• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Posted Image

Photo

I'm accepting new members for the Krananui project!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 Offline maxthethrax

maxthethrax
  • Members
  • Turaga

• 22-July 12
  • 67 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 31 2013 - 05:10 AM

Site with forums and offsite blog removed. -B6  Wanna make games?Wanna want to continiue my games?Wanna have the .gm81 files from my games?  Well,you are on the right topic! To come to the group ,you can :-make games-continiue my games-have the .gm81 files from my games-get the newest games-upload your games-make multimedia-make gif imagesand many more...  Site with forums and offsite blog removed. -B6

Edited by Black Six, Jan 31 2013 - 06:56 AM.

rahkshiandbohrok.gif

I am searching for peepol,who can program,and peepol,who have ideas for multimedia and games,to come and join the KranaNui Project
If you are one of them,please PM me! :hau: :akaku: :miru: :kaukau: :kakama: :pakari:
If you have PM from me,you are one of them!

#2 Offline Black Six

Black Six
  • BioniLUG Member
  • BZPower Administrators
  • News Manager

• 02-August 01
  • 12,292 posts
  •   BZP Staff

Posted Jan 31 2013 - 06:55 AM

Please read the BZPower Advertising Policy.Thread closed.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users