The best Bionicle weapon ...

Guest LemonDefiance

Kanoka always fell out and looked a bit silly.

Rhotuka flew hilariously high but they had no aim at all.

Zamors always fell out of the clip.

Cordaks flew so weakly even when fired by the strongest person I know that it isn't even funny.

So...Squid Launchers!

Just kidding, Midaks.

Getting to rapidly fire a clip of Zamors that never falls out, and still have it fly far? Epicness in my book.

Edited by Axilus Prime

Pk57sNJ.jpg

Guest ShinyUmbreon

Rhotuka spinners, they were so much fun despite always flying out of reach. Though the Visorak had the ebst design to hold them so that they do not fall off, unlike the Hordika, whose Rhotuka spinners always were falling off.

Guest Takua the Chronicler7

Rhotuka or Cordak blasters. Rhotuka because its fun to launch them and try to catch them when they come down, Cordak because I like to fire them for no apparent reason.

Midak, because they shot straight, far, and true.

Cordak, because a gatling underwater missile cannon is always awesome.

Rhotuka, because sending them flying from one end of the house to the other is always a blast. Though the only Rhotuka I could fire really well was Rahaga Pouks, and not Keelerak's our Keetongu's, this doesn't temper my excitement.

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

If we're talking about specific parts, then I'd say Brutaka's sword blades, Onua's claws, or Tahu's fire sword.

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

• 4 weeks later...

Lewa's axe is so brilliant yet so useless at the same time. The design of the head is epic, but it only comes in green and can only be held at the end of the handle.

Those flaws aside it would be the best, but with them, Lewa's Air Katana are the best. Limitless applications, and so symbolic.

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

Have you seen my Blog? I understand if you haven't

Disk launchers fired too slowly. Spinners you can't aim. Zamor launcher's ammo falls out. Squid launchers you can barely even use. Cordaks take a very hard and fast push to shoot. Midak skyblasters shoot fast, effortlessly, are fairly accurate, and can hold four ammo balls that don't fall out. I think we have a winner.

Chuck Norik is no match for Bruce Lhikan!

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

Disk launchers were lame. Rhotuka had a penchant for landing on roofs and chandeliers and were impossible to actually fire at a target. Zamors were awesome. Not only did they shoot hard and far, but you could hook them up to mechanisms and make a gun, as the Rockoh showed. Cordak Blasters looked cool, but they only fired 20% of the time. Squid launchers were nigh impossible to fire and the best I could do was getting the squid to backflip two inches. Midaks were amazing. They were the best. They had the power and accuracy of the Zamor launchers with improved rapid-fire lulz. The Ghost Blasters sucked. The ammo didn't even get out of the barrel half the time. Thornax were okay, but not that great.

aouROFb.png

You know what else is cool? The Inika weapons. In the story they are all laser weapons (yeah, laser tag!!!) and they were quite unique. In the set they light up and stuff and the batteries were actually replaceable, unlike those annoying Piraka eyes. The Zamors were also really nice and can actually hold all the spheres, while I lose all my Piraka ones. They are also fun to shoot.

• 4 weeks later...

favorite weapon? Custom made ones :P

Agreed.

sailor_moon_banner.jpg

Tired of broken BIONICLE sets? Support the Remolded Sockets Service Pack project by Kon1 on CUUSOO http://lego.cuusoo.com/ideas/view/17500

Want more female characters to stand with you BIONICLE or HF collection? Support Bunyip's Constraction Line for Girls project on CUUSOO http://lego.cuusoo.com/ideas/view/6801

I personally favour Lewa's Air Katanas above all else. As for Projectiles, I find Disk Launchers to be the most reliable non-air-based and least space-consuming of the weapons. But I'd still take a Rahi gimmick (like the now-defunct Nui Rama wing action...I say 'defunct' because of their uselessness against the Cross-Axle kanohi). Thornax launchers, while irritating, did at least keep the ammo in the slot, though.

Current (still-living) BZRPG Characters:
LITOZEN (Toa of Sonics) SANCHII (Toa of Air)
THENTYLE (Toa of Earth) MALKAN (Ta-Matoran)

CELITE (Turaga of Lightning)

Tarakava punching arms. Really, I'm serious. I've never enjoyed the launchers.

If I had to pick a launcher, I'd pick the Thornax launcher, just because it's design was simple and aesthetically pleasing, unlike every single other launcher.

- Heir

LfkQ2ln.png

Click the banner. You know you want to.

Shia Lebouf would tell you to just do it.

For launchers: I had fun with the rhotuka spinners. The only problem with them is when I shot them off, they seem to disappear and I can never find them

In terms of storyline: I like onua's claws. So simple, and yet, practical. Tahu nuva's twin blades came close in second, though. (he can go surfing whenever he wants! no fair)

2xu8Ptu.png

Disk launchers fired too slowly. Spinners you can't aim. Zamor launcher's ammo falls out. Squid launchers you can barely even use. Cordaks take a very hard and fast push to shoot. Midak skyblasters shoot fast, effortlessly, are fairly accurate, and can hold four ammo balls that don't fall out. I think we have a winner.

Except, of course, if you accidentally shoot yourself with one it hurts the worst.

As for my favorite weapon, probably the Inika's swords. It sounds like a strange pick as their kind of unconventional and hard to use with MOCs, but something about them is just freaking awesome.

Herro there, person.

How are you?

• 2 weeks later...