• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

TMNT Alternate Model Instructions

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Hapori Tohu

Hapori Tohu
  • None
  • Heart of BZPower

• 1,278 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 07 2013 - 08:25 PM

Years ago, LEGO set often included ideas for alternate builds on the back of the box or even a second set of instructions to make something else from your pieces. Such things have been all but forgotten, occasionally placed on the LEGO website for curious builders. In an attempt to change that though, BZPower, along with other fansites, has been provided with beautiful PDF instructions for alternate models for some of this year's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle sets. Read on for download links.View the full article

#2 Offline Andrewnuva199

Andrewnuva199
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 1,887 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 07 2013 - 10:45 PM

Sounds like a nice prospect, but... are they supposed to not be working right now?
Your Honor, I Plead the Fifth.

I really need to handle my signature problems better.

#3 Offline Black Six

Black Six
  • BioniLUG Member
  • BZPower Administrators
  • Lego Ambassador

• 12,122 posts
  •   BZP Staff

Posted Feb 08 2013 - 08:33 AM

The links should be working now. Thanks for the catch.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users