Ninjago RPG

Canis Lycaon

IC: Damaracx in the Bounty

Damaracx decided to sit in a near by chair by a table.

Once it seemed that Jack Storm had finished talking, Damaracx asked,"So, what exactly is the objective of this mission? I'm guessing since so many people are going on it that we are attempting to conquer the tombs or something close to that. Am I right?"

OOC:

Draconix, you are now approved. Just one thing: There aren't that many people in the Academy right now.

IC: Jack Storm

"Well, we're going to perform an ariel bombing of the outside so the guys inside can have a distraction. Nearly everyone is already inside the Tomb."

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

"Yeah. You can find a turret or go help with the bombs. They're going to drop them while us turreters will charge up turrets with elemental energy and bombard the skeletons, snakes and stones from the air."

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

IC: Damaracx in Bounty

"Well, since, my elemental energy isn't probably all that good yet, that is assuming that we use our own elemental energy to charge the turrets, I'll go work with with the bombs", replied Damaracx. Then he asked,"Sorry with all the questions, but I wouldn't happen to be dropping the bombs if I did work with the bombs would I?

"Okay"

Damaracx wasn't exactly sure how this worked (pulse maybe?), but he figured he may as well take it from a master. So, he gave Jack Storm his hand, half of himself wondering how this worked and the other half wondering what his power level would be.

In one hand, Jack held Damarcx's hand. He held the other slightly above it, and then lightning jumped from Damarcx's hand to Jack's. The Master let go and said, "I can do that because I am of your element. I searched for any traces of Lightning in you, and had it come to me.

Edited by Canis Lupus

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

Jack got up and went to a storage room. He came back out with a Standard Rank Gi, and a Golden Dragon Fire Sword. He gave them to Damaracx, "Yeah, you have the elemental ability of a Standard Rank. I am a Master Lightning Ninja, so I can give you your items."

OOC:

Zakaro, Flaredrick, Nebula, we're waiting for you to post in the cave.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

IC: Inari kept a few paces behind the others. Although he trusted his own stealth skills the trainee was more worried about what would happen after he snuck up on Dark Cole. He looked over to the female ninja and made sure to stay far from her as he made his way to his designated position.

The young ninja looked over to Cole and Rick from his vantage point. All he had to do now was wait for the distraction.

-Where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reigns-

-Yet by the blade of Knights, mankind was given hope-

IC: Benjamin Grimpen

Grimpen looked at the six ninja who had volunteered. All were of Standard Rank, except for Inari. Benjamin said, "We will be the first to attack. As soon as the shelling and ariel attack begins, we will strike." He then walked over to Leia. He whispered, "Your power levels seem exceptionally strong. I think you are now Elite."

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

Damaracx took the items he was given.

He had Standard Gi and Golden Dragon's Fire.

"Thanks. So, I'm guessing I should probably change into this stuff. Are there any changing rooms or should I just go to the first empty room I find?", he asked

OOC: So, do I still have my other Dragon's Fire?

OOC: Here we go

IC:

The two ninja looked at each other. They nodded and began raining fire balls and lightning bolts down on the surrounding foot soldiers. Then paused and moved quickly back and forth, firing between pauses. Then they fired at Dark Cole, this time, non stop. They created enough dirt to churn up around them, leaving a cloud of dust around the snakes. they continued until they thought it was enough to leave them blind enough for the attack.

Edited by Flaredrick: Forgotten One

gallery_110528_107_5250.jpg

OOC:

Um, what are you doing? What are you standing on that gives you a high point? What happened to going after Dark Cole?

Damaracx: You do, but it is made of much weaker alloys than the new one.

"I would wait on that. We're approaching the tomb. Grab a turret!" The Bounty was above the tomb now. Jack pointed his turret at the snakes, skeletons and Stone Warriors and started to fire blasts of lightning at them.

"They're here! GO! Get Dark Cole! Strategies we planned! Everyone but Inari, distract him! Inari, sneak behind and take him out!"

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

OOC: Decided to add some color to the Leia posts..

yay :D

IC: Leia (Tomb)

Leia was truly the one who began the attack on Dark Cole.

As soon as the evil Ninja was in sight, she charged, yelling and firing a laser at his face.

"Fear the light, one of Darkness!"

Her Golden RBS (Really Big Stick) comes flying towards the black-clothed Ninja's head. Whether it'll hit is surely effected by whether or not the laser did as well..

Who knows how fast his reflexes are..

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC: Slowly but surely Inari began to silently make his way towards Dark Cole. His dark attire blended into the shadows of the tomb and he kept low to the ground. He kept his claws ready, waiting for more distractions before attempting to ambush the dark ninja.

Damaracx ran after Master Storm. He grabbed the nearest turret he could find. Due to being familiar with machinery he was able to quickly figure out how to work the turret. Now all he had to do was hope he had excellent aim. No problem.

OOC: I'm going to need a Sanok. XD

IC:

The duo then bgan to bombard the army below again, making more dust to churn and make a smoke screen around. If someone does Spinjitsu down there, the smoke would clear, and the battle may be turned around. Then they stopped to look at what was going on behind cover.

Edited by Flaredrick: Forgotten One

OOC:

Flaredrick, all instances of your characters churning dust are non-canon. There is no realistic way they can do this. Kicking would not work.

IC: Dark Cole, Jack Storm, Benjamin GrimpenThe laser hit Dark Cole. It hit him in the head, and would have knocked out any normal person. But Dark Cole was not a normal person. He was the Dark Ninja of Earth. More powerful than the original, true Cole, and he was of Earth, the steadfast, tank of an element.

Dark Cole turned to face his attacker and slammed a foot into the ground. A rock rose from the ground, and tore through it, heading straight towards the female, green-clad ninja that had attacked him. It hit her, and knocked her back. Cole smiled.

Then, many elements bombarded him from above. Dark Cole looked up, and saw the Destiny's Bounty, flying above the tomb. A rock erupted from the ground, and flung itself at the Bounty, hitting it and ripping a hole in the side. The ship began to fall.

Dark Cole looked around him, and then many, small shards of black rock came up from the ground. They started to assemble around him, and formed into an armor. The armor was bigger than Cole, and towered above his attackers. The evil ninja smiled.

"The ship's going down!"

The cry echoed through the halls of the ship, and Jack said under his breath, "Not if I can help it." He dashed through the hallways of the flying craft, pushing away many of the scared, frantic turret manners who had left there posts and were ambling about.

He made his way into the control room, and grabbed the wheel from Nya. He swung it as hard as he could, turning it. It flew over the cornucopia that formed the entrance of the tomb, narrowly missing the part that rose into the air.

Jack landed the ship there, resting on the horn. He grabbed the mike and said, "Continue using the turrets! Do not give up! The ship is safe!"

Ben flew at Dark Cole in the armor, launching energy orb after energy orb. The corrupted hero failed to take notice of the energy, and then started to fire rocks at his opponents. Ben flew down to Inari and handed him a small orb.

"This is a smoke bomb. The gas is toxic and will knock out anyone who inhales the gas."

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

IC: Leia (Battle)

She picks herself off the ground, ignoring the voices in her head calling out that of course this is what would happen, she's not all that useful anyway..

And then as she prepares herself for her next assault, something just clicks.

Leia isn't just useful for cheering others up.

She's useful for anything that she wants to be.

And somehow, she can feel it. The barrier holding her back.

It's shattering, and will simply fall away very soon.

Meanwhile, her body begins to softly glow. It's not very noticeable yet, but will be soon as it gets stronger.

Letting out a fierce cry, Leia fires a needle-thin laser at Dark Cole.

It's designed to pierce through his armor: Perhaps it will, perhaps not.

OOC: Anddd we're almost to Leia find her True Potential... :D

Don't worry, it's not going to be amazingly OP. Her main goal will just be to get Dark Cole's full attention of her, so Inari can take him down.

Canis, just tell me if anything's wrong with how I'm getting the True Potential out. :)

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

IC: Damaracx

"WOAH. That was a really freaking huge rock.", he said eventually getting back to shooting snakes and skeletons with lightning bolts from a turret that depended on his elemental energy,"Must have been thrown by that guy who's look practically screams creepy. Yay, just yay."

IC: Dark Cole

The laser pierced Cole's armor, and went straight to him. It began to sting him, but no seriously. He reformed his the armor that had been destroyed, and then turned to Leia. He clap his hands together, and a row of spikes erupted from the ground in a line from him to Leia. She was glowing light green. Something was happening. He had to take her oute

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

Damaracx kept shooting away at the incoming enemy. A few of them got close to him but, he took care of them easily, however, he couldn't keep this up. There seemed to be more and more and more after he shot the last wave of enemies down.

Even as she leaps over and to the side of the spikes, it clicks.

She's valuable.

And while cheering people up is something she's good at, it's not all she's good for.

Leia's good for anything she wants to be.

"I've accepted myself for who I am.. and now?.. NOW YOU WILL FALL, CORRUPT ONE! INARI, EHEKUZI!"

The last part is both a battle cry and a command to the Trainee Ninja of Earth who's supposed to make the final blow, as she bursts with light and her eyes glow a golden color, the rest of her body going a more translucent medium green. Her True Potential found and secure, making the transfer into NRG form, the Elite Ninja fires off two large lasers designed to sheer off the Dark Ninja's armor, while a bit of it separates into an orb and detonates like a flash bang in Dark Cole's face.

Ouch.

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

GM IC: Dark Cole

The armor was blasted away to a thinner layer off Cole. The evil ninja shook his head and looked at his attacker. A Ninja of Light who had reached her 'true potential.' Dark Cole fired off a shard of sharp rock at her, and then looked around at the other fighters.

If they wanted to see someone's true potential, he would show them the truest potential.

A dragon erupted from where Dark Cole had been standing. It's skin was made out of rocky scales, and it was huge. Possibly bigger than the first Ultra Dragon. The Dragon roared up onto it's hind legs, and then let loose boulders from its mouth onto the battlefield.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

IC: Damaracx on Bounty

"And now he has a dragon....just perfect...." Damaracx said not paying attention to the next row of skeletons.

BZZZZZZZT!

A skeleton hacked the turret to bits, however Damaracx leaped to saftey just in time from having the same fate.

BZZZZTCHOO

Damaracx shot down skeletons with his lightning bolts and eventually started fighting them in close combat as well.

Edited by Damaracx 7.0

IC: Leia's voice calling out to him caused Inari to cringe and hesitate momentarily. The Trainee looked down at the orb in his hands and back to the dragon that was Dark Cole. Perhaps could work at extremely close ranges. He looked over to Ben.

"Launch me up. I'll climb on top and take him out with the orb." Inari said in a hushed tone as he looked over to his target. The large dragon didn't seem to notice the small ninja or perhaps didn't see him as a threat currently.

IC: Damaracx on Bounty

Damaracx pulled out both of his Dragon's Fires and engaged in close cambat with a skeleton that had a spear, eventually pushing him off the side just to find himself fighting another skeleton.

Damaracx then jumped up to a higher area on the Bounty and shot lightning bolts at a few of the surrounding skeletons.

"Gotta get to another turret", he siad to himself.

"This ships not going down!" Jack leapt out of a window, and turned into his NRG form. He hovered around the ship, and then started to fly in a circle around the ship, building up speed and power, slowly moving closer to the ship.

Then, he got close enough and enveloped himself in aura of lightning. He started to rack up skeletons, and then got them all off the ship.

The Master of Light nodded at Inari's command and soared at him, with lasers on his feet. He grabbed Inari, and flew upwards. The dragon was standing on it's hind legs, unleashing boulders on the ninja that were trying to defeat him.

Ben dropped Inari off on his shoulder, and then flew away. He soared around, shooting lasers and energy orbs at his draconic opponent.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

IC: Damaracx

Before Damaracx eyes all the skeletons either fell off or were completely obliterated.

"Thanks!",he yelled to Jack then saying to himself,"I've got to learn how to do that someday."

He then leaped to another turret and resumed blasting skeletons.

She launches herself upwards, dodging the shard and flying past Dark Cole's head, whirling around and zipping back past the head, coming back in front of the dragon. When he opens his mouth to fire off more boulders, she fires a couple of lasers into the roof of the dragon and then flies backwards to take a breath. She's beginning to run out of energy, having fired off multiple lasers and only resting for about 10-20 minutes after fighting her way down here.

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

IC:

"Shall we help them in attacking Dark Cole?" "Nah, I think they got it under control," Cole responded to Rick's question. The pair was still behind their rock and watching the action go by. After all they were only instructed in a distraction. The last thing they want to do, is make a mess of the whole situation.

They my be Standard Ninjas, but it doesn't mean that they know how to do things like this.