Ninjago RPG

Canis Lycaon

IC: The young ninja steadied himself on the dragon's shoulder. Inari held the orb in his left hand and carefully began to edge his way towards the dragon's head. He carefully wedged his claws in between the rocky scales as he made soon found himself hanging off the back.

Inari looked for the other two ninjas assigned to assist him in distraction. He would need to time his climbing in sync with their attacks in order to reach Dark Cole's head.

-Where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reigns-

-Yet by the blade of Knights, mankind was given hope-

IC: Benjamin Grimpen

The Ninja of Light walked over to the two ninja, who were relaxing and enjoying the battle. He raised his hands, and lasers shot out of them, hitting them in the chests. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING? WHAT HAPPENED TO DISTRACTING DARK COLE SO INARI COULD TAKE HIM OUT? DO YOU CALL THIS A DISTRACTION?"

The Ninja of Light looked at them, shaking his head, "When we get back to the academy, you will face severe punishment. Now, I have to go save Inari from a dragon because you didn't."

He flew off into the air, and started to circle the dragon's head, firing energy balls and lasers. The dragon was infuriated. Good. He hadn't noticed Inari yet.

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

IC:

"Well we did do the distraction for Inari right." "Who cares, lets just take care and undo our wrong." The two ninja came out from the rock and fired at the dragon so Inari could get to the dragon, but it could as thrash Inari around while the dragon tries to kill them.

"Hey you stupid dragon! Over here!" Both shouted at the dragon.

gallery_110528_107_5250.jpg

IC: Damaracx in Bounty

"Darn", he thought to himself as a skeleton crushed a nearby unmaned turret,"they're starting catch on to what I'm doing."

Damarcx hasn't exactly been doing any strategy, just simply switching turrets when the one he was previously on is destroyed. So, he had to think of something.....the bombs perhaps? No, that wouldn't work; could blow up the wrong people.....

IC: The momentary distraction allowed the small trainee to continue his climb. He hung onto dear life with his claws and was nearly to the dragon's head. He remained silent aside from a few grunts of effort as he waited for another distraction.

OOC: You are not an Elite rank. Once you achieve ten good IC posts, then you move up to Standard. Right now you are Trainee, like everyone else who firsts starts out. Once you become standard, and you create more characters, they too will be standard. To move up higher in the rankings, you must be exceptionally good, and obey the rules of the RPG.

All players start as a Trainee. Upon ten good-sized IC posts, they will become a Standard Ninja. Elite rank is achieved by having good merit. Master is the moderator rank, there may never be more than one at a time. It is achieved by exceptionally good merit.

That right there sums it all up.

The ninja flew into the air, and then started to hover in front of the dragon's face. Then, a huge eruption of light burst from him, turning him into his NRG form, and then he started to charge an energy orb. It grew large, and large. But he didn't throw it.

A laser fired from the orb, and struck Dark Cole in the face. He yelled, "Inari, now!"

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

IC: The trainee leapt off the dragon's head at his command. As he fell towards the ground upside-down he looked Dark Cole straight in the eyes. Inari almost seemed to strike a pose mid-air as he whipped the smoke bomb directly into the dragon's face. The small ninja looked around as he fell from the dragon's height hoping someone would catch him.

IC: Leia (Tomb)

"I've got you!"

The Elite Ninja of Light shot off as Inari fell, using the last bits of power from her True Potential to fly up and catch the Trainee in mid-air, landing to the right side of the dragon that was Dark Cole.

Sadly for Inari, she had caught him bride-style, holding his knees and back. This gave the poor female-fearing Earth Ninja a nice view as her eyes' glow faded and the feminine details of them re-appeared.

Leia didn't stop as she landed from her flight/jump, instead continuing to run. She had no intention of staying around for the corrupt dragon's reaction.

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

Ic:As Jam was in his room, insperation to go to the tomb struck him. So, after three minuted of traveling by foot, Jam finally makes it to the tomb, goes inside, see's giant dragon, four ninja huddled together, and a fifth one using full potential. "Man, this was so not in the brochure Kai gave me...I want a refund you little..." Jam said to himself, as a fangpyre tried to bite him, he blocked its fangs with one sword, and slid the other through them, cutting off the fangs. "Run along now Fangpyre...before I get mad...and trust me, you do NOT want me angry." Jam said to the fangpyre, and the snake ran for the hills. Time to help with that big dragon...Jam thought to himself, and he ran into the fray, with his swords clutched in his hands, thinking as he ran, Man, I a,m so gonna die from fighting this thing...its a dragon, I only got twin swords, I am dead! And he was strangely ok with that, and kept on running...Ooc: ok that's all for now!

Edited by ToaDraconixMahvi

OOC:

after three weeks of traveling by foot

No. You have to stop having massive timeskips in your posts. This is not BZP-time.

IC: Crawla

A cloud of green smoke erupted in the mouth of the dragon that was Dark Cole. The beast stated to cough on the gas, and started to wobble. The female Serpentine's eyes widened. She screamed, "Out of the way! He's falling!"

The dragon crashed to the ground and knocked several people to the side. Then, the dragon started to glow and it shattered, revealing the man underneath. Two Constrictai grabbed the corrupted ninja and carried him back to the Train.

Crawla slammed the lever forward and the train took off, heading towards Ouroborus. A small white flag popped out to show the surrender.

"All right, everyone on the Bounty! Inari, Leia Sekio, Electra Law, Vincent Zai, Cole MacGrath and Rick McSpears, please come to my office onboard. Thank you."

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

IC: Leia (Tomb -> Bounty)

The Ninja of Light responds, first cheering as the dragon falls and continuing as the Serpentine run off to their train. Still smiling, she continues to carry Inari, as he hasn't woken. Leia boards the ship, heading for Benjamin's office.

OOC: EDIT: Flare you ninja :P

Zakaro

Edited by ZakarOMEGA'D!

AGoNWLR.jpg

IC"Man, I SO lucked out...huh, maybe being a slight scared of snakes is getting to me..." Jam says to himself., loading into the boat as well, looking through its hull first to check for some surprise or other, finding none. "All clear Master Grimpen! No gifts from the enemy!" Jam yelled., getting on the ship and waiting to return for training.Ooc: look it was a three-week long time span between my last post. Not really a time-skip, just me finally arriving.

OOC:

First off, NEVER DOUBLE POST.

Next, it was a time sjip. This isn't real time. While it had been three weeks OOC, IC it was closer to about an hour.

All of the people he had called arrived. "Welcome. Cole and Rick, I will deal with you two first. You are receiving temporary suspension from fighting duty for volunteering to help and then not doing so. We needed you to help. You had a choice to take this mission, and you took it.

"Next, Inari will receive a promotion to Standard, but he seems to be unconscious right now. Wait, Leia! Put him down! He has gynophobia! Those monks gave it to him!

"Now, Leia, Electra and Vincent, you are all now Elite. You will receive an apartment in Ninjago City, an energy weapon, a new suit, an Ultra-Dragon and an Ultra Sonic Raider."

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

IC: Leia (Office)

"O-oh! I didn't know, my apologies."

She carefully places the now-Standard Earth Ninja in a chair nearby, proping him up so he doesn't slump onto the floor.

Turning back to Grimpen, she does a slight bow while speaking.

"Thank you, Master Grimpen. I shall not let you down."

The Elite Light Ninja smiles and exits, heading back to the deck. Once she makes it there, she pulls down her hood and simply relaxes in the wind, smiling softly.

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

IC: Thunder...Why did they leave us here...It's dark and cramped...Those cold, dead eyes...

Inari bolted upright from his seat, screaming at the top of his lungs. He jumped out of the chair and pulled out his claws, scanning the environment before realizing where he was. He shuddered as he recalled seeing Leia's face up close and slowly the memories of his previous skirmish flowed back to him.

"O-Oh, Master Grimpen. What happened? Did I manage to get the target?" Inari asked as he sheathed his weaponry.

IC: Damaracx on Bounty

"The bounty is rising....", Damaracx said,"Guess I'll get my chance at something like this again....plus...I've got other matters to attend to as well..."

OOC: Daw, man, I missed it....well, guess that's what happens when you're not here for a week....

• 2 weeks later...

IC: Asapi (Train)

The Fangpyre hissed in annoyance. Not only did they get defeated, but there wasn't any water on this train so she could wash off the paints from her Hypnobrai disguise. She had to simply rub the paint off, watching the blue flakes fall to the ground. The contacts were back in a case in one of her pouches, so her normal eyes her visible.

With about 2/3rds of her face back to normal coloring, but some blue flakes left behind and blue still dominating her left side, Asapi cut a hilarious figure. Her expression of annoyance, however, would be enough for most sensible snakes to leave her alone.

Today was not a very good day.

IC: Leia (Bounty)

The Light Ninja peeked open her eyes, smiling as she saw the familiar spire of the mountain upon which the Academy stood. Home Sweet Home.

They were still a distance away, but it was a clear day so she could see the speck in the distance.

Just a little farther, and then she could sleep...

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

"Asapi, would you come over here for a second?" Crawla yelled to the Fangpyre from the front of the Serpentine Train.

Ben put the ship down softly on at the academy docks. "Alright everyone. We're back."

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

IC: Asapi(Train)

She stands, still rubbing paint from her face. As she makes her way up, the Fangpyre passes another 'pyre with a bottle of water. Asapi doesn't hesitate to snatch it, dampen her hand and quickly remove more of her disguise.

By the time she reaches the front car, only a leg is left blue, with most of the flakes gone as well.

"You assked to sssee me?"

IC: Leia (Bounty->Academy)

She grins and leaps down onto the gangplank, making her way off it and then slowly beginning to wander off to her room.

Not much else to do, after all.

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

IC:

"Home sweet home."

"Yeah, it's about to be when I take you on."

"Let's go then."

The two then ran off into the center of the academy, and began to fight with their weaponry. They didn't really hurt each other, more like they were training against each other in close combat. They didn't use their powers, just their weapons.

IC: Asapi (Train)

"Ttttthank you, General. It is an honor."

She takes the hilts, removing her golden daggers and replacing them with the energy ones, which she quickly tests turning them on and off before stowing them. The tatooing kit she also takes, but doesn't do anything with it as she speaks again.

"I pressume that I need to take thissss to Fangtom for application when we return?"

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

"I can do it right now. That was what I was planning." Crawla took the kit, and then began to tattoo the tribal designs onto Asapi, leaving another to guide the train back to Ouroboros.

OOC:

Would you guys rather I issue another mission to you, or let this RPG be sandbox for a while before doing the next? I don't want this to die.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

OOC:

Grey wolf, not alpha wolf. Anyways, Draconix, if you want to come on this mission, you will have to make several posts and get to Standard Rank, because it will take place on the Dark Island.

The mission will be:

A team is sent to the far cost of the Dark Island to find a group of trees. These trees are the same type of wood needed to make the magical anti-Serpentine flutes.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

IC:Jam decided, after finally returning to the Academy and having had a lot of old issues with flying come back, to start training. After a few hours of the training, Jam said to himself, "I hate training by myself...its just so...monotonous. I need to find someone to train with." He looked around the training area, looking for at least one person with a katana to spar with, or someone that looked like they could hold there own in a fight. Four minutes later, just went to room, thinking, 'In the morning I should find someone to spar with...I'm just too tired from having had ran to the tomb...I still can't believe I actually got on that flying boat still...' the last having been accompanied by a shiver and a shudder, because is scared like crazy to go into the sky. Three minutes later, is sprawled out on bed, sleeping and snoring, completely and utterly asleep. With twitching because of a seriously old nightmare about flying on top of a small little bird.OOC:Ok, tomorrow morning, I'm gonna get up, and be open for interaction then if that's all right.IC: Jam gets up, with minor twitching, so he grips one swords smooth, calming hilt, the one with a hilt made of diamond, and gets the ninja trainee garb back on and heads over to training area.Ooc: open for interaction, as I said!

Edited by Hahli Husky
Please do not double-post