Pancakes Made From LEGO

Okay, that title may be a tiny bit misleading. While there are certainly some great renditions of pancakes and other breakfast foods in LEGO (Ochre Jelly's Epic Meal Time), we're here to talk about actual pancakes, made by a LEGO machine. The process isn't perfect of course; creator Miguel Valenzuela still has to flip the pancakes and eat them himself. It runs on a single NXT unit and is in the process of being upgraded for more efficient control. The project has been around for a while, but the video in the Techcrunch article offers a little more detail into the inner workings. Now all he needs to do is get the machine to make bacon pancakes. That's what it's gonna make; bacon pancakes.http://www.bzpower.com/story.php?ID=5937]View the full article[/url]

I'm really considering making PankcakeBot. Not sure I have enough pneumatic air tanks though. Definitely a nifty little tool though! ^^

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

A more accurate title would be "Pancakes Made With Lego". Cool nonetheless.
Agh I tried that but it didn't sound right either, so I just opted to lampshade my own inability with words.

Wait a minute ... legoeggo.jpeg

Yes, I remember eating those. XD Now then... bacon pancakes? LOOOOL :P

I was trying to be subtle about my love for Adventure Time but noooomakinbaconpancakes.jpg Edited by Kakaru

tumblr_inline_n50tp1mirL1r0vgjj.gif
「どこに行けばいいんだ・・・」「タ・コロ村はもうおしまいだ・・・」タ・コロ村の村人達
hey it's Studio Comic