The Toa Karva

Guest pikmin73

Guest pikmin73

For over three years, I have finally decided to post my 150+ different bionicle creations on here. I'm also in the process of making a graphic novel of the events in an alternate universe after the fall of Makuta. So I will first post the toa. In my story, there are (so far) nine different toa. There is Tahu, Gali, Lewa, Pohatu, Onua, Kopaka, Onuka (toa of time and electricity), Takanuva, and Vakara (toa of shadows/death). Here is a link to Brickshelf for all 18 photos: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=521591.

This is my first topic so don't criticize me badly if I do something wrong. Anyway, enjoy! :D

You've got a nice round of MOCs, and there's a few things I noticed mainly.

First, your strong point seems to be weapons, in a way. Most of the Toa had complex weapons but a few, but it all worked.

Second, I can see you've used the same build for most, if not all, of the Toa. It's nice armor over the Inika build, but could use some variety to them.

Third, the armoring for the original Toa. They've got almost no armor compared to the other 3, and really could use some on the shoulders and shin area, like on the other three.

While they're all typical builds with unique armoring, I feel the last 3 are a tier better than the others, and I think it would help the original 6 to be at the same level as the others.

Zakaro

Edited by Zakar0%

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

Guest pikmin73

@ Flaredrick: Forgotten One- Thanks. Yeah that was the goal for this Takanuva: to be partically shadow and light. Also, I used a slightly upgraded claw from Vakara to Tume Sai, one of my other mocs. Until i get another card for my camera, I can't take any photos of my other collection of mocs. @ Zakar0%- Thanks. The reason why they aren't similar to the other three toa is because these are the first versions of them. Once they are in their third version, then they would look like Vakara. Anyways, thanks for your comments! :) If anybody is reading this, what should I post next? I have over ten different groups to choose from, and its hard to choose one. Here are the groups: air rahi, barraki, bohrok, dark hunters, krana legion, land rahi, matoran, outcasts, piraka clan, teartrax clan, titans, toa karva, turaga, and water rahi. If anybody has an idea of what I should do next, please say so in the comments. Thanks. ;) Edit: Please don't double post. Posts merged.-Wind-

Edited by -Windrider-

I really like how you used the Inika body without the Inika armor piece; but the Bohrok shield might not work well for several Toa, like Lewa and Kopaka, whose armour looked kinda weird...

The weapons are nice looking, very creative builds to incarnate the original tools of the Toa Mata.

I look forward to your other creations :^)

99.9% of BIONICLE fans forgot about Podu. If you happen to be the 0.1% that still remember him, copy and paste this into your sig.