FURRYOUS FIGHTERS 64: THE FURSUIT OF HAPPINESS

dviddy

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

Is having a spirit that houses inside an armour allowed? (Think Death's Hand from Jade Empire for an example.)

Edited by Valenti

~Avatar's original image was made by the incomparable Egophiliac.~

~Electronic Manic Supersonic Bionic Energy~

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

Is having a spirit that houses inside an armour allowed? (Think Death's Hand from Jade Empire for an example.)

As long as the armour is animal-themed.

modded parts arent allowed, huh?

Very very not allowed.

31399314352_5890b9b8a3_o.jpg

As long as the armour is animal-themed.

Cool thank you. :)

~Avatar's original image was made by the incomparable Egophiliac.~

~Electronic Manic Supersonic Bionic Energy~

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

I would like to enter this contest but just one question to verfiy my understanding of the rules.

Question: Would it be okay if I simply made an Elephant head and put it on a humanoid being?

I mean, yes? But you know, making the whole MOC look like an anthropomorphic elephant is probably going to be more successful.

31399314352_5890b9b8a3_o.jpg

I would like to enter this contest but just one question to verfiy my understanding of the rules.

Question: Would it be okay if I simply made an Elephant head and put it on a humanoid being?

I mean, yes? But you know, making the whole MOC look like an anthropomorphic elephant is probably going to be more successful.

True but I was just wondering essentially because I do plan on making it look like an Elephant thoroughly. ^-^

Edit: regardless my question was answered thanks.

Edited by Haotaus

haotaus_symbols.jpg

My Brickshelf Gallery check it out!

Heh. Funnily enough, I was actually planning to make me some anthropomorphic MoCs in the near future. I'll be entering almost certainly.

It is not for us to decide the fate of angels.

Dominus Temporis, if you're out there, hit me up through one of my contacts.  I've been hoping to get back in touch for a long time now.  (Don't worry, I'm not gonna beg you to bring back MLWTB or something.  :P )

Entry name: VadalanEntry pic: hereEntry thread: here

Why don't you have a full body picture as entry pic? I don't think people will vote on this if all they can see is the head.

Oh. That's kind of the point of the entry thread, which is where the pics are. Guess I'll change that anyway. :P

Alright, done.

Edited by Chro

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Entry name: VadalanEntry pic: hereEntry thread: here

Why don't you have a full body picture as entry pic? I don't think people will vote on this if all they can see is the head.
Oh. That's kind of the point of the entry thread, which is where the pics are. Guess I'll change that anyway. :P Alright, done.
In the polls, all that's given is the entry picture; the entry topic is not linked to. So yeah, it's a good idea to generally include most of the MOC in the entry pic.~B~

I'm going to have some serious trouble with my build. I don't think I'll find the pieces that I need and finish the build in time.
In five days? This better be something impressive. :lol:And not to sound rude, but what's the purpose of mentioning that here? I mean, it's not as if they'd give you a deadline extension or a score handicap. :P

but their spirits

I'm going to have some serious trouble with my build. I don't think I'll find the pieces that I need and finish the build in time.
In five days? This better be something impressive. :lol:And not to sound rude, but what's the purpose of mentioning that here? I mean, it's not as if they'd give you a deadline extension or a score handicap. :P

Never mind what I said. I found my parts. I just missed placed them, that's all. :P

Entry Name: Zexlar: Dark Tyrant

Entry Pic URL: http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Flaredrick/Bionicle-Chronicles/Zexlar/103_0921.jpg

Topic URL: [topic=http://www.bzpower.com/board/index.php?showtopic=8617']Here[/topic]

Edited by Flaredrick: Forgotten One
Post mergeeeeee

gallery_110528_107_5250.jpg

Never mind what I said. I found my parts. I just missed placed them, that's all. :P Entry Name: Zexlar: Dark TyrantEntry Pic URL: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=522438 (Wait for it to become public)Topic URL: [topic=http://www.bzpower.com/board/index.php?showtopic=8617']Here

Your entry pic URL should be the URL for the picture itself, not the Brickshelf folder. Once you're in the folder, click your entry pic to go to the image page, then click the pic again to go to the image itself. The entry pic's URL should end in .jpg, .png, or another image file extension. Linking an image in this way is called "deeplinking" the image, and it saves people a lot of trouble since they don't have to wait for the images to become public.

My apologies but I have another question. >_<

Are the Hero Factory parts/pieces considered Technic or system I think this may be a silly question but my warrior's head is done and I suddenly got worried about the amount of bionicle pieces I may need in my build/MOC.

They're in the same section, if you will, as Bionicle and Technic parts. ;)

but their spirits

My apologies but I have another question. >_<

Are the Hero Factory parts/pieces considered Technic or system I think this may be a silly question but my warrior's head is done and I suddenly got worried about the amount of bionicle pieces I may need in my build/MOC.

They're in the same section, if you will, as Bionicle and Technic parts. ;)

I thought as much but I wasn't entirely sure so I just wanted to make sure.

Thanks! :D

Edit: Now time to finish my entry.. ^_^

Edited by Haotaus

haotaus_symbols.jpg

My Brickshelf Gallery check it out!