The Bohrok Chronicles

maxthethrax

Hello and welcome to the Bohrok Chronicles.

This is the first story:

Red Krana Xa:Do you think that we need to go to the heads of the bohrok?Lehvak:Hey !Lehvak Kal:Do you want me to tell you who must ...BLORP... Red Krana Za is on me!I must give tea to the Bahrag!Lehvak:But...BLORP!Dark Grey Krana Za is on me!I must gove tea to Red Krana Xa!Kohrak:Hey,guys,do you ....WHAT?!?!?!Red Krana Xa:Ha ha ha,your friends are on my control and i will delete Mata Nui!Ha ha ha ha,ha ha ha ha ha....Kohrak:No you don't!(attacking the krana and making it on jelly)Kohrak:Now you've been arested!

This is the second:

The Bohrok are on a vacantion!First Tahnok Kal says,that he want's hotdog.:I want hotdog!Then Lehvak says:Lehvak:I want hotdog,too!Tahnok Kal:But i wanted a hotdog first!Lehvak:Yes,but i wanted it secondTahnok Kal:I first!Lehvak:Second is first!Tahnok Kal:No!Im first!Lehvak:The second is winnerTahnok Kal:I'm second.Lehvak:Well,im first and I will get the hotdog first!Tahnok Kal,Gahlok Kal,Lehvak Kal,Pahrak Kal,Nuhvok Kal and Kohrak Kal:No you don't!Lehvak:OK!

rahkshiandbohrok.gif

I am searching for peepol,who can program,and peepol,who have ideas for multimedia and games,to come and join the KranaNui Project
If you are one of them,please PM me! :hau: :akaku: :miru: :kaukau: :kakama: :pakari:
If you have PM from me,you are one of them!

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

Since the 300-word rule is going to be abolished soon, I'm just going to leave this open.

.....What?

Currently the Comedies forum has a rule that every chapter of a comedy must be at least 300 words. Currently your comedy with both stories together is just under 170, but HH is saying that it can stay, because the 300 word rule is going to be removed.

So your comedy would have been closed, but it hasn't because the rule isn't going to be in place anymore.

-ibrow

Since the 300-word rule is going to be abolished soon, I'm just going to leave this open.

.....What?

Currently the Comedies forum has a rule that every chapter of a comedy must be at least 300 words. Currently your comedy with both stories together is just under 170, but HH is saying that it can stay, because the 300 word rule is going to be removed.

So your comedy would have been closed, but it hasn't because the rule isn't going to be in place anymore.

-ibrow

Well.

Wrong guy.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

• 2 weeks later...