja camp. Landing the Storm Fighter, she hopped out. "What's our next move?" she asked.IC VincentVincent too had returned to the camp. Still in his Ice Spider, he walked circles around the camp, keeping an eye out for any intruders, ready to blast them into icy oblivion if they came. Things were looking grim...IC ZharukThe Venomari walked up to the Hypnobrai leader (forgot her name). "What now?" he asked. "I take it that we wait? Or do we strike while they're vulnerable?"

IC: Inari adjusted the straps on his claws and pulled his mask over his face. The young man waited for several females to pass before joining up with an all-male group. They didn't seem to notice the trainee's lithe body clad in black garments as they descended the stairs and headed to battle. Inari cringed as they descended further underground, unnerved by memories of his training.

IC: Crawla

The General turned to Zharuk and was about to speak when one of five humans in the entire army spoke up for her.

"We wait them out. We make them starve. They will not last in there. They have little food, and are trapped. They will surrender."

Crawla looked at Dark Cole. He was one of the few people above her in rank, and terrified her. The forces that corrupted the Dark Ninja had made the sadistic, merciless, and pure evil. Their hearts were blackened. Cole's gi was the darkest shade of black imaginable, the color of the night. Kai's was a dark crimson, the color of blood. Jay's coloring had no relation to any evil substance, and was the deepest shade of blue. Lloyd was clad in a dark purple, the color of the Overlord himself. But he did not compare to the scariest of them all. Zane. The coloring of the ninja of ice was still white, but not a friendly white. Not a good white. It was the color of death itself.

Most of the ninja in the cave were gathered on the bottom floor. Ben stood on one of the catwalks with the other founding ninja. Lloyd, the leader, spoke up. "Fellow ninja. The forces of my evil self are trying to blockade us and starve us out. But we must not let this happen. Out next move, as an Electra Law asked, is to make one giant push. We use the element of surprise and attack with all our might. We must claim this tomb for ourselves!"

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

Name: Damaracx

Element/Tribe: Lightning

Weapon: Dragon’s Fire

Personality: Damaracx is incredibly intelligent, though; most people don’t know this until they get to know him entirely. He prefers to hide his intelligence with goofiness. He is quick-witted and a great engineer. He is also obsessed technology; however, he is not blinded by this obsession.

Background: Damaracx is an orphan of Ninjago City. Who his family was? He intends to find out. He enrolled in the Ninja Academy and was found to be a ninja of lightning. From what he knows, he doesn’t have a first name, middle name, or last name. So, he came up with Damaracx.

Edited by Damaracx 7.0

OOC:

Approved. Because the Ninjago Wiki is down, I can't look up what your weapon is, but it's basically a torch with the fire part of the blade being solid, right? Feel free to jump into the mission at the Anacondrai tomb or on the Destiny's Bounty. The Bounty thing will be explained in the coming IC, and I recommend going on the Bounty.

IC: Jack Storm

The brace was fitted around Jack's leg, and the ninja stood up. He started to kick the air, and smiled at the technology Dr. Julien could whip up, even in a short amount of time. The man did create a fully sentient robot, so making a mechanical leg brace was rather simple for him.

Jack climbed onto the Destiny's Bounty with the Sensei's, Misako, Nya, Dareth, Dr. Julien and the rest of the ninja still in the academy. Jack found a spot at a turret located right underneath the figure head of the ship. Many other turrets were on the flying ship.

The ninja would launch a flying assault on the outside of the tomb.

Edited by Canis Lupus

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

IC: Damaracx out side of The Academy of The Ninja

Damaracx look at the the doors of the academy.

"Maybe, this how I find out where I belong.", Damaracx said to himself hopfully.

He pushed through the doors of The Academy of The Ninja to find what seemed to be quite a big room.

"Wow....", he said in awe.

OOC: Thanks! I was even going to say something about if the weapons fire cold just be solidified at some points, but you already got that.

The Master Ninja of Lightning looked out. Someone had entered the Academy. Not many people were still in it, and those that were weren't in any sort of leadership role. The person looked to be a Trainee of Lightning.

Jack pulled back his hood, and jumped out, running towards the figure, who was now inside of the Academy.

OOC:

Well, energy weapons is a Master Perk, so the blade would have to be solid. If/When you get to Elite, the blade will become energy, with you being able to control how dense it is.

EDIT: I have decided to upgrade Constructman and Zakaro to Elite Rank because of their loyalty to the game, and in Zakaro's case, creating the first version of the Serpentine Perks chart. I have PMed both of them to let them know about this.

Edited by Canis Lupus

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

OOC: Oh, ok. Thanks.

IC: Damaracx in The Academy of The Ninja

Damaracx wasn't sure where to start. For one he was busy admiring some of the architecture as well as engineering, so busy in fact he hadn't bothered to look at the person running towards him.

"I wonder how it does that... maybe a-", he stopped to see someone running towards him.

The Master Ninja of Lightning ran up to the Trainee. He greeted the student and said, "What are you doing here? Nearly everyone is at the tomb! I don't believe I have seen you before. What's your name?"

"For now, we will go up to the first level of the tomb, and wait. I was contacted by all important members of the faculty, and they are planning to use the Bounty to bomb the outside of the tomb. Once they do so, we will charge out of the tomb and attack."

"Dark Cole is here, so we need to preoccupy him and prevent him from destroying the tomb. The original five ninja can not aid us, they must instead draw the attention. Do I have any volunteers to help me in defeating him?"

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

IC: Leia (Tomb)

"I'll go."

She's standing looking at Grimpen, her face strangely serious. Now isn't the time for things like that... there's no time to make sure everyone's still happy.. and besides, she'll do more good this way...

Right?..

And the doubt continues to creep deeper into her mind..

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC:

"I'll go with you." Rick said coming out of the shadows of the tomb.

"So will I." Cole said with a cough, getting out of his bed. "My wounds are healed. *COUGH* I can give him one last try."

Cole's face was filled with anger, and he wanted to have him another go after what he did to him. Rick was surprised at him even wanting to go back out in there. Especially with that beat down.

OOC: Get the quote.

IC: The Earth Ninja stepped out from the crowd gathered in front of Grimpen. He was quite short for his age and his lithe build seemed to contradict his elemental affinity. The trainee pulled down his mask and revealed a feminine face and wavy black hair.

"I shall accompany them." Inari said as he adjusted his claws. There was a stoic expression on his face as he looked over towards Grimpen. However, he seemed to be hastily adjusting his claws almost nervously.

BIO

Name: Jam Krezs the 5th

Element: Fire

Weapon: Four swords.

Personality: Almost perfectly similuar to an Ice element ninja, but with a fiery rage that is rarely unleashed.

Background: Once a wielder of an Katar, with Kunai, was discovered to have elemental powers, and only carries the weapons as a reminder and good luck. Originaly, was simply a master blacksmith. After father was killed, and with a little sister that moved to Ninjago City after turned 23, and she turned 20, made a pair of Katar, and Fire Kunai, and hunted down and killed the murderer's of his father's life. After Kai went looking for me, being the murderer of 3 men that had broadswords, and an Katana, and discovering that Spinjitzu power, despite not really expecting it, to be Fire, took me and told me to not use my Katar and Kunai any longer, and to make different weapons to match myself, created the swords. Moved into the biggest dojo that had ever seen (and has he seen some BIIIIIG dojo), and started training for whatever would come my way...

IC: Room in the the Academy, meditating.

Jam ceases meditating on the power he has to elementalize, and travels to training room in midnight, turning on the entire place, and holds still, looking around, finding the pattern, and unslings two of the swords from back, and starts leaping around, using the blades as a pair of legs,while standing on the blades, upside down, thinks about what had happened the last 3 months...

3 months ago...

"So you killed these three corpses, Jam?" I said to myself, taking the elementalized katana for a little bit of family restings, for the Katana that was stolen was a family heirloom. "Might as well return to my old home, and put this Katana back in my father's tomb. I avenged you dad, at least..." I travel from my only kills to my home, and puts down my weapons as a red ninja comes out of nowhere and throws a FIREBALL at me. "How come you threw that fireball at me!" "Because you killed those 3 men." "They killed my dad. It's fair. They kill my father, I kill them. That simple." I say. "Uh oh............." " Who are you?" the ninja asks. "Names Jam Krezs....and you are, flamy?" "Kai." "THE KAI?! I WAS FIGHTING AGAINST THE ULTIMATE FIRE SPINJITZU WIELDER!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!??!?!" "I sense my element in you...Would you like to fight the ones that told your kills to kill your father?" "Three words. Teach. Me. Everything."

PRESENT:

Throws one sword into a target dummy, and runs around, using spinjitzu and accidently starts to burn the paper roof. "Uh oh...Maybe Spinjitzu was a bad idea when using my elementalized weapons...FIRE!" Jam yells, and an Ice standard comes to the training room and freezes the blaze. "There. That fixes that." Hw says, before turning around and seeing the 52 other students that were still training standing behind me, looking up at the frozen flames, which had merged together into one. "Oh no...I think I'm gonna be in serious osik now..." Jam says to himself, sheathing the Swords, and walks back to room, calmly, wondering if about to get kicked out.

Edited by ToaDraconixMahvi

OOC:Elementary charged weapons? Eh, no. Basically, they let you use all elements, plus use powers of ranks above you. Your character is not approved until you remove them. Also, you can't freeze are fireball with an ice blast, fire is energy. Also, please define what 'quite unlike element of fire' means. I can't do an IC, I'm on my phone. Sorry.

Edited by Canis Lupus

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

OOC: That means in three minutes of actual time, your weapon will be recharged. No one will be able to do that that quickly.

Also he is the game manager. The rules are the rules. If I said that I went energy while on Standard or Trainee, that be rule breaking, and I'd have to go fix it.

OOC:

Flaredrick- Thanks for helping on this matter. Also, with the three minutes thing, I think he means the charge lasts for three minutes.

Draconix Mahvi- You do realize you are using Standard rank powers on Trainee, right? Also, you are using other elements, and you can't just say this:

BOOM! THEY ALLOWED NOW!

I have to allow them, and I won't. Not only do they mess up game play, but they mess up the story. I want elemental powers have been extremely rare before the five original ninja began their training of others.. It just doesn't fit. I get where you're coming from with making things interesting, but these swords just don't fit. I'm sorry. Also, the timing on your IC is a bit weird. The Academy has only been open for a month.

Four joined in addition to Leia and Inari. Grimpen led them over to a tent. He began. "Now, all of you except Inari are of Standard or Elite. You will attack Cole head on, and distract him. Inari, you have the most important job. Cole will not carea bout you because of your rank and the fact you aren't attacking him, allowing you to sneak up on him and take him out. Any questions?"

Jack looked at the Trainee. "You know, the Five Serpentine Tombs, where they were trapped for thousands of years before being freed by Lloyd? Some of the major bases of Lord Garmodon?" This student must be new, very new. He didn't know about the tombs.

"You know what, follow me. I am one of the top leaders of the Academy, and I need to get to the Tom now. You can talk with me as we go there."

Edited by Canis Lupus

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

IC:

"Yeah I got a question," spoke up Cole. "You might want to clarify about WHICH Cole we're talking about. But obviously it's not me, so we go and attack Dark Cole of Earth."

"Cole, you might want to clam down. You've already been through a lot, and I don't think getting angry will do any better."

OOC: Heading back to color

The Master stared at the ninja of lightning. "I don't think we need too. It's obviously not you, and it's not like you're evil or something."

OOC:

Just decided to do a census of every character every posted, here it is:

Ninja:

Fire: IIII

Ice: IIII

Lightning: IIII

Light: IIII

Earth: II

Serpentine:

Venomari: II

Hypnobrai: I

Fangpyre: I

Constrictai: [None]

Why does no one like Earth or Constrictai?

Edited by Canis Lupus

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

IC: Damaracx in The Academy of The Ninja

"Oh, believe me, I know about the tombs, I did not, however, know about any missions on it.", replied Damaracx quickly.

He began to follow what he assumed was a master lightning ninja.

"So, I never got your name, so, might I ask; what is it?", Damaracx asked.

"Oh, I'm Jack Storm. I think I'll probably teach you sometime. After all, we are both Lightning." Jack led Damaracx into the Bounty, and went over to his turret. He montioned for the Trainee to sit down some where, and then yelled to Nya. "Alright, lets go! We've got to get to the Tomb!"

But that RPG is dead.

What now?