BBC 64 Entry: Kuma-Akuma

Guest Rhymes-Shelter

Guest Rhymes-Shelter

Here is Kuma-Akuma. A panda warrior who use the Satsui no Hadou (is a type of evil energy and a demonic force). He became very strong and ruthless fighter who makes no exceptions with his opponents.So, why i decided to make panda-akuma? Cuz I love Akuma as character, about panda, everyone love them cuz they're very cute, and i want to make some alter ego combo of those two. Hope you'll enjoy him)HADOUKEN to all :D

f37cb3b27888.jpg

Front

Wow, that's awesome. The arms aren't the best, and the legs are okay... neck's a little strange as well. On the other... paw... the head and torso are great, very nice organic shaping.

Reminds me of a video game character.

That's because it is.

Well, not really; it's a fusion of two.

Edited by Chro

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Guest Rhymes-Shelter
Flaredrick: Forgotten One: If he reminds you character from Street Fighter - it's very good)

Chro: Agree about arms, but i wanted to make more mobility than good looking.

Thanks to all ^^

This entry has lots of interesting details, but I have to say my favorite detail is his stubby little toes. :wub: I can't say I've ever seen Hero Factory bones used quite in that way, but it works phenomenally.Overall this MOC has a great sculptural quality, using parts in ways their forms and intended uses would not automatically suggest. The use of BIONICLE parts with assorted textures like this might look messy and inconsistent on a simpler MOC, but here the diverse textures blend together into a sort of organized chaos, with no one texture straining to dominate the MOC.The pics work fine for me.

It looks cool but how is the Zamor sphere attached?

I i think it might've been possible to use one those old lego plastic pipes red color(used for goals in old Lego mini hockey sets in 2003)

But the holes on zamor spheres are very small in diameter and if he drilled through the zamor sphere to fit that piece inside, then the creation would be disqualified for using illegally modified parts.

Edited by ---Kopaka Nuva---

qs3135.jpg

I i think it might've been possible to use one those old lego plastic pipes red color(used for goals in old Lego mini hockey sets in 2003)But the holes on zamor spheres are very small in diameter and if he drilled through the zamor sphere to fit that piece inside, then the creation would be disqualified for using illegally modified parts.

As far as I've been able to tell, in the entry pic the Zamor may be just balanced in the hand on the entry pic and balanced on the hand (with the figure lying down) in several of the other pics. No modification of parts necessary.Alternatively, I wouldn't be surprised if there exist parts of the appropriate diameter to attach to the hole on the reverse side of the Zamor. But I think the likelihood that the Zamor is just resting there is more likely.

I i think it might've been possible to use one those old lego plastic pipes red color(used for goals in old Lego mini hockey sets in 2003)But the holes on zamor spheres are very small in diameter and if he drilled through the zamor sphere to fit that piece inside, then the creation would be disqualified for using illegally modified parts.

As far as I've been able to tell, in the entry pic the Zamor may be just balanced in the hand on the entry pic and balanced on the hand (with the figure lying down) in several of the other pics. No modification of parts necessary.Alternatively, I wouldn't be surprised if there exist parts of the appropriate diameter to attach to the hole on the reverse side of the Zamor. But I think the likelihood that the Zamor is just resting there is more likely.

Maybe you're right and i might have been too quick to judge on it.

Edited by ---Kopaka Nuva---

qs3135.jpg

Guest Rhymes-Shelter

Guy's i didn't drilled or glue it

i've found such connection and it hold in hand only because of it

and this connection is on 100% LEGAL)

537930_487765324593170_332030469_n.jpg

Edited by Rhymes-Shelter

Guy's i didn't drilled or glue iti've found such connection and it hold in hand only because of itand this connection is on 100% LEGAL)
Interesting! I had considered that it might be that, but I thought that those pins on the sides of that wheel were surely too thick to fit in a Zamor. Guess I was wrong. Edited by Aanchir: Rachira of Time