Happy Birthday, Turakii!

Avohkah Tamer

Hey guess what, everyone? It's time yet again to DROP EVERYTHING YOU'RE DOING to wish an AWESOME PERSON a happy birthday!

That's right, today is my best friend Turakii #1 Lavasurfer's 21st birthday!

You may now commence with the posting of BIRTHDAY WISHES and PONIES and miscellaneous HOMESTUCK things to celebrate the occasion.

~ (A VTOAHMKEARH)

Now that you're an adult of full legal age, continue to rock on!

©1984-2013 Toaraga EAM

COT Official Topics | Trade References | COT RPG Guidelines | Truth | A Naming Day Carol | Stars Review The trouble with the status quo is that it keeps changing."College dropout, Shego: they let me in; I let myself out." -Dr. Drakken No great feat was ever accomplished by those who gave into fear or caved under pressure. Earthquakes in many places.|| Busy with life

Happy birthday, Turakii, even though I hardly know you. :P Hope you're having a good 21st!

Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.

Useful Topics: The Q&A Compendium | The Official RPG Planning Topic
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

BZPRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei

Blog: Defendant Lobby no. 42