Chro

Yeah, that's why he(or she?) wears the winged jet pack. And the knives on the armor make it look more of what I said. Now I feel like making one.

Eh, no backstory or specified gender here, haha. I assume the commandos have wrist blades, then? Cool.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

As always Chro, marvelous. I especially like the contrast of colors you have going on in this; the trans-orange with nui-jaga blue looks high-tech and spectacular. His wings (a function... *faints from joy*) also look techy and like they can get this guy moving pretty fast. The flames coming out of the wristblade in one of the shots was a nice touch, along with the unarmored skeleton shot (though the skeleton just makes me insecure about my own custom building potential. :P) Super job!

Look at me still talking when there's science to do!

Thanks Freezerburn! :lol:The wings aren't really a function, I suppose; they're just collapsible (or can fold back... whatever).Yep, there was certainly an emphasis on speed for Taxir. ;)Don't be insecure, haha. The point of the skeleton shots are to provide inspiration! I always say, and I know many agree, that the best place to start off from (or if not start, improve from) is by basing your MOCs off of others' designs, then changing it up to suit your needs. :)

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Colors are great in this! I've used trans-orange and silver on one of the MOCs I have together right now. Well done overall. The build is superb. Probably my favorite of your MOCs. :)

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

Amazing MOC love the custom head on the new HF mask, the armor on the body look awesome but the body look odd. the arm are easy but fit greaat with the MOC. and love the leg and foot, i do like the use of the star foot and the use of the HF armor on the upper leg.

:akakunu: My Topics :akakunu:

MOCs: Construct-a-Astronaut

:voyanui: Find Me On :voyanui:

Flickr 10.gif Twitter 10.gif Youtube