• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Takutanuva Chrome Theme

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Offline avmatoran

avmatoran
  • Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

• 30-December 09
  • 1,236 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 04 2013 - 04:33 PM

I wasn't sure where exactly to put this, but here seemed like the best fit. It's a theme for Google Chrome, based on my av.

https://www.mychrome...qlyyo7ne32o6z50

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

(Literally, it means "For knowledge", but it can be taken as "For science")

#2 Offline Reznas

Reznas
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 25-January 10
  • 1,830 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 06 2013 - 08:47 AM

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=rgb(0,128,0);]I think perhaps this would be a better fit in [/color][color=rgb(0,128,0);]General Discussion[/color][color=rgb(0,128,0);], as General Art is for digital, hand-drawn, and other types of art rather than artistic themes. As for the theme, I'll have to try it out. I don't use Chrome, but it looks good based on your screenshot. Definitely a nice choice on the image. Great job![/color][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=rgb(0,128,0);]-Rez[/color][/font]

76561198091606178.pngAddFriend.png

#3 Offline The Legendary TNT

The Legendary TNT
  • Members
  • Conqueror of the Swarm!

• 22-August 12
  • 714 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 11 2013 - 08:11 PM

This looks good! The picture you used looks a little fuzzy from re-sizing it, but other than that, nice job! Hey, did you pay for the custom theme app for chrome?

new_sig_legacy_2.png

#4 Offline avmatoran

avmatoran
  • Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

• 30-December 09
  • 1,236 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 21 2013 - 09:00 PM

I used the My Chrome Theme app that's free. Yeah, I know it's fuzzy, but in case you couldn't tell, I like that picture.

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

(Literally, it means "For knowledge", but it can be taken as "For science")

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users