What was the funniest event in the Bionicle storyline?

Guest X-G.12

name says it all. what was the funniest event in the bionicle storyline and what was your reaction? for me, it had to be when Makuta had his face smashed in by a small planet :P he was all "I'm invicibl-*gets hit by moon*" I laughed, hard.

Owena's speech about what Po-Matoran do to rocks in Po-Metru, which he said to the rock creature created by the Energized Protodermis Entity, was funny IMO. Some of the things Matau said in the Bionicle Adventures series were funny as well.

Entity

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

All the small, embarrasing things the Matoran did in MNOG (farting, falling off trees, tripping, that sort of thing). It was so cute and funny.

The way Takanuva leaped around screaming in Makuta's lair was also quite funny, if you didn't take it too seriously.

Edited by Toatapio Nuva

Any moment Hewkii and Kongu were within speaking distance of each other, any moment Vezon opened his mouth, a lot of Mutran's comments in his blog, many things Matau said, and a lot of Lewa's comments in 2008 (namely, "Ah, Toa of Slush, I'd almost forgotten how much fun you aren't.").

As for my reaction, I'd usually just laugh to myself for a few moments, go back to reading, and then it would hit me again.

signoffffff.png

~Your friendly, neighborhood Shadow

sotpbanner.png

~Credit for Avatar and Banner goes to

NickonAquaMagna~

Everything Vezon said or did after 2006.

Read my comedy, about the Hero Factory villains watching a television channel produced by our Spherus Magnan friends!

The Bionicle Channel

"I expect that when I write my next entry in this chronicle, I will be writing as uncontested ruler of the Brotherhood."

-Certainty, my Memoirs of the Dead entry

I think the funniest moments were in the serials, primarily from Vezon, but I also had a good laugh from Lewa on Bota Magna, when he was listing the things he saw.:)

Edited by Vakama-san

metroid.gif

"Why can't I dream that I'm alone?" "That is not a dream, that is a substitute for reality"

"So where is my dream?" "it is a continuation of reality"

"But where is my reality?" "It is at the end of your dream"

That scene in one of the serials on Bara Magna were a group of Skrall is walking through the desert and Vezon suddenly appears. Vezon turns and then jumps through another portal. The Skrall have no idea what that thing was.

When was that? I don't remember that.

My Blog

Latest Update: RPG: Character Creation and Stats

My Story Collection

Story Currently in Progress:

End of Yrenta (Review Topic) (Currently at 55 Chapters)

I realize I haven't updated my stories or posted much for quite a while. I will get back it it sometime, and I am still checking the site daily for any interesting topics.

Brickshelf Gallery

That scene in one of the serials on Bara Magna were a group of Skrall is walking through the desert and Vezon suddenly appears. Vezon turns and then jumps through another portal. The Skrall have no idea what that thing was.

When was that? I don't remember that.

I forget, but I know it happened,

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

Gotta love the line from the first comic:

Pohatu to Kopaka: Do you choose to work alone, or is it because no one can stand being around you?

Burn!

I also really though that (cliche, I know) Vezon was funny.

Edit: Oh, and Onua Nuva in a batman-style voice saying "Welcome to Onu-Koro!" was funny. Not sure why. Just always cracked me up.

Edited by Kopekemaster
rsz_screenshot_from_un_chien_andalou.jpg
My Writing Blog (more writing coming soon!)

My Bionicle/LEGO Blog (defunct)

Hyfudiar on Spotify (noise/drone/experimental music)

All the small, embarrasing things the Matoran did in MNOG (farting, falling off trees, tripping, that sort of thing). It was so cute and funny.

The way Takanuva leaped around screaming in Makuta's lair was also quite funny, if you didn't take it too seriously.

MNOG had a great sense of humor to it.

IDk, probably something Vezon said. Remember his description of insanity?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...