Sets/Collectables for Trade

Guest Takua the Chronicler7

Ok, I have some doubles of sets that I want to get rid of. I really want to trade for some sets or collectables, and here it is.

Black means available, Red means on hold/in progress, Green means sold.

HAVES:Sets:Toa Hagah Iruini-$6Rahkshi Guurahk-$5Jaller(from Jaller & Gukko)-$2Toa Metru Onewa-$5Nuhvok Kal)-$4Onua Nuva(2002)-$5Tohunga Nuparu(from Boxor)-$1Vahki Rorzakh-$4Hewkii Inika -$5Kanohi:Brown Akaku Nuva-$1Ultimate Dume Kraakhan-$4Dark Gold Kraakhan-$2Red Hau Nuva x2-$.50 eachBrown Kakama-$.50Yellow Hau-$.50WANTS:Toa Hordika Onewa and MatauI live in Canada, so I can only accept Canadian dollars. I can accept Paypal too.For trading, PM me your address and I'll PM your mine.

Edited by Takua the Chronicler7

How much for the Ultimate Dume Kraakhan and the Dark Gold Kraakhan? Or what do you want for the masks?
Oh that reminds me, I forgot to put the prices. If you want to buy them, then I'll say $4 CAD including shipping.

Thanks Dual Matrix.

@AdaptingChaos: I'll give you a break, 'cause I really need to get rid of it. I'll take $5 shipping included.

Edited by Takua the Chronicler7

Guest AdaptingChaos
Thanks Dual Matrix.

@AdaptingChaos: I'll give you a break, 'cause I really need to get rid of it. I'll take $5 shipping included.

Oh okay ill PM you for more details :)

The Ultimate Dume Kraahkan is worth at leas 20 $ Just telling, sorry AdaptingChaos :)

Lol its okay dude :)