FURRYOUS FIGHTERS 64: THE FURSUIT OF HAPPINESS

dviddy

*sees current and incoming entries*╯°A°)╯︵ ┻━┻Why you people convince me to quit before I start? ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)

But seriously, there are some amazing entries already. Kudos.

also yay 700th post~

Edited by Kayru

signature.png

Just wondering - if I do make an entry based off/being of Udyr from League of Legends's Primal skin, would I have to choose one form only, or could I have an entry pic that shows all four forms with their slight differences (a.k.a the head and gauntlets). (Reference)

I probably won't, and almost definitely won't overachieve and try for all four anyways, but just wondering.

Edited by Phreak

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

Just wondering - if I do make an entry based off/being of Udyr from League of Legends's Primal skin, would I have to choose one form only, or could I have an entry pic that shows all four forms with their slight differences (a.k.a the head and gauntlets). (Reference)

I probably won't, and almost definitely won't overachieve and try for all four anyways, but just wondering.

You may only make one form for your entry.

20383310448_7d514f8ffa.jpg

Spoiler Alert

Entry name: Onihr

Entry pic: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=5763353]here[/url]

Entry topic: http://www.bzpower.com/board/index.php?showtopic=8672]here[/url]

Good luck everyone!

Edited by Onewa7

Onewa7, Encountering Protodermis! I accept PBZP requests! If you want one, PM me the details...

PBZPs in the Archives: A B C C F H K L N P P S T
New Forums PBZPs: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T T U V W X Y Z

If a letter is already taken, I can always do a PZBP, I'll just add another to the list. Blue= done, Red= taken and in progress,

Green= coming soon.
------------
Also check My Bshelf

My comedy: Bionicle Adventures. Part 1 in the Archives. Part 2 here. I accept guest stars requests. Chapter 12 is up!

May I, after the entry period is closed, alter the image at the end of the entry image URL (without changing the MOC itself, of course)?

Don't change the image URL, just PM me the new image and I'll change it, assuming it is obviously unchanged. :)

31399314352_5890b9b8a3_o.jpg

Because BZPower was down during the last day of entry due to the hacking, is the entry period extended to tonight, or am I out of luck?

The entry period will be extended until MONDAY FEBRUARY 18TH because of the downtime.

31399314352_5890b9b8a3_o.jpg

Entry name: The LeechmanEntry picture: HereEntry Topic: n/aI can't believe that I actually went through with this. Too late to turn back now I guess?(Also sorry for the awful picture. I did what I could but the only camera I have access to is my iPad.)

tumblr_inline_n50tp1mirL1r0vgjj.gif
「どこに行けばいいんだ・・・」「タ・コロ村はもうおしまいだ・・・」タ・コロ村の村人達
hey it's Studio Comic