• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Sets/Collectables for Trade

sets collectables trade

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Takua the Chronicler7_*

Guest_Takua the Chronicler7_*
  • Guests

Posted Feb 08 2013 - 12:32 PM

Ok, I have some doubles of sets that I want to get rid of. I really want to trade for some sets or collectables, and here it is.

Black means available, [color=#ff0000;]Red[/color] means on hold/in progress, [color=#00ff00;]Green[/color] means sold.

HAVES:Sets:Toa Hagah Iruini-$6Rahkshi Guurahk-$5Jaller(from Jaller & Gukko)-$2Toa Metru Onewa-$5Nuhvok Kal)-$4Onua Nuva(2002)-$5Tohunga Nuparu(from Boxor)-$1Vahki Rorzakh-$4Hewkii Inika -$5Kanohi:Brown Akaku Nuva-$1[color=#00ff00;]Ultimate Dume Kraakhan-$4[/color]Dark Gold Kraakhan-$2Red Hau Nuva x2-$.50 eachBrown Kakama-$.50Yellow Hau-$.50WANTS:Toa Hordika Onewa and MatauI live in Canada, so I can only accept Canadian dollars. I can accept Paypal too.For trading, PM me your address and I'll PM your mine.

Edited by Takua the Chronicler7, Feb 13 2013 - 07:43 PM.

#2 Guest_AdaptingChaos_*

Guest_AdaptingChaos_*
  • Guests

Posted Feb 09 2013 - 09:20 AM

How much for the Ultimate Dume Kraakhan and the Dark Gold Kraakhan? Or what do you want for the masks?

#3 Guest_Takua the Chronicler7_*

• Guests

Posted Feb 10 2013 - 12:06 PM

How much for the Ultimate Dume Kraakhan and the Dark Gold Kraakhan? Or what do you want for the masks?

Oh that reminds me, I forgot to put the prices. If you want to buy them, then I'll say $4 CAD including shipping.

#4 Offline Dual Matrix

Dual Matrix
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

• 1,284 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Feb 10 2013 - 12:10 PM

The Ultimate Dume Kraahkan is worth at leas 20 $ Just telling, sorry AdaptingChaos :)

I'm back!

#5 Guest_Takua the Chronicler7_*

• Guests

Posted Feb 12 2013 - 04:48 PM

Thanks Dual Matrix.

@AdaptingChaos: I'll give you a break, 'cause I really need to get rid of it. I'll take $5 shipping included.

Edited by Takua the Chronicler7, Feb 12 2013 - 04:49 PM.

#6 Guest_AdaptingChaos_*

Guest_AdaptingChaos_*
  • Guests

Posted Feb 12 2013 - 06:37 PM

Thanks Dual Matrix.

@AdaptingChaos: I'll give you a break, 'cause I really need to get rid of it. I'll take $5 shipping included.

Oh okay ill PM you for more details :)

The Ultimate Dume Kraahkan is worth at leas 20 $ Just telling, sorry AdaptingChaos :)

Lol its okay dude :)

#7 Offline Takanuinuva

Takanuinuva
  • Members
  • Makuta Conquered!

• 582 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 12 2013 - 09:42 PM

I have all six regular bohrok for sale. There 3 dollars canadian each. No canisters or instructions though. But there in good condition.

:smiletol: I am Takanui Nuva. The Toa Nuva of Light :smiletol:
11.gifI also go by Baron Von Brickstein 11.gif

Even when things look there worst. And the shadow of evil is upon us. Remember that as long as we hope for the best. Light will appear and overcome the darkness.

Please check out my projects on Lego Ideas.9.gif
https://ideas.lego.c...kstein/projects

I'm looking for an Inkay or Malamar with its event move Happy Hour. Pm if you have one I can borrow to breed and pass the move down so I can have an Inkay with the move for myself.

#8 Offline Black Six

Black Six
  • BioniLUG Member
  • BZPower Administrators
  • Lego Ambassador

• 12,035 posts
  •   BZP Staff

Posted Feb 18 2013 - 03:34 PM

Closed since the account was deleted.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users