The mata nui rpg

maxthethrax

Start:Your characterWeaponsWhat you canCreditsBannersYour characterMust live in Mata Nui.In Po-Koro,and all of the vellages!To start battling others characters,you must make a character.Please fill this form :

Name:Age:type: (matoran,turaga,exo toa,toa...)Mask:Weapon:(weapon with you can battle the othres( look a little down)Story:(from where is he )Weakness:(Air,stone...)Strongest:(air,stone...)Image:He has adopted:

The only things which aren't in Mata Nui and can play here are the vahki,the mahri and the shkadi.WeaponsIce Sword - deletes 50 liveWater Hooks- deletes 60 liveAir Axe- deletes 70 liveFeet Additions-deletes 20 liveEarth Claws- deletes 90 liveIce Shield (Kopaka)- deletes nothing ( stops the others attack)Fire Sword- deletes 60 liveWhat you canYou can adopt rahi and you can teach others characters and you can want help and friend withothers characters.Every character has 500 live.You can attack others characters .You can shoot others characters .you can block others character s.Every character has only 3 shots.One shot gets 50 live.Every character has unlimited attack .One attack gets 20 live.Every character has unlimited block.One block stops the enemy's weapon.Creditsto the Bionicle Wiki for some of the pictures.to rayg.

rahkshiandbohrok.gif

I am searching for peepol,who can program,and peepol,who have ideas for multimedia and games,to come and join the KranaNui Project
If you are one of them,please PM me! :hau: :akaku: :miru: :kaukau: :kakama: :pakari:
If you have PM from me,you are one of them!

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

Sorry, but according to the RPG Forum Rules you need to submit RPG into the tri-monthly contest to make it playable. You can't just start one up I'm afraid. We also have a Planning Topic should you want to get a bit of improvement in before the contest in March

Yes, this is true. Thanks, Lord of Adders Black. :)

Thread closed.

"hey girl: here’s an idea, but… it’s up to you:

You’re the boss of this operation."

[BZPRPG Profile] [Ghosts of Bara Magna Profile]