Which Bionicle Character are You Most Like?

X-Ray

Oh my gosh!! It's weird that you all are saying you're like Vezon. What the heck!

Honestly, though. At the time the Adventures book series was slowly being released I was in the midst of my teenage years, so I was a lot like Vakama Metru in a sense that I felt like I had to take on everyone's burdens by myself, but was always a member of the pity party because I couldn't take the pressure of being a leader when it is obvious in my life I'm meant to lead others.

Currently...

I'm a born leader, but I still don't like the idea of all that responsibility. I think I'm selfish, but everyone around me says I do all I can for others. I have a hard time moving forward, but I've come to terms with growing up--sort of. I'm anti-social half of the time but I've learned to take what comes my way and accept surprises like someone coming over unexpectedly.

Help me out here guys, I'm not sure which character I match with the most, (but Onewa is my favorite :)

Well, depends on how I'm feeling. Sometimes I'm like Lewa, trying to have fun with whatever I do. Sometimes I'm kind of like a cross between Nuju and Whenua; think of the past while looking towards the future. Sometimes I'm like Kopaka; surrounded with willing friends, but rejecting them because they don't know how to work with me. (forever alone) And lastly, sometimes I'm like Lehvak; I'd rather be curled up, sleeping, and if you wake me up, I might just shoot acid at you. :P

leechfoam.gif "Copy and paste me into your sig! The shadows command you!"

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

tarakavabanner.jpg

#tumaislove,tumaislife

• 2 weeks later...

The Tahtorak from Metru Nui.

How often do your MOCs stay "Alive"?

If we're comparing ourselves to characters based on how long our MOCs live, I'm... uh... there really isn't anyone who kills enough people for this analogy to work properly.

Otherwise, I'm that Toa of Plasma that Zaktan killed.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

The Tahtorak from Metru Nui.

How often do your MOCs stay "Alive"?

If we're comparing ourselves to characters based on how long our MOCs live, I'm... uh... there really isn't anyone who kills enough people for this analogy to work properly.

Otherwise, I'm that Toa of Plasma that Zaktan killed.

LOL. I was referring to my constant hunt for answers: "GIVE ME THE ANSWER! GIVE IT TO ME NOW!" :P

Although, I do regularly build MOCs, take pictures, and destroy them for fun, so...I suppose that's another similarity. (And Chro, I think he was referring to the destructive tendencies of the Tahtorak...smashing buildings and all that.)

Yes, I know that's what he meant. The problem is, not even the Tahtorak smashes buildings as fast as I build and smash MOCs. Like, what, three a week on average? XD

Actually...

The Tahtorak] had already smashed half a dozen buildings and damaged countless more...

That was one day. Sorry, you lose. :P I also get mega-bonus Tahtorak points for having to look that up. :evilgrin:

Edited by fishers64

Teridax, because my life is better when my brother is asleep. =D

XD. That was hilarious!

Me? I'm like Vezon (I'm partly insane), Kopaka (I'm a lone wolf at times and a solver of problems), Pohatu, Lewa (I'm quite a jokester), Matau (I'm known for my sarcasm), Vakama (I always underestimate myself), Whenua (because I believe this: "Those who forget the past are often condemned to repeating it"), Nuju (I often discuss the future), and Tahu ( persistence).

Actually, I'm more of a cross between these guys:

• Berix (I like fixing and COLLECTING things)
  • Ackar (I'm a bit old-schooled, but I'm valiant and courageous)
  • Mata Nui (I'll do anything to help my friends/family)
  • Takua (I'm adventurous and leap before I look)
  • Hewkii (I've got a crush)
  • Tahu (I'm arrogant sometimes)
  • Vakama (I'm a leader, but I sometimes have problems
  • Lewa (I like to fly)
  • Matau (I'm funny)
  • Nuparu (I'm smart and build things)
  • Vezon (just a bit crazy, maniacal, and insane)

Edited by Phantom Terror

20630367175_89803378cf_m.jpg19614359428_333d55fdd4_m.jpg20062539664_c9b483986a_m.jpg

I have an Instagram page where you can see these pictures and more like them! Just click

HERE!

lewa

check out my totally ORIGINAL youtube channel, Below Average Geeks!  I'm trying something different.its very small, so comments will be noticed and read.

just a poll.on a scale of one to ten, how likely are you to read a webcomic based on just this title: 'Neon Laser Dragons.'?

see these guys?

0VlbJ.gif  AjzI5.gif msLAB.gif cr1zz.gif

alrighty bros, listen up.

my lightning dragon is lonely.

click dis bebe dergen pls.

i know its dumb.

jus do it pls.for me, a'ight?

',:]

my Skrall--er, scroll.

I like to think I'm like Pohatu. Both fast and slow at the same time, fun to be with and occasionally the creator of great ideas. And I'm great friends with a complete loner like Kopaka.

Also, I'm always second.

I can't really get away with saying that I'm most like a Bohrok...

Yes, I know that's what he meant. The problem is, not even the Tahtorak smashes buildings as fast as I build and smash MOCs. Like, what, three a week on average? XD

Actually...

>The Tahtorak] had already smashed half a dozen buildings and damaged countless more...

That was one day. Sorry, you lose. :P I also get mega-bonus Tahtorak points for having to look that up. :evilgrin:

Darn, foiled again...

Uh, let's just assume that destruction is proportionate, hmm? :lol:

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

• 2 weeks later...

I'm probably most like Gali, despite acting like Lewa most of the time. I sort of instinctively try to support and comfort the people around me, and always end up being the peacemaker in group settings. I also have the slight temper which Gali displayed in many of her earlier appearances, especially when dealing with headstrong people.

..yeah, kinda odd that I relate most to one of the few female characters, but there you go. :P

steven-giantwoman-b.gif

[æzɚæθ mɛtriɔn zɪnθos]

*pulls up a list of bionicle characters on a different tab*

Let's see here...

Tamura. Like me, I'm not a big fan of heights but, like me, I'm energetic, funny (if I do say so myself), athletic and sarcastic.

EDIT: Talkative! I'm talkative, also. I knew I had forgotten something...

Edited by Mairanui

2xu8Ptu.png

• 3 weeks later...

The most accurate comparison would be Jaller. I enjoy the role of leader, but I am not very confident in making decisions for everyone, and take in all opinions before making a definite decision. I am also more concerned for my friends than for myself, which can have it's consequences. I am also a bit like Lesovikk, my self worth not always as high as it could be, and I can be quite hesitant and self conscious.

Probably a mix of Onewa, Vakama, Lewa, Takua, and some Kopaka. I can be pretty mean at times, I feel like I want to be the leader of a group but I really don't, people tell me I'm funny and crazy at times, I tend to get distracted and not do anything a lot, and sometimes I just want to sit in the corner and be alone. Heck, I have a forever alone picture on my phone. I probably also have a bit of Nuparu in me, in that I like tinker around with stuff.

If there were a Toa of Typos, I'd be him/her.

Edited by Arzaki

:a: :r: :z: :a: :k: :i:

I got Monster Hunter World on PS4, add me at bmrjw2 if you want

Also I play FFXIV, my main is Anastasia Willow on Exodus but I've got characters on every NA datacenter.