Sneak Peeks for LEGO VIP Members

An exclusive package has gone out to LEGO VIP members this month. In addition to a special VIP keychain minifigure, this package includes sneak peeks of upcoming sales and benefits at LEGO brand stores and online. First, the 10232 Palace Cinema set will be available to purchase exclusively for VIP members from February 14th to February 28th. Second, in March, VIP members will receive a free miniature Star Wars Republic Frigate with purchases of $50 or more. Third, free shipping is available for S@H orders from March 1st to March 15th. And finally, VIP members will receive double VIP points between March 25th and April 8th. That's certainly a lot of benefits! Interested in becoming a VIP member yourself? Click here to find out more.http://www.bzpower.com/story.php?ID=5950]View the full article[/url]

Guest AsianHacks
An exclusive package has gone out to LEGO VIP members this month. In addition to a special VIP keychain minifigure, this package includes sneak peeks of upcoming sales and benefits at LEGO brand stores and online. First, the 10232 Palace Cinema set will be available to purchase exclusively for VIP members from February 14th to February 28th. Second, in March, VIP members will receive a free miniature Star Wars Republic Frigate with purchases of $50 or more. Third, free shipping is available for S@H orders from March 1st to March 15th. And finally, VIP members will receive double VIP points between March 25th and April 8th. That's certainly a lot of benefits! Interested in becoming a VIP member yourself? Click here to find out more.View the full article

So this all happens online?

I thought I was a fairly good spender, but I guess not enough to qualify for one of these things =P. That's a college budget for ya.That said, double VIP points and free shipping (natch that they aren't at the same time, but ah well)? I can dig it. Free shipping especially, since my local LEGO store is closed for some renovations for a while.