• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

MNOLG File Viewing

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Andrewnuva199

Andrewnuva199
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 1,887 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 08 2013 - 11:27 PM

Back when the Mata Nui Online Game got put up for official download in 2006, I remember being able to view the Flash files to check out the various scenes and whatnot outside of the game proper (this allowed me to see much of the unused content). I recall then that my version of Adobe Flash or something at the time allowed me to view the files automatically.It's been several computer upgrades since then, and I can't view the files like I used to. Anybody know how I can fix that?
Your Honor, I Plead the Fifth.

I really need to handle my signature problems better.

#2 Online Gatanui

Gatanui
  • Reporters
  • Senior News Finder

• 11,019 posts
  •   BZP Reporter

Posted Feb 09 2013 - 06:59 AM

[color=#990000;]You can always open them in your web browser as long as you have a Flash plug-in installed, but if you want them to open in a seperate window you'll need a standalone Flash Player.[color=#000080;]-Gata Posted Image[/color][/color]
Please don't use my avatar without permission, thanks ^_^

#3 Offline Ghabulous Ghoti

Ghabulous Ghoti
  • Members
  • Exo-Armored Toa

• 770 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 07 2013 - 06:56 PM

I have recorded me exploring all the beta content...

GhotiH.png

Add me on Steam: Ghabulous Ghoti ------------------------------- Add me on Nintendo Network/Playstation Network: GhotiH ------------------------------- Add me on 3DS: 1461-6196-0520

Just be sure to tell me that you've added me!

Competitive Smash Bros. player! Message me to discuss strategies or mess around without strategy online!

Yes, you can still play Brawl online!

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users