• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes
  • Participate in raffles to win LEGO prizes
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Posted Image

Photo

Mobile versions of BZP not working?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 Offline Terminus

Terminus
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 10-July 07
  • 429 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 31 2013 - 05:20 PM

So, I've noticed some problems when trying to access the forums today on both the Invision Power Board iPhone app and the mobile version of the site, when I access it via the IPB App, I get a 404: Topic Not Found error, and on the mobile site, I can open topics but I can't read any posts. Everything seems to work fine on the full site, though, and I'm wondering if it's just something on my end or if it's sitewide.Thanks for any help.

khsora546.png
3DS: 4811-7119-1466 / PSN: khsora546 / Nintendo Network & Xbox Live: Terminus2495 / FFXIV: Stella Iris (Famfrit) / League of Legends: termius24/ PM Me to add me
My Anime List ~ My PSN Profile ~ FFXIV Profile

#2 Offline Velox

Velox
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Forum Assistants
  • Bibliophilic Littérateur & Senior Staff

• 20-September 07
  • 11,833 posts
  •   BZP Assistant

Posted Jan 31 2013 - 05:23 PM

Looks like people are having the same problem over in the Tracker. Please post there, and refer all future site issues to the Tracker. =]Issue deferred to Tracker; topic closed.Posted Image

"As a writer you ask yourself to dream while awake." ~ Aimee Bender

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users