Image is too big to be posted here. so here's a link to the gallery. http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=519897

This is Toa Faustus. I borrowed the name from a user on a website, I just reworded it so it can be mine, not his.

His former life before a Toa was a weapons maker for the Centurion team. He didn't want to at first, but he finally agreed. So now since he's a Toa, carries the Scythe of Quakes, and a plasma cannon. (It's sight attachments can vary. It can also hold the golden armor, body or the shield.)

I finally decided to post one, seeing how desperate I was to make one here. Anyways, comments are accepted.

gallery_110528_107_5250.jpg

Not bad at all. Most of the build is fairly standard, it's very similar the generic Toa Iniki/Mahri/Phantoka/Glatorian builds, so I'll focus on the plasma cannon.It's well built and looks very elaborate and yet at the same time it's very elegant. I only have two suggestions. First, the pins and axles sticking out from the sides would look much better if they were shorter and didn't stick out so much.Secondly, that bright orange piece in the middle is very odd. I'd recommend replacing it with a silver one, if you've got that piece in silver.Lastly, and this has nothing to do with the actual moc itself, try to light your pictures better. As it is, these came out pretty dark, and it's easier for people to look at your creations and give feedback if they can see all the little details that went into the build.

{Z}