• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Agori Defender

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Dual Cee

Dual Cee
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

• 1,304 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jan 30 2013 - 02:05 PM

Here you can dicuss our favourite Bionicle game.

No actually my secret technique is to complete the game untill the 6th level, than get yourself killed off without building anything, it'll get you an extra 25000 points :)

Edited by Dual Matrix, Feb 01 2013 - 02:14 PM.

I'm back!

#2 Offline Captain Caboose

Captain Caboose
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 1,540 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 30 2013 - 05:30 PM

I always lose in the fourth level. Or was it the fifth?

BZPRPG Profiles

Flaredrick Seria - Potas -'Jet Fire' -'Razor'- 'Infector' - Reso 'Vo - Kasrar 'V- Ludvin va Betravo - Vallen Tor - Molvr Kalr

#3 Guest_Takua the Chronicler7_*

Guest_Takua the Chronicler7_*
  • Guests

Posted Feb 02 2013 - 01:48 PM

EXACTLY what happens to me. What happens if you beat the sixth level, just wondering.

#4 Offline Dual Cee

Dual Cee
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

• 1,304 posts

Posted Feb 02 2013 - 02:05 PM

EXACTLY what happens to me. What happens if you beat the sixth level, just wondering.

You get a strange level with tahu in the middle and enemies all over the place, but it doesn't matter if you kill them or not, you won the game.

I'm back!

#5 Offline Captain Caboose

Captain Caboose
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 1,540 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 02 2013 - 06:33 PM

I can never win it, no matter how many people I put in there.

BZPRPG Profiles

Flaredrick Seria - Potas -'Jet Fire' -'Razor'- 'Infector' - Reso 'Vo - Kasrar 'V- Ludvin va Betravo - Vallen Tor - Molvr Kalr

#6 Offline Kragghle

Kragghle
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,079 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 03 2013 - 03:24 PM

:kaukau: [color=#0000ff;]So I might as well ask, since I haven't played the game since it came out, what's new with it?  When I played that one time, it didn't allow me to play any further after I defeated a few guys in the arena, and there was nothing for me to do.  Is it possible to actually walk around now?[/color]

Posted Image
Will you give all you can give so that our banner may advance?

Profiles

#7 Guest_Takua the Chronicler7_*

Guest_Takua the Chronicler7_*
  • Guests

Posted Feb 03 2013 - 11:31 PM

You get a strange level with tahu in the middle and enemies all over the place, but it doesn't matter if you kill them or not, you won the game.

I played something similar when the game is loading, with Tahu in the middle and you have to shoot enemies with your fire blasts. Not sure if its the same thing though.

#8 Offline Chronicler06

Chronicler06
  • Members
  • Turaga

• 81 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 04 2013 - 06:36 PM

:kaukau: [color=#0000ff;]So I might as well ask, since I haven't played the game since it came out, what's new with it?  When I played that one time, it didn't allow me to play any further after I defeated a few guys in the arena, and there was nothing for me to do.  Is it possible to actually walk around now?[/color]

I think the game you're referring to is one of those Glatorian Arena games. I haven't played any of the three versions of that game, so I'm afraid I can't answer your question.

As for Agori Defender, I last played it a few months ago, and the only reason I stopped is because I got the #1 highscore (bumped down to #2, last time I checked a few weeks ago) and I didn't want to saturate the list with my own scores.

Formerly known as Takanuva's Symbol, I have rejoined BZPower as of October 10, 2012. This is a new beginning for me.

#9 Offline Meiko

Meiko
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,041 posts

Posted Feb 05 2013 - 08:57 AM

I swear I never saw this game when Bionicle was around. I tried playing it the other day, but didn't really interest me. I tried looking at the scores list, but it wouldn't load. Am I doing something wrong, or what? How do I see the high scores that people keep bragging about?

--
Meiko
News reporter and database administrator at Brickset (profile)
Administrator at Brickipedia (profile)
Former administrator at BIONICLEsector01 (profile)
MediaWiki developer (profile)

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

#10 Offline Dual Cee

Dual Cee
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

• 1,304 posts

Posted Feb 05 2013 - 10:40 AM

I think the game you're referring to is one of those Glatorian Arena games. I haven't played any of the three versions of that game, so I'm afraid I can't answer your question.

As for Agori Defender, I last played it a few months ago, and the only reason I stopped is because I got the #1 highscore (bumped down to #2, last time I checked a few weeks ago) and I didn't want to saturate the list with my own scores.

Ah true I remember you are the member who challenged me to get the number 1 score, I never gave up and reached it a week ago :)

I swear I never saw this game when Bionicle was around. I tried playing it the other day, but didn't really interest me. I tried looking at the scores list, but it wouldn't load. Am I doing something wrong, or what? How do I see the high scores that people keep bragging about?

I don't know, I can see them normally, maybe something wrong with the browser or internet connection that time?

I'm back!

#11 Offline Krane

Krane
  • Members
  • Lightning Voyager

• 333 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 21 2013 - 08:03 AM

I reached the final level and build over 40 Tahu's and after I cleared about 3 waves I died. Will that still give me 25000 points?

~Kranan 

~BZPRPG Profiles

Dual Matrix: Sup?

CeeCee    :  Dual, you spammer

Kranan      : Wut wut wut 

AutomationKranan plz stop

#12 Offline AdaptingChaos

AdaptingChaos
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 409 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 21 2013 - 03:56 PM

I never got past the fourth level.

Since I never won the game, is there any animation once you win?

r34TEbW.png

Youtube: Adapting Chaos    A.K.

#13 Offline Watcher on the Walls

Watcher on the Walls
  • Members
  • Ice Warrior

• 1,946 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 21 2013 - 04:48 PM

I reached the final level and build over 40 Tahu's and after I cleared about 3 waves I died. Will that still give me 25000 points?

No, you have to build nothing, then die in order to get the bonus points.

#14 Offline Krane

Krane
  • Members
  • Lightning Voyager

• 333 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 23 2013 - 05:46 AM

Yes there is. It says so on BS01.

~Kranan 

~BZPRPG Profiles

Dual Matrix: Sup?

CeeCee    :  Dual, you spammer

Kranan      : Wut wut wut 

AutomationKranan plz stop

#15 Offline AdaptingChaos

AdaptingChaos
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 409 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 23 2013 - 10:26 AM

Yes there is. It says so on BS01.

Thanks for the tip! :D Ill see if I can watch it

r34TEbW.png

Youtube: Adapting Chaos    A.K.

#16 Offline ~garnira returns~

~garnira returns~
  • Members
  • Encountering Protodermis

• 837 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 24 2013 - 01:16 PM

I won. 'nuff said.

leechfoam.gif "Copy and paste me into your sig! The shadows command you!"

My website: http://arra41.wix.com/zaro-nui ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

tarakavabanner.jpg

#tumaislove,tumaislife

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users