LEGO Spy Drone is Watching You

What's scarier than companies remotely creating a psychological profile of you through your online history? How about a blimp outside your window that just stares at you to guilt you into buying more LEGO sets? Well LEGO isn't ready to do that just yet; but a couple of guys, some balloons, a military grade 1.8 gigpixel camera and a Mindstorms kit can do it right now. Curious? Check out the video here.http://www.bzpower.com/story.php?ID=5946]View the full article[/url]

That's pretty cool. I love how he's still able to control it in all directions easily. Balancing the weight must have been difficult. Must have taken a lot of patience—patience I probably wouldn't have.

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

Guest AsianHacks
What's scarier than companies remotely creating a psychological profile of you through your online history? How about a blimp outside your window that just stares at you to guilt you into buying more LEGO sets? Well LEGO isn't ready to do that just yet; but a couple of guys, some balloons, a military grade 1.8 gigpixel camera and a Mindstorms kit can do it right now. Curious? Check out the video here.View the full article

its just like the show Person of Intrest..... only different.