Players: 1-2 Players (in the current demo, 2-player has been temporarily taken out to fix some bugs, but it's still in the older demo)
Current Version: 1.1
I'm restarting this topic due to 1) the old one is long dead, and 2) I've made a TON of progress on this game since then. So there you go.
There's many Bionicle games out there, mostly fighters, some strategy, some platformers, whatever. Now, they're all great games, but I've noticed a rather peculiar dearth of games that use and expand the ones that already exist in the Bionicle universe, such as Kolhii and Akilini. Well, no one knows how Akilini works and it's not as cool as Kolhii, so here's Extreme Kolhii!
- Play against either one or two AI teams in a single-player match
- Play against a buddy in local multiplayer (again, a bit buggy at the moment, and I will fix the issues, but it's certainly still playable. Currently taken out temporarily for the latest demo for bug fixes)
- A shoot-o-meter for the player to control exactly how hard he shoots the Kolhii ball. If the button is released at the absolute maximum, you get a POWER SHOT, a much faster than normal shot.
- A humorous commentary courtesy of Nidhiki and Krekka. They comment on everything. Literally. Try shooting a ball into your own goal and listen to them make fun of you.
- Use power-ups such as a speed boost, freezing your opponents, getting a super-goalie, slowing down everything and everyone but you and your goalie, and other fun stuff.
- Weather that actually affects gameplay: snowy weather adds more friction to your character, while firestorms can suddenly drop a big lava bomb on your field that renders an area unplayable for a few seconds!
For Player 1:
W - Move forward
S - Move backward
A - Turn to your left
D - Turn to your right
Space Bar - Shoot, steal, deflect, basically an action button.
For Player 2:
Up Arrow Key - Move forward
Down Arrow Key - Move backward
Left Arrow Key - Turn to your left
Right Arrow Key - Turn to your right
Ctrl - Action button
Screenshot 1: Three teams battle in a FIRESTORM!!!
Screenshot 2: A snowy day at the Kolhii game
Screenshot 3: Two teams face off in a unique curved field.
DEMO 1.1 (Adds the Vahi power-up plus fixes some little issues)
DEMO 1 (Now outdated, but download it for 2-player mode for now)
So? Any praise? Any complaints? Any feedback is appreciated.
Edited by Hewkii Inika, Feb 02 2013 - 04:10 PM.