How do I find people to help with projects?

Guest ToaOfAwesome

Guest ToaOfAwesome

I was originally going to enter an RPG called Decisive Warfare in this quarter's contest when it comes up, but many suggestions in the RPG planning topic say I should make it into a digital game, and that is within my ability to an extent. However, I need help with scripting, voices, 3D models, etc. and I want to make a topic where people can say that they can do that. I know that in the game forum it says you must PM somebody for support like that, but how will I know who to PM? So what I'm basically asking is, what forum would I put said topic in?

-Thanks

Note that becoming a Premier Member will also have some advantages, like the blog. Blogging such requests could greatly help. Also be sure to check out other people's signatures as well, a lot of people would be able to help and some of them might give some jobs they can do in their signatures.

-Rez

Yep, basically what they said is all you can do. Unfortunately planning topics are not allowed in any of the forums (besides the official planning topics, like the RPG topic in OTC or Writing Advice topic in OTC). I'd suggest putting an announcement in your signature and profile that you're looking for help, and perhaps even consider becoming a Premier Member so that you can ask people in your blog. Otherwise, what Reznas said about looking in other people's signatures is a good idea as well.Question answered; topic closed.newso1.png

"As a writer you ask yourself to dream while awake." ~ Aimee Bender