• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

BIONICLE NEW ERA: The Golden Shadow Review

review

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_ToaOfAwesome_*

Guest_ToaOfAwesome_*
  • Guests

Posted Feb 03 2013 - 05:14 PM

Okay, so yeah, I really hope you all liked the sneak peek. Naturally I'll post this chapter and the when I'm done with chapter 2. Thanks guys!!!

-Massimo A.K.A. ToaOfAwesome

I'm sorry. You guys probably have no idea what this is about, here's a link to the original.

http://www.bzpower.c...548#entry500401

#2 Offline Grandmaster Lehvorak

Grandmaster Lehvorak
  • Members
  • Emerging Mata Nuian Protector

• 1,663 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 03 2013 - 06:27 PM

[color=#000080;]This was quite an interesting story, you did a good job on hooking me in. Well done, and I can't remember where in the story, but I found some wordings that didn't really sound right... sorry if I can't remember. Overall not bad! Keep up the good work.[/color]

[color=#000080;]Lehvorak[/color]

<< LEHVORAK ZONE >>

Web Design - Graphic Design - Illustration

Find out more on:

_

DeviantART_logo.png

#3 Offline Hahli Husky

Hahli Husky
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Retired Staff
  • Sailor Guardian

• 5,142 posts
  •   Retired Staff

Posted Feb 03 2013 - 09:30 PM

Hi Toa of Awesome, welcome to BZP! I'm Hahli Husky, the Forum Leader for the Library here. :) As a general rule, "sneak peek" or preview topics are not permitted on the BZP forums. We ask that people post their entire first chapters when they are ready. You can check out the BZP Rules and Guidelines for more information. Since you've posted part of your first chapter already, could I ask you to edit that post and just add the rest of chapter one to it? That way I won't have to close the topic. Thank you very much! Please PM me if you have any questions.

#4 Guest_ToaOfAwesome_*

Guest_ToaOfAwesome_*
  • Guests

Posted Feb 03 2013 - 10:23 PM

oh, sorry, I'll make sure i don't keep doing that. thanks for telling me.

oh, sry, didn't see the rest of your message. that actually is all of chapter one, it's just really short. i can't really edit it. is there something else i have to do?

#5 Offline Hahli Husky

Hahli Husky
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Retired Staff
  • Sailor Guardian

• 5,142 posts
  •   Retired Staff

Posted Feb 04 2013 - 03:05 AM

Oh, that's fine then. :) I'll just take "sneak peek" out of the topic titles for you, then. Nothing necessary for you to do.

#6 Offline Kakaru

Kakaru
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Reporters
  • Senior Fish

• 1,740 posts
  •   BZP Reporter

Posted Feb 20 2013 - 12:55 AM

[color=#336699;]Aha, interesting! As a general rule I don't follow official or unofficial material from 2009-2010, but I didn't realise you were writing in this era until you had already hooked me. I love the idea of a rogue team of toa, particularly when there's someone behind the plot with the power to do so. You've raised the stakes right off the bat even as you're reflecting the story from a chronicler, which makes me curious as to how this will be resolved. Keep it up!Oh, and one thing: In nearly every other forum, double-posting and topic revival is discouraged for good reason, and I commend you for understanding and following the rule. However, we have two particular exceptions to the rule that apply in this forum only:[/color]
4) Topic revival is allowed. If you've not updated your epic in a long time, don't worry. You are still allowed to post a new chapter!If you want to review a story, and the last post in the review topic is over a month old, you are still allowed to post!
8) No Double Posting in Review Topics.The double-posting rules do apply to review topics -- even for authors. (Story topics, on the other hand, are excused for obvious reasons.)
[color=#336699;]We really do appreciate you following the rule religiously, but in this case, it would be fine if you wanted to make a new post for each chapter. It's not a requirement, but it makes it easier for members to visually distinguish one chapter from the next. :)Welcome to BZPower, and enjoy your stay![/color]

tumblr_inline_n50tp1mirL1r0vgjj.gif

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users