Which Bionicle Character are You Most Like?

X-Ray

While I believe the title proclaims all that is needed to understand the purpose of this topic, I feel the need to elaborate. Specifically, I am questioning what Bionicle character you, denizens of BZPower, are most like in terms of personality. It can be one singular character or multiple characters.

For me, the answer to that question is Whenua. I am a lover of history, and too believe that understanding the past is the key to operating in the present. And while there is no sure way to predict the future, the past can help in doing that. I also have shades of Kopaka, in that I have a dry wit, and a sardonic sense of humor. I went through a phase where I was a little like Lewa, being a joker and a rascal. I still maintain my sense as a jester, though in a more reserved manner.

So, do tell me your thoughts on this matter.

:akaku: X-Ray :akaku:

"Though one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves. A cord of three strands is not quickly broken."
- Ecclesiastes 4:12

my favorite character....why do you HAVE to write such good questions D: my favorite character.....is probably Matau. he's sarcastic (like me) has a sense of humor (again, like me).

Guest Takua the Chronicler7

That's a really good(and hard) question. I'm sort of like Nuju(I don't really care much about the past); Lewa(I am funny); Tahu(I am sometimes quick to anger); and anyone who likes to take risks.

I'm going to say Onepu, because we're both seriously underrated. I mean, really. When was the last time Onepu was relevant in bonkles history? And he was one of the only sets with purple. Onepu was really great but no one cared because everyone cared more about Kopaka and Vezon, who I'm willing to bet 75% of the people here are going to compare themselves to.And no one cares about me either. :(

If I was similar to any Bionicle character...I'd say I'm a bit like Vakama, in the sense that I like to have others take the lead(I'm not really one for big roles); and a bit like Mavrah, in the sense that I'm fascinated with animals.

Edited by Vakama-san

metroid.gif

"Why can't I dream that I'm alone?" "That is not a dream, that is a substitute for reality"

"So where is my dream?" "it is a continuation of reality"

"But where is my reality?" "It is at the end of your dream"

I'm either like Vezon or Matau. Vezon in the sense that i'm half insane, Matau because pure sarcasm flows through my veins. i'm also funny (or so i'm told) and I like testing out stuff.

[edit] woops! forgot I had already posted in this topic >_<

Edited by X-G.12

I'm going to say Onepu, because we're both seriously underrated. I mean, really. When was the last time Onepu was relevant in bonkles history? And he was one of the only sets with purple. Onepu was really great but no one cared because everyone cared more about Kopaka and Vezon, who I'm willing to bet 75% of the people here are going to compare themselves to.And no one cares about me either. :(

I just wanted to quote this because I also feel this way about Onepu. He was portrayed as a brave, resourceful Matoran in 2001-2002, but then was just ignored and thrown aside. Heck, Nuparu was turned a Toa while Onepu just stayed on Metru Nui!

On topic, I used to be much like Onua. Silent and listening to others carefully before making a statement. Nowadays I'm more like Pohatu. Still a careful listener and helper, but also a bit louder, more talkative and funnier.

I would say I'm like a mix of Vezon (people think I've lost my mind, and I can't think of a better reason for what I do/say), Matau (when he was a toa. I joke around a lot), Kopaka (I often have moments of silence and solitude to keep my mind straight sometimes), and Teridax (I make devious plans that would give you nightmares and tasty breakfasts when cereal runs out. And I hate being frozen.).

new_sig_legacy_2.png

Vakama, both Hordika and Metru.

Im very quick to anger and suffer a lot from under confidence in myself. I often feel appreciated but I try to do the right thing. Also Im Englsih too.

Also this:

I like to have others take the lead(I'm not really one for big roles)
Edited by Commander CeeCee

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 250 KB!

*wracks her brain* .... I'd have to say Tahu, because of my short temper (and the tendency for people to stick me in the leader role), but I think Kopaka is the one I have the most in common with, as I'm rather quiet and a bit of a lone-wolf. But there's some Lewa in me somewhere, I know it! XD

Hero Factory RPG 2.0 PCs:
| Erik Jet | Daren Wolfe | Henry Flint | Helen Corona | Ethan RezDr. Xaal |

Wasteland RPG PCs:
|
Mina |

I always thought I was like Matau. Fun loving, and never taking myself to seriously. If I was transformed into a superhero overnight, I think I'd act just like Matau.

Three great comedies at one low, low price....NOTHING!

Three late-middle age matoran think of something they want to do before they kick the bucket.

Choose Your Own Bionicle Adventure (archived)

Navigate your way through a myriad of meaningless choices as you try to not make a fool of yourself in perhaps the only comedy ever written almost entirely in spoiler tags.

Useless BZP Junk that you Must Have!!!

Get to your phone, whip out your credit card, and prepare to buy some useless BZPower related junk that has no benefit on society except that you want it!!!

joehalobanner.jpg

I could take up a lot of space on this.

I have to say that I can often be like Vhisola in my friendships. I crave attention from people whom I deem to be superior to me; I attempt to become their equal but I never wish to do so. I suppose you could say that I cannot sustain a healthy relationship for a long period of time.

I retain a love of history like Whenua, and believe that the past can always help us in the present or future. I wouldn't mind his mask power, either. I still retain a fear of the dark. Nokama also shares similarities with me, as we both love to teach and are often listened to for help. I dislike the people who treat me like her, though, for unrelated purposes. I spend my time thinking about the future like Nuju, and also require someone to translate my sentences that are formed in the way I perceive the world to others. To be honest, I could take some traits from every Toa and say that I am like them because of that. I can be mean like Onewa to others before befriending them, and a lovesick puppy like Matau. However, I share most similarities with Vakama. We both lack self-esteem and the ability to make ourselves heard among other people. I find it difficult to interact, so I spend my time working on the things I deem worthwhile. We both need someone to be with us to interact and want others to take the lead, when we actually contain the abilities and intellect to be a good leader. We can both be tempted away from or friends by feeling mistreated and unhappy, but kindness and care from the people we need it from can always bring us back.

I suppose I may be like Tahu in our irrationality and anger, and Takua because I've never really fitted in. Plus; in an almost-unrelated, kind of immature kid move; my name means 'light'! Ahaha! Who'd have guessed?

(And maybe Hahli. Have you ever seen me become a barbarian against bullies?)

Tahu.png

i wanna be the very best

like no one ever was

to catch them is my real test

to train them is my cause

I don't think there is any one character that is like me, but there is one that I find I am a lot like. I am brash and impulsive, and take the word 'irresponsible' up to eleven (proof, I'm supposed to be writing a speech right now). I love a good story, both writing and reading. I do enjoy being the center of attention at times, but usually have trouble fitting in with anyone. I'm idealistic to the max, and usually optimistic, though I can usually be rather cynical. I also can't ignore others' troubles and want to help as much as possible. Finally, I enjoy being an instrumental part of what I'm interested in, but have absolutely no interest in leadership. I'm also unique, have a redundant mask power, fused with the master of shadows at one point, and traveled through alternate dimensions. So yeah, I'm Takua/Takanuva. In addition to that, I have a pronounced sense of humor and love music, like Turaga Matau.

BZPRPG Profiles
If I go AWOL for a while, feel free to contact me via Discord

Im mostly like Vakama, mostly because people say Im a good leader, but I would rather follow than have the responsibility of a leader. I am also sometimes like Lhikan, mostly cause I can be courageous and like I said, I make a great leader.

At one point though, I was alot like Kongu, as I would joke around alot.

But to give stats, Im 90% Vakama, 9% Lhikan, and 1% Kongu.

Need a voice over done? PM me or reach me at mikolajdudek@gmail.com!

ikg4k.gif

• 3 weeks later...

I'm almost like Teridax cuz I love it wen my brothers asleep. XD. Well sometimes I'm almost like Tahu cuz sometimes I'm serious. Well sometimes I'm like Matoro cuz I don't really believe in myself. Or maybe Lesovikk. I don't have much friends at school.