• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Posted Image

Photo

BrickFair 2013 Alabama Wrapup

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Hapori Tohu

Hapori Tohu
  • None
  • Heart of BZPower

• 16-July 01
  • 1,442 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 08 2013 - 04:33 PM

Posted ImageBack in January I had the always-awesome opportunity to attend a BrickFair - their second Alabama event in Birmingham. I had a total blast hanging out with Watashi Wa, Kevin Hinkle, and others and am already looking forward to next year. If you read on, I'll share some pictures of the creations that were displayed and helped make it a unique experience.View the full article

#2 Offline Banjax2077

Banjax2077
  • Members
  • Inhabitant

• 19-October 12
  • 5 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 08 2013 - 07:55 PM

Yay, I was wondering when someone would post pictures of BF Alabama:)

#3 Offline Obsessionist

Obsessionist
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

• 28-January 10
  • 1,281 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 08 2013 - 09:22 PM

Seeing the flower on the front page made my day.

1395440177m_SPLASH.jpg

#4 Offline toacorey

toacorey
  • Members
  • Toa

• 25-May 10
  • 191 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 09 2013 - 10:31 AM

Kind of sad they haven't put in some more HF mocs into the place. I know the Breez Revamp was there and some of them used HF parts but they are still Bionicle Mocs. Why not have two separate sections for each type of moc. Bionicle and Her Factory. I like Bionicle but it is weird to add HF stuff in there that are not just pieces.

"New Era, New Assassin"-AC4:Blackflag

#5 Offline Toa Smoke Monster

Toa Smoke Monster
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Master of Disintegration Unchained

• 09-April 10
  • 5,394 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Feb 09 2013 - 10:46 AM

There are a lot of cool MOCs to look at here. The Star Destroyer looked amazing. So did a lot of the Bionicle MOCs.

Thanks for posting these!

Everyone is one choice away from being a bad guy in someone else's story.

Check out my Bionicle short stories The Agori and A Skakdi Horror Story.

Also check out my comedy series Adventures of the Bara Magna Sets!

#6 Offline Black Six

Black Six
  • BioniLUG Member
  • BZPower Administrators
  • Lego Ambassador

• 02-August 01
  • 12,288 posts
  •   BZP Staff

Posted Feb 09 2013 - 11:37 AM

Kind of sad they haven't put in some more HF mocs into the place. I know the Breez Revamp was there and some of them used HF parts but they are still Bionicle Mocs. Why not have two separate sections for each type of moc. Bionicle and Her Factory. I like Bionicle but it is weird to add HF stuff in there that are not just pieces.
I think the MOCs were a good mix of the use of Bionicle and Hero Factory. And we can only display what you send us. If you'd like to see more Hero Factory, build something and send it to one of the next events.

#7 Guest_AdaptingChaos_*

Guest_AdaptingChaos_*
  • Guests
  • --

Posted Feb 09 2013 - 10:28 PM

Very happy to see some Bionicle Mocs! Liked the revamps and LOVED the Mini Skopio! :D I might send something next year :)

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users