BrickFair 2013 Alabama Wrapup

BFair_2013_AL_teaser.jpgBack in January I had the always-awesome opportunity to attend a BrickFair - their second Alabama event in Birmingham. I had a total blast hanging out with Watashi Wa, Kevin Hinkle, and others and am already looking forward to next year. If you read on, I'll share some pictures of the creations that were displayed and helped make it a unique experience.View the full article

Kind of sad they haven't put in some more HF mocs into the place. I know the Breez Revamp was there and some of them used HF parts but they are still Bionicle Mocs. Why not have two separate sections for each type of moc. Bionicle and Her Factory. I like Bionicle but it is weird to add HF stuff in there that are not just pieces.

"New Era, New Assassin"-AC4:Blackflag

Kind of sad they haven't put in some more HF mocs into the place. I know the Breez Revamp was there and some of them used HF parts but they are still Bionicle Mocs. Why not have two separate sections for each type of moc. Bionicle and Her Factory. I like Bionicle but it is weird to add HF stuff in there that are not just pieces.
I think the MOCs were a good mix of the use of Bionicle and Hero Factory. And we can only display what you send us. If you'd like to see more Hero Factory, build something and send it to one of the next events.