• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Outrageous theories

crazy insane cookies

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 Guest_X-G.12_*

Guest_X-G.12_*
  • Guests

Posted Feb 07 2013 - 01:52 PM

name says most of it. crazy theories galore! for example, my outrageous theory is that Von Doom is actually Teridax, and the HF universe is in the bionicle galaxy. Mata Nui landed on the HF planet, Von Doom found the good Teridax, killed him, took his place then led the other Makuta against Mata Nui. so let's hear yours! though i'm sure they won't be as crazy as mine ^_^

#2 Offline Toa Lhikan Hordika

Toa Lhikan Hordika
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Retired Staff
  • Senior Staff

• 5,080 posts
  •   Retired Staff

Posted Feb 07 2013 - 02:47 PM

[color=#ffa500;]Unfortunately, this is a post-it-here topic, which is not allowed on this forum.  [/color]

[color=#ffa500;] [/color]

[color=#ffa500;]And on a side note, last I checked, Lego already confirmed that the Bionicle and HF universes are completely separate and have no relation with each other.  [/color]

[color=#ffa500;]Topic closed.[/color]

[color=#ffa500;]- :t: :l: :h:[/color]

Edited by Toa Lhikan Hordika, Feb 07 2013 - 02:49 PM.

Check out my Trade/Sale Topic

I have 2 WMKK (White-Metal Krana-Kal) for Sale
5 Plain GITD (Glow-in-the-dark) Kanoka disks!
Have any Gray Plastic Krana-Kal to sell or trade?  PM me with a price!

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users