• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

BBCC 64 Entry: A.A. Bear

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Nealybealy

Nealybealy
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 289 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 09 2013 - 01:36 PM

I actually got an entry done in time for the contest :o Its' name strikes fear into the, uh, minds of other animals? Armored Assault Bear is here D:

Posted Image

Anyway, click the pick to visit the set of pics on Flickr.

Comments and feedback appreciated!

jetpackmuch.png
Nealybealy
Paradox Build Champion - Won Second Prize in the Spooky Building Contest, part of the 2011 Nexus Force Championship
Won Third Prize in the Luprechaun LU-themed building contest!

Virtual DreadWolf in Chima Online - Divine Void Hyena in Minifigures Online

#2 Offline ChroXumo

ChroXumo
  • Members
  • Emerging Mata Nuian Protector

• 1,698 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 09 2013 - 02:13 PM

Pretty neat! I quite like the upper arms and legs.

The main problem here for me is that he seems a lot like, well, just a Stringer revamp. :lol:

Perhaps more photos would be helpful, considering you've only shown him from one angle. ;)

Anyway, good luck.

Chro: Dream Killer

MOCpages
➠ flickr
YouTube

Hitman VIII: Codebreaker

Baruka: Native Son

#3 Offline Nealybealy

Nealybealy
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 289 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 09 2013 - 03:45 PM

Pretty neat! I quite like the upper arms and legs.The main problem here for me is that he seems a lot like, well, just a Stringer revamp. :LOL:Perhaps more photos would be helpful, considering you've only shown him from one angle. ;)Anyway, good luck.

Thanks! The upper arms were especially tricky to put together, as the connection is quite unstable. Glad you think so about the legs; I was worried about those. Haha, I see how you could think that. I wasn't at all intending to do something like that. Plus, if it were a revamp of him, yellow would've been a key color in it. This would be a bad revamp. :P I added a side view and a back view into the set of pics too. I wish you the best of luck too!

jetpackmuch.png
Nealybealy
Paradox Build Champion - Won Second Prize in the Spooky Building Contest, part of the 2011 Nexus Force Championship

#4 Offline jamesster

jamesster
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Flying Force!

• 2,494 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Feb 22 2013 - 02:46 AM

I'm no expert on this sort of construction as most of my LEGO MOCs are system-based, but this looks pretty cool - good use of Rahkshi heads there. :D

the game

#5 Offline Watcher on the Walls

Watcher on the Walls
  • Members
  • Ice Warrior

• 1,920 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 23 2013 - 03:30 PM

Cool MOC. I like the torso and the legs, and the weapon is pretty cool as well. Good luck after the voting.

#6 Offline Nealybealy

Nealybealy
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 289 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 23 2013 - 09:56 PM

I'm no expert on this sort of construction as most of my LEGO MOCs are system-based, but this looks pretty cool - good use of Rahkshi heads there. :D

Haha, thank you! :D Glad you think that!

Cool MOC. I like the torso and the legs, and the weapon is pretty cool as well. Good luck after the voting.

Thank you! Glad you said that; those were my favorite parts too! I was worried about the weapon not going well, but I think a polearm/axe isn't a terribly bad idea for a bear. Thank you again!

jetpackmuch.png
Nealybealy

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users