Which Bionicle Character are You Most Like?

X-Ray

Krahka, because I'm so underground.

Also because my ill-thought-out plans to conquer the world never work out because I get distracted halfway through.

Edited by Little Miss Krahka

If I had a cool thing to put here

I would put it here

Probably not though

It'd probably be some dumb meme

Maybe some hipster-tastic lyrics

Who cares

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm Onua, I've been described as kind/polite, helpful, quiet and intelligent, and recently I've become more of a hard worker, too. I also have a really good memory.

I also find myself being very eager to please, and quick to avoid conflict, so hints of Gali too, I guess.

I also take after the general Onu-Matoran love for history (A lot of Onu-Matoran value history, so I consider this a trademark of the element rather than a distinct trait for Whenua), which is part of the reason why Earth has always been among my favorite elements.

I'm a bit of an outcast, always have been, so I guess I have a little Ko-Matoran in me as well (again; a generic trait, not a distinct characteristic)

Edited by Geardirector

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

• 2 weeks later...

I'm a reserved and level-headed person, so I'd say I'm like Onua overall. Although when playing online videogames, I'm like Tahu. XD

superpaper_624_1255384923.jpg

"By me... Count Bleck! The chosen executor of the Dark Prognosticus... is Count Bleck! The fine fellow prophesied to come to this dimension... is also Count Bleck!"