• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

BBCC 64 : Anopheles Titanus

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Offline christo1096

christo1096
  • Members
  • Kohrak-Kal Attacks!

• 2,818 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 05 2013 - 02:28 AM

My entry for BBC Contest 64. This MOC based on Anopheles Mosquito, equipped with launcher, axe, and bloodsucker shield. Gallery : Here

Posted Image

(^CLICK!^)

1- 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12

C&C are welcomed! :D

#2 Online Chro

Chro
  • Members
  • Mata Nuian Protector Nuva

• 1,749 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 05 2013 - 06:17 AM

That was quick. :lol:Neat entry, I like the torso. The legs are okay, but I feel like they don't fit well with the rest of the MOC. The arms are pretty simple so not much to say there.Good luck, Alva! :)

#3 Offline ~The 1st Shadow~

~The 1st Shadow~
  • Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

• 1,209 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 06 2013 - 03:28 AM

I think the legs should be thinner, seeing as insects tend to have very skinny legs in comparison to the rest of their bodies. Nonetheless, this is pretty good. You make me wonder if I even have the smallest chance in this contest. :P

Posted Image

askcyrahk2.jpg

Credit to Shattered Mask Productions for the signoff!

#4 Offline christo1096

christo1096
  • Members
  • Kohrak-Kal Attacks!

• 2,818 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 06 2013 - 06:27 PM

That was quick. :lol:Neat entry, I like the torso. The legs are okay, but I feel like they don't fit well with the rest of the MOC. The arms are pretty simple so not much to say there.Good luck, Alva! :)

I think the legs should be thinner, seeing as insects tend to have very skinny legs in comparison to the rest of their bodies. Nonetheless, this is pretty good. You make me wonder if I even have the smallest chance in this contest. :P

Posted Image

Thanks for you all, I've try the skinny legs, but it doesn't work well wit hthe MOC, so I just give him a "warrior" feel with the bulky legs

#5 Offline InnerRayg

InnerRayg
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Forum Leaders
  • Buttest of Dialers

• 12,846 posts
  •   BZP Leader

Posted Feb 06 2013 - 06:40 PM

I agree, skinnier legs really would have helped the insect look. I do like that he has that little antenna proboscis though.

webbanner.gif

Latest Update: STORM AND SAND

#6 Offline christo1096

christo1096
  • Members
  • Kohrak-Kal Attacks!

• 2,818 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 07 2013 - 05:34 PM

I agree, skinnier legs really would have helped the insect look. I do like that he has that little antenna proboscis though.

agree with you, but I've try it and it doesn't work well, though. thank you :)

#7 Offline Teal Armada

Teal Armada
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 291 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 13 2013 - 07:58 PM

Very nice MOC! I'm not sure about its legs, maybe you should make those legs more thinner. Love the shapping, very nice head build.

Good luck!

bringbacktealbanner.png
Teal-Teal-Teal

#8 Offline christo1096

christo1096
  • Members
  • Kohrak-Kal Attacks!

• 2,818 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 17 2013 - 06:55 PM

Very nice MOC! I'm not sure about its legs, maybe you should make those legs more thinner. Love the shapping, very nice head build.

Good luck!

thanks, I think those legs are ok, thinner legs, hm.. it would be great, I'm gonna try you idea. 

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users