Pics of yourself topic

Here is me, with forum leader -Windrider-, taken at BrickFair VA 2012. We had a ball.

625428_448039415219618_185835500_n.jpg

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

@Velox: Did you really just try to one-up the adorableness of Sumiki's pic with you and Katie??

Anyways, (and since you bugged me to)best I got is this picture of me with the giant teddy bear I accidentally ran over right after I got my license and dragged facedown on the highway for about 10 miles. Voila!

Edited by Eponine

(disclaimer: none of this banner art is original, I just smooshed it together in gimp. Torchic, Matau)
ThosePeskyFirespitters.png.3dbdb65e6a28cbbc5957d81c09a685b6.png
Those pesky firespitters... 
Library | The Sculptors and the Smelters | The Ternion Review Topic 

@Velox: Did you really just try to one-up the adorableness of Sumiki's pic with you and Katie?? Anyways, (and since you bugged me to)best I got is this picture of me with the giant teddy bear I accidentally ran over right after I got my license and dragged facedown on the highway for about 10 miles. Voila!
You have outdone both of us with adorableness. Then again I don't find the picture adorable because my cousin repeatedly head-butted me in the solar plexus and my chest hurts every time I look at it.

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

Then again I don't find the picture adorable because my cousin repeatedly head-butted me in the solar plexus and my chest hurts every time I look at it.

AHAHAHAHhahahaha!! I wish I had an awesome little cousin like that =3 ...Oh. I mean. I'm sorry for your solar plexus? DX

Nice. The only interesting thing that's happened to me since I got my license was the free-form car figure-skating I did on an icy road a few weeks ago ^_^
and hey, i used to figure skate! props to you, figure skater on wheels! sounds challenging! Edited by Eponine

(disclaimer: none of this banner art is original, I just smooshed it together in gimp. Torchic, Matau)
ThosePeskyFirespitters.png.3dbdb65e6a28cbbc5957d81c09a685b6.png
Those pesky firespitters... 
Library | The Sculptors and the Smelters | The Ternion Review Topic 

@Velox: Did you really just try to one-up the adorableness of Sumiki's pic with you and Katie?? Anyways, (and since you bugged me to)best I got is this picture of me with the giant teddy bear I accidentally ran over right after I got my license and dragged facedown on the highway for about 10 miles. Voila!
Yes, yes I did. :3 (but also: try? =P)But hahaha I remember when you texted me after that happened and I was just like "what." And then I made sure you took it home because honestly it's awesome and I want to steal it. =Pnewso1.png Edited by Velox

"As a writer you ask yourself to dream while awake." ~ Aimee Bender

~Avatar's original image was made by the incomparable Egophiliac.~

~Electronic Manic Supersonic Bionic Energy~

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

katie-me.jpg Me and Ezorov at BCon 2012. :3 Also Thomas, your cousin is adorable.newso1.png

You look a little like Antvenom. :D

BJvKYW4.png

P̴̡͘r̛̕a̵͟i̷͞s͢͠é̴̢̛̕ ̛͡t̴̶̨͞h͢҉̶e̢͟ ̸̢͢͠R͢é̷͏̶d̸͘͞ ̴͟͡͏͞a͞n̶̛̕̕҉d̶͠͞͞ ̶̡̧B̷̛l̀҉a҉̢́͟c̕͠k̢͠ ̶̸̡͟͢Ģ͞͝͏͝ó̕d̛͢͢͡͠.̧҉.̷̧̛͟͞.̀҉̴
̧̨̧̡

Minecraft username: furno5943

3DS Friend code: 5043 2524 8032

• 2 weeks later...
Why am I doing this?... .... .....
Anyway.... The story is basically that my photographer decided it would be fun to show why you should pay attention to the background... yeah... say what you will...
Why can't I post the image?!
Edited by ~Shockwave~

3DS Freind Code: 1693-0634-1082 Name: Joey

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

Click here for the BZP Destiny Group

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I like myself, so I'll be posting a ton of pictures.

At Promstuck. That was fun. I'm the one with the black wig and blue/purple dress.

Slightly better angle. I'm so hot.

And the best is free to be viewed by all.

BG7aAeECcAAsDZ2.jpg

And this is when everyone decides that they will never speak to me again.

But that won't stop me from having the best face.

Tahu.png

i wanna be the very best

like no one ever was

to catch them is my real test

to train them is my cause

• 2 weeks later...