Toy Fair 2013 Coverage

Black Six

Toy Fair 2013 Coverage  

75 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm working my way through the over 300 pictures I took today at Toy Fair, sorting, editing, and resizing them. To help me help you, I want to know what themes you want to see the most. So vote up above for the themes you're most interested in. As I post news stories, I'll remove themes from the list.Thanks for your input!UPDATE 1: With 12 votes, Hero Factory is our first winner and will be the first Toy Fair article we post.UPDATE 2: Lord of the Rings was in the lead with 19 votes, so that will be our next story. I'll be tossing in Lone Ranger (6 votes) and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (1 vote) since I don't have too many pictures for them.UPDATE 3: Chima is up next, with Constraction having 22 votes and System having 19.UPDATE 4: I'll be working on Star Wars next, as it has amassed 25 votes.

Edited by Black Six

Hero Factory, Constraction Chima, TMNT, Lord of the Rings... yeah, that's about it for now. Castle is cool too, but I can wait for it.

Technically speaking I can wait for everything, but we'll pretend I can't for now.

-ibrow

EDIT: Darnit ninja'd into a wrong vote. :U

Edited by Gavroche

Chima, Chima and the Chima board game :P

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

I voted Chima (Constraction), Chima (System), and Friends. The evergreen themes and licensed themes are already being covered rather thoroughly by other sites.In retrospect I should have added City to that list, since next year's City sets are pretty awesome based on what we saw in Nuremberg, and for some reason nobody has voted City (maybe because, again, we got good pics from Nuremberg so people aren't as curious about that, or maybe because with its firmly-grounded basis in the real world it lacks the story appeal and invented scenarios that BIONICLE fans tend to favor in LEGO themes).

Shoot, I didn't realize you could vote for three things. Oh well. I voted for the Chima system sets. Might have voted for other things like Friends had I realized I was allotted multiple votes.

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

No one voted for Duplo? I wonder why. . . ?

Anyway, after what we've already seen, my picks would be Castle, Galaxy Squad, and Star Wars, in that order. Kind of strange that they're starting a new castle theme when they still have LOTR, but I guess that explains why the LOTR line is smaller this year. (though we won't see the Desolation of Smaug sets for a while)

Okay, after seeing some pictures of them, I guess Lego wanted some medieval stuff aimed more at little kids. Makes sense. (shoulda done that with POTC :rolleyes: )

Come on new pirate theme! Or, well, if you want to wait until I actually have money to spend on you, that's fine. B-)

Edited by Takuaka: Toa of Time

After five long years. . . The Master of Fire is back!

Shoot, I didn't realize you could vote for three things. Oh well. I voted for the Chima system sets. Might have voted for other things like Friends had I realized I was allotted multiple votes.

You could have voted for all of them, technically. :P

Well I've already gotten all the Toy Fair coverage I wanted. Now I have to work on recapping the Chima stuff at Toy Fair for TCW.

The last coverage I'm looking for is LEGO Games, since I'd like to see what Black Six has to say about the Chima board game.

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

Super Heroes! But that's not an option. :( -CF

We weren't allowed to take pictures of the Superheroes stuff because of Iron Man 3 and certain other things. :(

Does that imply something? I'm really excited to see some Iron Man 3 sets, so I hope it does xD

There are Iron Man 3 sets. There are Superman sets based on the new movie. I just couldn't take pictures of them, although some have been officially announced through other venues.