• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Posted Image

Photo

Faustus: Toa of Earth

Bionicle Chronicles Secondary Team of Centurion

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Captain Caboose

Captain Caboose
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 1,541 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 29 2013 - 05:36 PM

Image is too big to be posted here. so here's a link to the gallery. http://www.brickshel...ry.cgi?f=519897

This is Toa Faustus. I borrowed the name from a user on a website, I just reworded it so it can be mine, not his.

His former life before a Toa was a weapons maker for the Centurion team. He didn't want to at first, but he finally agreed. So now since he's a Toa, carries the Scythe of Quakes, and a plasma cannon. (It's sight attachments can vary. It can also hold the golden armor, body or the shield.)

I finally decided to post one, seeing how desperate I was to make one here. Anyways, comments are accepted.

BZPRPG Profiles

Flaredrick Seria - Potas -'Jet Fire' -'Razor'- 'Infector' - Reso 'Vo - Kasrar 'V- Ludvin va Betravo - Vallen Tor - Molvr Kalr

#2 Offline LordofBionicles

LordofBionicles
  • Members
  • Makuta Conquered!

• 578 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 29 2013 - 07:55 PM

Nice design! I specially like his plasma cannon  :D

#3 Offline Captain Caboose

Captain Caboose
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 1,541 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 29 2013 - 08:17 PM

Thanks. I was going with a stealth look for him.

BZPRPG Profiles

Flaredrick Seria - Potas -'Jet Fire' -'Razor'- 'Infector' - Reso 'Vo - Kasrar 'V- Ludvin va Betravo - Vallen Tor - Molvr Kalr

#4 Offline Zaxvo

Zaxvo
  • Members
  • Flying Force!

• 2,326 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 03 2013 - 11:35 PM

Not bad at all. Most of the build is fairly standard, it's very similar the generic Toa Iniki/Mahri/Phantoka/Glatorian builds, so I'll focus on the plasma cannon.It's well built and looks very elaborate and yet at the same time it's very elegant. I only have two suggestions. First, the pins and axles sticking out from the sides would look much better if they were shorter and didn't stick out so much.Secondly, that bright orange piece in the middle is very odd. I'd recommend replacing it with a silver one, if you've got that piece in silver.Lastly, and this has nothing to do with the actual moc itself, try to light your pictures better. As it is, these came out pretty dark, and it's easier for people to look at your creations and give feedback if they can see all the little details that went into the build.

#5 Offline Captain Caboose

Captain Caboose
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 1,541 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 04 2013 - 12:11 AM

The darkness is because of the camera setting I had it on.

Two, I'll put a silver part(if I have any to spare.) Also it's red, but it's orange to the lighting.

Three, I'll change the axles with shorter ones(if I have any to spare.)

Anyways, thanks. I'l make those changes.

BZPRPG Profiles

#6 Offline ShadowWolfHount

ShadowWolfHount
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Conqueror of the Swarm!

• 705 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 06 2013 - 09:21 AM

Oh how i love seeing the good old inika body, like the MOC all black it look more Shadow Toa then Earth and i like his kanohi.

Edited by ShadowWolfHount, Feb 06 2013 - 09:21 AM.

image.php?u=47115&dateline=1334913320

:voyanui: Find Me On :voyanui: 
Flickr 10.gif MOCpages 10.gif Youtube

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users