• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

How often do you find Bionicles at thrift shops?

• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

#41 Offline Ziontyro Metalhead

Ziontyro Metalhead
  • Members
  • Turaga

• 69 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 18 2013 - 08:59 PM

I don't go to many thrift shops, but whenever I go to the flea market, I always find lego there.

#42 Offline BlueFire

BlueFire
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 425 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 29 2013 - 11:41 PM

neverEdit: recently my brother found 4 throw bots and tahu mata tach nock and a gurahk

Edited by TAHU2014, Jul 03 2013 - 10:41 AM.

#43 Offline Baltarc

Baltarc
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • FFM OTC Winner

• 1,708 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 01 2013 - 12:43 PM

A while back I found all six Mata at my school's rummage sale. Only got Tahu and Lewa, though, for some reason.

quetzalbanner01.jpg

#44 Offline man774

man774
  • Members
  • Toa

• 111 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 10 2013 - 10:30 PM

I found an empty photok canister box  can thingy container packaging. I was excited because that was the only winter '08 set i didn't have. I got home and found it was empty.

2147465

#45 Offline Disciple

Disciple
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 1,597 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 17 2013 - 01:56 PM

Today I found 4597 Captain America at a Goodwill. The bag came with one of Turahk's legs and a Cordak blaster.

Paid 99 cents for all of it. :)

#46 Online badabababa obesity

badabababa obesity
  • Members
  • Fragmentation Mended

• 6,675 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 17 2013 - 02:14 PM

Never?

Found Pohatu Nuva in a curio once. I have no idea why, though. Interestingly enough, I had been popping tags, with only twenty dollars in my pocket, at the time.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

#47 Offline ~garnira returns~

~garnira returns~
  • Members
  • Encountering Protodermis

• 838 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 17 2013 - 02:51 PM

not once.  :(

Although I did once buy a lego city seaplane at a thrift shop!

leechfoam.gif "Copy and paste me into your sig! The shadows command you!"

My website: http://arra41.wix.com/zaro-nui ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

tarakavabanner.jpg

#tumaislove,tumaislife

#48 Offline Toa of Geek

Toa of Geek
  • Members
  • Toa

• 152 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 21 2013 - 07:37 PM

Never at thrift shops, though I once found a handful of them at a garage sale for two dollars each. That was a beautiful day.

I really need a better signiature.

#49 Offline banana92

banana92
  • Members
  • Toa

• 195 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 22 2013 - 05:21 PM

Its funny, I read this topic 2 days ago, and I was like "I never have :(" even depressed that sad face in words, but today I found vorzahk (the green vahki) at goodwill for $1.00, I was so happy :) and I let out a big happy face!

I'm digging      I'm digging            I'm digging                I'm digging    

I'm digging                                            I'm digging                                                                    

I'm digging              I'm digging        I'm digging    I'm digging                                  

I'm digging    

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users