Agori Defender

Dual Cee

Here you can dicuss our favourite Bionicle game.

No actually my secret technique is to complete the game untill the 6th level, than get yourself killed off without building anything, it'll get you an extra 25000 points :)

Edited by Dual Matrix

I'm back!

Guest Takua the Chronicler7
I always lose in the fourth level. Or was it the fifth?
EXACTLY what happens to me. What happens if you beat the sixth level, just wondering.

EXACTLY what happens to me. What happens if you beat the sixth level, just wondering.

You get a strange level with tahu in the middle and enemies all over the place, but it doesn't matter if you kill them or not, you won the game.

I'm back!

Guest Takua the Chronicler7
You get a strange level with tahu in the middle and enemies all over the place, but it doesn't matter if you kill them or not, you won the game.
I played something similar when the game is loading, with Tahu in the middle and you have to shoot enemies with your fire blasts. Not sure if its the same thing though.

:kaukau: So I might as well ask, since I haven't played the game since it came out, what's new with it? When I played that one time, it didn't allow me to play any further after I defeated a few guys in the arena, and there was nothing for me to do. Is it possible to actually walk around now?

I think the game you're referring to is one of those Glatorian Arena games. I haven't played any of the three versions of that game, so I'm afraid I can't answer your question.

As for Agori Defender, I last played it a few months ago, and the only reason I stopped is because I got the #1 highscore (bumped down to #2, last time I checked a few weeks ago) and I didn't want to saturate the list with my own scores.

Formerly known as Takanuva's Symbol, I rejoined BZPower on October 10, 2012.

These days, I am perhaps best known for my obsession with all Lego video games.

I swear I never saw this game when Bionicle was around. I tried playing it the other day, but didn't really interest me. I tried looking at the scores list, but it wouldn't load. Am I doing something wrong, or what? How do I see the high scores that people keep bragging about?

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

:kaukau: So I might as well ask, since I haven't played the game since it came out, what's new with it? When I played that one time, it didn't allow me to play any further after I defeated a few guys in the arena, and there was nothing for me to do. Is it possible to actually walk around now?

I think the game you're referring to is one of those Glatorian Arena games. I haven't played any of the three versions of that game, so I'm afraid I can't answer your question.

As for Agori Defender, I last played it a few months ago, and the only reason I stopped is because I got the #1 highscore (bumped down to #2, last time I checked a few weeks ago) and I didn't want to saturate the list with my own scores.

Ah true I remember you are the member who challenged me to get the number 1 score, I never gave up and reached it a week ago :)

I swear I never saw this game when Bionicle was around. I tried playing it the other day, but didn't really interest me. I tried looking at the scores list, but it wouldn't load. Am I doing something wrong, or what? How do I see the high scores that people keep bragging about?

I don't know, I can see them normally, maybe something wrong with the browser or internet connection that time?

I'm back!

• 3 weeks later...