• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes
  • Participate in raffles to win LEGO prizes
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Posted Image

Toa of Shadow

toa shadow moc

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Takua the Chronicler7_*

Guest_Takua the Chronicler7_*
  • Guests
  • --

Posted Feb 05 2013 - 03:55 PM

Just a random MOC I made yesterday for fun.

Front

Side

Other side

Back

Alternate pose(for fun)

#2 Offline Wazdakka

Wazdakka
  • Members
  • Descending into Protodermis

• 31-October 12
  • 1,096 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 05 2013 - 04:04 PM

In my opinion, the shoulders should be bulked up more to fit with the rest of his armored bod. 

Steam Name: Toa Onua - always ready for TF2 or a good chat.Xbox Live Gamertag: PluggedSky51173 - Halo 4 for (4) the win!Minecraft Username: ThePoohster - sometimes play on T9K.Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko set), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Black, White, and Grey Krana, Heat Vision, Sonic, Fire Resistance, Power Scream, and Shadow Kraata, Axonn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

#3 Offline LordofBionicles

LordofBionicles
  • Members
  • Makuta Conquered!

• 11-February 10
  • 583 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 05 2013 - 06:05 PM

Honestly speaking, I must say it looks just like a Toa Nuparu Inika, however I would suggest you put some more armor and maybe change some pieces here and there, nice spears by the way!

#4 Guest_X-G.12_*

Guest_X-G.12_*
  • Guests
  • --

Posted Feb 05 2013 - 07:35 PM

not a bad MOC here. I especially like the use of the Kraakahn for the mask. not canon of course  ;). you might want to try bulking him up a bit, say giving him upper leg and upper arm armor. the color blending is good, and that is an ingenious way to put a Kraakahn on a MOC.

#5 Guest_Takua the Chronicler7_*

Guest_Takua the Chronicler7_*
  • Guests
  • --

Posted Feb 06 2013 - 03:02 PM

Honestly speaking, I must say it looks just like a Toa Nuparu Inika, however I would suggest you put some more armor and maybe change some pieces here and there, nice spears by the way!

That's because I don't have enough black pieces:p, but I'll fix it up. Same with the thing about armor.

#6 Offline Meiko

Meiko
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Defender of Mata Nui Defeated

• 01-April 07
  • 3,172 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Feb 06 2013 - 06:47 PM

Pretty simple; not much unique about it. I do think the color scheme is good, and it flows well. Cool MOC for something you threw together for fun the other day. :P

--
Meiko - @georgebarnick
LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia
News reporter and database administrator at Brickset
Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

#7 Offline avak5

avak5
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 04-April 13
  • 55 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 07 2013 - 11:29 AM

Cool m.o.c. but i would use longer arm pieces and put some armor there. Also try connecting the onua claws with a blue connection piece.

dpyd1z.jpg

#8 Offline Black Six

Black Six
  • BioniLUG Member
  • BZPower Administrators
  • News Manager

• 02-August 01
  • 12,958 posts
  •   BZP Staff

Posted Apr 07 2013 - 11:52 AM

Please do not post in topics that have been inactive for a while. That is revival and is against the rules.Thread closed.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users