Pics of yourself topic

http://www.majhost.com/gallery/Darkflare/stuff/snapshot_20130420_1.jpgSpoilered because I'm somewhat uncomfortable with how I currently appear, and that was my best shot at appearing androgyne.(Also jeez it's been ages since I last logged in, I forget, can we even use spoilers like that?)Edit: There is a rule stating that spoiler tags should be used for storyline-related spoilers only. I deeplinked the image, though, which achieves the same effect as spoilering it.

-Wind-

Edited by -Windrider-

Another day, another casual suit.

And proof that I don't spend all my time in suits and my Scouting uniforms. That was on a trip to Seattle a couple weeks ago. (Friends' faces obscured to protect the guilty.)

Edited by EmperorWhenua

Well seeing as my old stories are in the archives, and don't see to be reachable, there isn't much for me to put here right now. So hope you are having a good day, and try not to fall into any trans-dimensional portals I guess. Lastly, to round things off with a quote:
"Ever danced with the Devil in the pale moonlight?"

http://www.majhost.com/gallery/Darkflare/stuff/snapshot_20130420_1.jpgSpoilered because I'm somewhat uncomfortable with how I currently appear, and that was my best shot at appearing androgyne.

ayo fwiw i think you pull it off pretty well heres a pic of me i took a few weeks ago when i turned 22 and i felt like i suddenly looked a little different than i did when i was 21 and is probably the least masculine looking and therefore only attractive pic of me on the internet

bionicle is trans culture

• 2 weeks later...