Makuta Teridax

Guest steambortwillie

Seems like you went for more the look of a physically-powerful fighter rather than someone who resorts to abilities and powers; unique take on him, though perhaps better fitting of Icarax. You've got some interesting connections and such here too, making for a pretty awesome build. I do feel as though the arms could use some work, but the legs and torso are nice.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Ooh, I really like this. I scan all the BBC topic for rule violations but I don't reply to them nearly as much as I should (or have done in the past). First off, I'm loving the nods to the classic '03 set. The torso and legs look solid, and the inclusion of those gunmetal Rahkshi backs gives me some serious nostalgia. I do have a few tiny nitpicks, however. The black Thornax launcher halves on the sides of the legs don't really flow, and I think he has enough bulk there without them. Mainly, though, my critiques lie with the arms, as they seem just a bit ... odd. They're not bad but I don't think they work very well with the rest of the MOC. A bit more bulk and a bit more length should do the trick As far as the upper arms are concerned, the colors there are a bit funky. The silver and the trans-orange throw a wrench into the layering. I think the Pohatu Nuva claws come in gunmetal, but I'm not sure. Honestly, though, you really captured the spirit of the definitive Makuta, but with a more modern-build feel, and for that I applaud you.

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg