• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

The Toa Karva

toa moc

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_pikmin73_*

Guest_pikmin73_*
  • Guests

Posted Jan 30 2013 - 06:17 PM

For over three years, I have finally decided to post my 150+ different bionicle creations on here.  I'm also in the process of making a graphic novel of the events in an alternate universe after the fall of Makuta.  So I will first post the toa.  In my story, there are (so far) nine different toa.  There is Tahu, Gali, Lewa, Pohatu, Onua, Kopaka, Onuka (toa of time and electricity), Takanuva, and Vakara (toa of shadows/death).  Here is a link to Brickshelf for all 18 photos: http://www.brickshel...ry.cgi?f=521591.

This is my first topic so don't criticize me badly if I do something wrong.  Anyway, enjoy! :D

#2 Offline Ricardo Mason

Ricardo Mason
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 1,536 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 30 2013 - 06:22 PM

Yeah...it says not public yet.

BZPRPG Profiles

Flaredrick Seria - Potas -'Jet Fire' -'Razor'- 'Infector' - Reso 'Vo - Kasrar 'V- Ludvin va Betravo - Vallen Tor - Molvr Kalr

#3 Guest_pikmin73_*

Guest_pikmin73_*
  • Guests

Posted Jan 31 2013 - 07:46 AM

Yeah, I think the administrators just approved of the photos, so now they are public.

#4 Offline Ricardo Mason

Ricardo Mason
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 1,536 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 31 2013 - 09:07 AM

Okay I like what you did with the Bohrok shields. But what I really like are the swords, man are those big. But the final two, those were amazing.

The giant claw for Vakara, looked great. I also loved the shoulder-mounted gun. And Takanuva, really looks like he got a transformation when he got touched by shadow.

BZPRPG Profiles

Flaredrick Seria - Potas -'Jet Fire' -'Razor'- 'Infector' - Reso 'Vo - Kasrar 'V- Ludvin va Betravo - Vallen Tor - Molvr Kalr

#5 Offline Zakaro

Zakaro
  • Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

• 1,205 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 31 2013 - 03:29 PM

You've got a nice round of MOCs, and there's a few things I noticed mainly.

First, your strong point seems to be weapons, in a way. Most of the Toa had complex weapons but a few, but it all worked.

Second, I can see you've used the same build for most, if not all, of the Toa. It's nice armor over the Inika build, but could use some variety to them.

Third, the armoring for the original Toa. They've got almost no armor compared to the other 3, and really could use some on the shoulders and shin area, like on the other three.

While they're all typical builds with unique armoring, I feel the last 3 are a tier better than the others, and I think it would help the original 6 to be at the same level as the others.

[color=#800080;]Zakaro[/color]

Edited by Zakar0%, Jan 31 2013 - 03:29 PM.

journeybannerv2.jpg

-Lego RPG Forum-

Just call me Zakaro, no matter what's up there.

#6 Guest_pikmin73_*

Guest_pikmin73_*
  • Guests

Posted Jan 31 2013 - 05:33 PM

@ Flaredrick: Forgotten One- Thanks.  Yeah that was the goal for this Takanuva: to be partically shadow and light.  Also, I used a slightly upgraded claw from Vakara to Tume Sai, one of my other mocs.  Until i get another card for my camera, I can't take any photos of my other collection of mocs. @ Zakar0%- Thanks.  The reason why they aren't similar to the other three toa is because these are the first versions of them.  Once they are in their third version, then they would look like Vakara. Anyways, thanks for your comments! :)  If anybody is reading this, what should I post next?  I have over ten different groups to choose from, and its hard to choose one.  Here are the groups: air rahi, barraki, bohrok, dark hunters, krana legion, land rahi, matoran, outcasts, piraka clan, teartrax clan, titans, toa karva, turaga, and water rahi.   If anybody has an idea of what I should do next, please say so in the comments.  Thanks. ;)   Edit: Please don't double post. Posts merged.-Wind-   

Edited by -Windrider-, Jan 31 2013 - 09:30 PM.

#7 Offline Ricardo Mason

Ricardo Mason
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 1,536 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 31 2013 - 07:02 PM

I suggest doing a bohrok. I'm very interested in them.

BZPRPG Profiles

#8 Offline Podu

Podu
  • Members
  • Soaring Champion

• 482 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 01 2013 - 06:49 AM

I really like how you used the Inika body without the Inika armor piece; but the Bohrok shield might not work well for several Toa, like Lewa and Kopaka, whose armour looked kinda weird...

The weapons are nice looking, very creative builds to incarnate the original tools of the Toa Mata.

I look forward to your other creations :^)

99.9% of BIONICLE fans forgot about Podu. If you happen to be the 0.1% that still remember him, copy and paste this into your sig.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users