Right!! So today is the anniversary of the publication date of what is basically my favoritest thesaurus ever - Nuile!!! =DD So you guys all gotta help me fill his birthday topic with pizzazz!!!!dancedancedancehappydance.jpg

(please note that I will be following my own topic to keep track of which ones of you don't wish him a happy birthday.)

Edited by Eponine

(disclaimer: none of this banner art is original, I just smooshed it together in gimp. Torchic, Matau)
ThosePeskyFirespitters.png.3dbdb65e6a28cbbc5957d81c09a685b6.png
Those pesky firespitters... 
Library | The Sculptors and the Smelters | The Ternion Review Topic 

Happy birthday, Nuile! If I hadn't just gotten back from a long day I'd go crack open a thesaurus and spiffen this up, but you'll just have to put up with a lack of sesquipedalian loquaciousness on my part tonight. :P

Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.

Useful Topics: The Q&A Compendium | The Official RPG Planning Topic
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

BZPRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei

Blog: Defendant Lobby no. 42

Gee, thanks, guys. And especially Aderia. I love the way you put it; very funny and poetic at the same time. XD

As for the Calvin and Hobbes banner--well, that goes in my signature now.

Apropos, nicely done, Legolover. XP

You guys are the best. Gratitude and thanks! :D

Sincerely, Nuile: Lunatic Wordsmith :smilemirunu:

When I know I can't live without a pen and paper, when I know writing is as necessary to me as breathing . . .

tumblr_meb7408mTy1r4ejnio1_1280.gif

I know I am ready to start my voyage.

A Musing Author . . . Want to read my books?